Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5913 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:20 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

I'm very interested in exactly how the project team plans to monetize its idea. How exactly they want to profit from their project.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

I'm very interested in exactly how the project team plans to monetize its idea. How exactly they want to profit from their project.
Well, it seems to me that everything here is quite simple. They will simply take some commission for the work of their coins and thus their earnings will be built.
bitokman

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

Well, it seems to me that everything here is quite simple. They will simply take some commission for the work of their coins and thus their earnings will be built.

What kind of commission do you mean? Are you talking about end users who will use the product? Or do you mean a commission from something else?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

What kind of commission do you mean? Are you talking about end users who will use the product? Or do you mean a commission from something else?
I think this will consist of several things. Commission from users for transactions, purchases, and cashing of accumulated points. As well as commissions with partners who will work with this project.
bitokman

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

I think this will consist of several things. Commission from users for transactions, purchases, and cashing of accumulated points. As well as commissions with partners who will work with this project.
But is this profit sufficient to cover all expenses? It seems to me that this will not be a very large flow of money.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

But is this profit sufficient to cover all expenses? It seems to me that this will not be a very large flow of money.

I do not think so. Transactions will be small and the main cash flow will be achieved by large amounts of transactions. That is, the calculation goes to a large number of platform users and a large number of partners.
bitokman

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

I do not think so. Transactions will be small and the main cash flow will be achieved by large amounts of transactions. That is, the calculation goes to a large number of platform users and a large number of partners.

But will this project be able to attract and attract a large number of users? It seems to me that everything depends on this, am I not right?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

But will this project be able to attract and attract a large number of users? It seems to me that everything depends on this, am I not right?
You are absolutely right. But already now this project causes a great deal of interest and interest among many users. And I think that such dynamics will continue.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

I read that within the framework of this project the team will also present a multi-currency wallet for users. I would like to know which currencies will support this purse?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

I read that within the framework of this project the team will also present a multi-currency wallet for users. I would like to know which currencies will support this purse?
Well this is not exactly correct information, the multicurrency wallet is not a supplement to the platform, it is one of the components of the final product.
Techsan

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Well this is not exactly correct information, the multicurrency wallet is not a supplement to the platform, it is one of the components of the final product.

Yes, that's right, I was a little mistaken. But the essence of my question was different. I asked about supported types of currencies.
peetah

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Yes, that's right, I was a little mistaken. But the essence of my question was different. I asked about supported types of currencies.
In fact, I can not say for sure, the exact list can be read in the white book. But as far as I know this will be all the currently popular crypto-currencies.
Techsan

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

In fact, I can not say for sure, the exact list can be read in the white book. But as far as I know this will be all the currently popular crypto-currencies.

Well, I just think it's a very important aspect for such a project. And what about the currencies? Is there any information on this?
peetah

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Well, I just think it's a very important aspect for such a project. And what about the currencies? Is there any information on this?
I have not heard any more detailed information about this, I think it will be exactly supported by the USD and probably the Euro, but I can not say exactly about it.
Techsan

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

I have not heard any more detailed information about this, I think it will be exactly supported by the USD and probably the Euro, but I can not say exactly about it.

I hope that everything will be fine in this respect. If the commission fees in this wallet are small, it will also attract a lot of attention from users.
peetah

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

I hope that everything will be fine in this respect. If the commission fees in this wallet are small, it will also attract a lot of attention from users.
In this regard, I do not doubt the project. Because the team promised low commission as well as cashback for various operations with currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: