Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 07:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Only in theory Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Only in theory Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
  I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
amanai

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
amanai

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
amanai

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
   For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:40:26 PM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.
Techsan

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
peetah

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.
Techsan

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
peetah

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.
Techsan

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
peetah

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
This is exactly the way for those companies of partners who work with gabro open access to a large marketing channel. That is, all users registered in the platform can receive information about beneficial offers of network partners.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
   I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: