Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

I looked at the documentation of the project and I can conclude that they make the main emphasis on several areas of activity in which their project will work.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

I looked at the documentation of the project and I can conclude that they make the main emphasis on several areas of activity in which their project will work.
I do not quite understand what you mean. Or are you that they are focusing on three areas of activity. Food, air and retail. This is their strategic plan for moving into this market.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times
a1471989

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
kk777

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

Waiting for implementation. I am constant user on such platforms . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
a1471989

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

Waiting for implementation. I am constant user on such platforms . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
kk777

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nasty. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
a1471989

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world
kk777

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:22:05 AM

I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project
kk777

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. BUT I received more detailed information from the administrator
kk777

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. BUT I received more detailed information from the administrator

I thought so. This project has a very active community, so you can safely ask questions in the telegram and get a very fast answer
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: