Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

I'm very interested in exactly how the project team plans to monetize its idea. How exactly they want to profit from their project.
Well, it seems to me that everything here is quite simple. They will simply take some commission for the work of their coins and thus their earnings will be built.

What kind of commission do you mean? Are you talking about end users who will use the product? Or do you mean a commission from something else?
I think this will consist of several things. Commission from users for transactions, purchases, and cashing of accumulated points. As well as commissions with partners who will work with this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

I'm very interested in exactly how the project team plans to monetize its idea. How exactly they want to profit from their project.
Well, it seems to me that everything here is quite simple. They will simply take some commission for the work of their coins and thus their earnings will be built.

What kind of commission do you mean? Are you talking about end users who will use the product? Or do you mean a commission from something else?
I think this will consist of several things. Commission from users for transactions, purchases, and cashing of accumulated points. As well as commissions with partners who will work with this project.

But is this profit sufficient to cover all expenses? It seems to me that this will not be a very large flow of money.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

In addition to the proceeds from the distribution, Gabro also earns on the exchange, what is the percentage of the exchange commission?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

I read that within the framework of this project the team will also present a multi-currency wallet for users. I would like to know which currencies will support this purse?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:14:30 AM

I read that within the framework of this project the team will also present a multi-currency wallet for users. I would like to know which currencies will support this purse?
Well this is not exactly correct information, the multicurrency wallet is not a supplement to the platform, it is one of the components of the final product.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

Well this is not exactly correct information, the multicurrency wallet is not a supplement to the platform, it is one of the components of the final product.
Yes, that's right, I was a little mistaken. But the essence of my question was different. I asked about supported types of currencies.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

Yes, that's right, I was a little mistaken. But the essence of my question was different. I asked about supported types of currencies.

In fact, I can not say for sure, the exact list can be read in the white book. But as far as I know this will be all the currently popular crypto-currencies.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

In fact, I can not say for sure, the exact list can be read in the white book. But as far as I know this will be all the currently popular crypto-currencies.
Well, I just think it's a very important aspect for such a project. And what about the currencies? Is there any information on this?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

Well, I just think it's a very important aspect for such a project. And what about the currencies? Is there any information on this?
I have not heard any more detailed information about this, I think it will be exactly supported by the USD and probably the Euro, but I can not say exactly about it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

I have not heard any more detailed information about this, I think it will be exactly supported by the USD and probably the Euro, but I can not say exactly about it.
I hope that everything will be fine in this respect. If the commission fees in this wallet are small, it will also attract a lot of attention from users.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

I hope that everything will be fine in this respect. If the commission fees in this wallet are small, it will also attract a lot of attention from users.

In this regard, I do not doubt the project. Because the team promised low commission as well as cashback for various operations with currency.
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

They already have a well-defined business plan, and a plan for the distribution of tokens? If there is something similar, then I would like to read it.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

They already have a well-defined business plan, and a plan for the distribution of tokens? If there is something similar, then I would like to read it.
I do not quite understand exactly which business plan you have in mind. On the site and in the white Boise you can get acquainted with the road map, if you mean just this.
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

I do not quite understand exactly which business plan you have in mind. On the site and in the white Boise you can get acquainted with the road map, if you mean just this.

I did not mean it at all. I meant a plan that would describe all the expenditure of funds collected during the pre-sale campaign.
a1471989

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

I did not mean it at all. I meant a plan that would describe all the expenditure of funds collected during the pre-sale campaign.
I'm not sure that this is public information, but most likely there are preliminary plans for the team. With the expectation of fees for hardcap and softcap.
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

I'm not sure that this is public information, but most likely there are preliminary plans for the team. With the expectation of fees for hardcap and softcap.

I just looked at the road map, I understand approximately in what terms and how the project will develop, I just would like to study the financial part in more detail.
a1471989

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

I just looked at the road map, I understand approximately in what terms and how the project will develop, I just would like to study the financial part in more detail.
Well, I think that at this stage it can not be painted more realistically. The financial plan will be adjusted after the end of the sale, at this stage it is not known what exactly the amount will be.
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Well, I think that at this stage it can not be painted more realistically. The financial plan will be adjusted after the end of the sale, at this stage it is not known what exactly the amount will be.

Probably you are right, it is necessary to wait for the end of sales and after that start from the amount that will be collected. Although I visited the site and how much I poimayu, collected a fairly large amount, it pleases.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

I looked at the documentation of the project and I can conclude that they make the main emphasis on several areas of activity in which their project will work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: