Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5913 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/gabrotech https://www.facebook.com/gabrotech https://t.me/Gabrotech
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

the only motivation to participate in a bounty campaign is that you will not lose your money and you earn money by doing something that does not require extra energy.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
kk777

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
  There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
  For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
kk777

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
amanai

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
   I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
  It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project
kk777

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
I agree but we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs
amanai

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project
  Interesting idea to bet on next generation to spread information about project. Do you mean that it is a look into future, future with the blockchain technology
boomertoo

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

I agree but we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs
Good idea and responsible team of developers. I think that there are no obstacles on the way to hard cap. Projects with the same ideas look not so detailed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: