Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

I read a lot of information about this and have a regular question to change. In which market will Gabro operate? And will it be legal?
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
   For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
   I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

I read a lot of information about this and have a regular question to change. In which market will Gabro operate? And will it be legal?
At the expense of laws, I think the project team takes this issue seriously and there will be no problems with it. But I agree about the market, I would like to know more about where they are going to work.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
   For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
   I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project
  Interesting idea to bet on next generation to spread information about project. Do you mean that it is a look into future, future with the blockchain technology
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

At the expense of laws, I think the project team takes this issue seriously and there will be no problems with it. But I agree about the market, I would like to know more about where they are going to work.

For some reason, it seems to me that there will not be any local restrictions for this project and they will work all over the world, because in the documentation they not once state that users can spend points on the journeys and flights. This is one of the main strategies for the development of the project, as far as I understand.
Klacik

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

Interesting idea to bet on next generation to spread information about project. Do you mean that it is a look into future, future with the blockchain technology
  Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
kk777

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

For some reason, it seems to me that there will not be any local restrictions for this project and they will work all over the world, because in the documentation they not once state that users can spend points on the journeys and flights. This is one of the main strategies for the development of the project, as far as I understand.

Well in that case I can agree. If they make the main accent on flights, then the project counts on the work around the world, I hope that from the point of view of the law this will not cause any problems.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
  Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change
Klacik

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

The project have great potential. Everything depends on time of its implementation, sooner better, of course. There a lot of projects with the same concept.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

The project have great potential. Everything depends on time of its implementation, sooner better, of course. There a lot of projects with the same concept.
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
Klacik

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
I think that in just three-five years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all stores and systems. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition .
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

I think that in just three-five years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all stores and systems. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition .
I agree with the fact that the world changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can cryptocurrencies replace fiat money. It sounds really ridiculous.
Klacik

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

I agree with the fact that the world changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can cryptocurrencies replace fiat money. It sounds really ridiculous.
You are exactly this type of people who have sold bitcoin in 2014 for cola and hamburger. Think that the replacement is still can be made. The market has too much disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

You are exactly this type of people who have sold bitcoin in 2014 for cola and hamburger. Think that the replacement is still can be made. The market has too much disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement,  but I know for sure that these currencies can coexist. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
Klacik

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Don’t know about replacement,  but I know for sure that these currencies can coexist. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
Yeah, why not. You won`t pay additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can one of those who created absolutely new direction, but you want to reject this opportunity.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
kk777

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
boomertoo

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
kk777

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: