Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
  There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
  For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
   I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
  It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project
  Interesting idea to bet on next generation to spread information about project. Do you mean that it is a look into future, future with the blockchain technology
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

I'm interested in one question. How beneficial will cooperation with Gabro. I mean, if I want to become a partner of this platform.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

I'm interested in one question. How beneficial will cooperation with Gabro. I mean, if I want to become a partner of this platform.

Naturally, this will be a profitable partnership in all respects. Because the team offers an interesting and high-quality product that is interesting to many users.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

Naturally, this will be a profitable partnership in all respects. Because the team offers an interesting and high-quality product that is interesting to many users.
I understand this perfectly, but if I'm a start-up company, will this partnership be profitable to me in terms of marketing. Will this partnership help attract new customers?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

I understand this perfectly, but if I'm a start-up company, will this partnership be profitable to me in terms of marketing. Will this partnership help attract new customers?

I understood what you mean. Yes, together with the platform you also get access to a new marketing channel and you will have the opportunity to attract new users who already use and are registered in this platform.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

I understood what you mean. Yes, together with the platform you also get access to a new marketing channel and you will have the opportunity to attract new users who already use and are registered in this platform.
That's what I was most interested in, because it's quite hard for a new company to attract the attention of users and this technology simplifies this a lot of times.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

That's what I was most interested in, because it's quite hard for a new company to attract the attention of users and this technology simplifies this a lot of times.

that's why I'm confident in the success of this company and make big bets on success. not many in the market can offer a product of this level.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

The idea of storing a lot of currencies in one place, in a single purse, seems very interesting to me, but there arises the question of security. After all, if a hacker gets access to the wallet, he will have access to all the funds at once.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

The idea of storing a lot of currencies in one place, in a single purse, seems very interesting to me, but there arises the question of security. After all, if a hacker gets access to the wallet, he will have access to all the funds at once.
There are always certain risks, and in many ways security depends on the user. As far as I know the team paid much attention to the safety of its project, but this does not guarantee 100%
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

There are always certain risks, and in many ways security depends on the user. As far as I know the team paid much attention to the safety of its project, but this does not guarantee 100%
Yes, I know that often in such cases the user is to blame, but this does not mean that you do not need to apply any measures to ensure the security of your wallet.
12coins

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Yes, I know that often in such cases the user is to blame, but this does not mean that you do not need to apply any measures to ensure the security of your wallet.

That's right, but in this case, the developers pay special attention to this, you can read the white paper to see for yourself.
kk777

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
I agree but we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs
Good idea and responsible team of developers. I think that there are no obstacles on the way to hard cap. Projects with the same ideas look not so detailed
  I think it is necessary to mention that the team works really herd to update their social networks. There are a lot of information not only about the project, but so other interesting information
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
amanai

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Man, there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
I agree but we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs
Good idea and responsible team of developers. I think that there are no obstacles on the way to hard cap. Projects with the same ideas look not so detailed
  I think it is necessary to mention that the team works really herd to update their social networks. There are a lot of information not only about the project, but so other interesting information
Think so too.  Honestly speaking, at first I subscribed to all the social networks only because of bounty campaign, but now I really enjoy receiving interesting new related to the ICO and digital world. I am so grateful to the team.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

I loved the idea of storing a lot of currency in one place, in a wallet. However, if the hacker has access to the wallet he will have access to all the funds at the same time.
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

Hello admin.
You made mistake. you wrote the wrong link. look what happened
Correct it plz) I want to see your facebook page...

amanai

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

I loved the idea of storing a lot of currency in one place, in a wallet. However, if the hacker has access to the wallet he will have access to all the funds at the same time.
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
  There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
  For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
   I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
  It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project
  Interesting idea to bet on next generation to spread information about project. Do you mean that it is a look into future, future with the blockchain technology
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
   Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: