Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
   I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?
I do not know what a lot of projects you're talking about, I've only met a few projects with a similar idea, which were much inferior to Gabro.

Really? And what is so good about Gabro that it distinguishes it among other similar projects? I would like to know more about this.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. I am constant user on such platforms . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.
   That is good. The only thing we should do is to wait for successful fund-raising and bounty campaigns to call media and social attention
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

Waiting for implementation. I am constant user on such platforms . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

That is good. The only thing we should do is to wait for successful fund-raising and bounty campaigns to call media and social attention
Hardly any project can be successful without large amount of attracted funds. So good luck to the team and community of this project!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nasty. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?
I do not know what a lot of projects you're talking about, I've only met a few projects with a similar idea, which were much inferior to Gabro.

Really? And what is so good about Gabro that it distinguishes it among other similar projects? I would like to know more about this.
Well, at least this is because Gabro is a much larger project and covers many spheres of activity at once.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

Well, at least this is because Gabro is a much larger project and covers many spheres of activity at once.

What kind of spheres are you talking about? I would like to understand the essence of this project in more detail, in order to find out what I'm being offered to invest in.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

What kind of spheres are you talking about? I would like to understand the essence of this project in more detail, in order to find out what I'm being offered to invest in.
Everything is very simple. Gabro does not stop only on glasses of loyalty. He also offers a currency purse, the ability to pay with plastic cards, as well as for their partners they offer a vastly developed marketing network and much more.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Everything is very simple. Gabro does not stop only on glasses of loyalty. He also offers a currency purse, the ability to pay with plastic cards, as well as for their partners they offer a vastly developed marketing network and much more.
I agree, this is slightly different from what I imagined about this project initially. The project is much more extensive than I expected.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

I agree, this is slightly different from what I imagined about this project initially. The project is much more extensive than I expected.

That's it. I suggest you read the project in more detail on the website, read the white paper to understand the whole essence of this project, and in the future you will have much fewer questions.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: