Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5905 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:32:55 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:46:41 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!
Klacik

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

I read that within the framework of this project the team will also present a multi-currency wallet for users. I would like to know which currencies will support this purse?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

I read that within the framework of this project the team will also present a multi-currency wallet for users. I would like to know which currencies will support this purse?

Well this is not exactly correct information, the multicurrency wallet is not a supplement to the platform, it is one of the components of the final product.
Techsan

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

Well this is not exactly correct information, the multicurrency wallet is not a supplement to the platform, it is one of the components of the final product.
Yes, that's right, I was a little mistaken. But the essence of my question was different. I asked about supported types of currencies.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

Yes, that's right, I was a little mistaken. But the essence of my question was different. I asked about supported types of currencies.

In fact, I can not say for sure, the exact list can be read in the white book. But as far as I know this will be all the currently popular crypto-currencies.
Techsan

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

In fact, I can not say for sure, the exact list can be read in the white book. But as far as I know this will be all the currently popular crypto-currencies.
Well, I just think it's a very important aspect for such a project. And what about the currencies? Is there any information on this?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

Well, I just think it's a very important aspect for such a project. And what about the currencies? Is there any information on this?
I hope that everything will be fine in this respect. If the commission fees in this wallet are small, it will also attract a lot of attention from users.
Techsan

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

I hope that everything will be fine in this respect. If the commission fees in this wallet are small, it will also attract a lot of attention from users.

In this regard, I do not doubt the project. Because the team promised low commission as well as cashback for various operations with currency.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Good day to all the participants. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Good day to all the participants. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?

This project has received funding of around 50% of the hardcap they have determined, currently getting 10,000 Ethereum.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

This project has received funding of around 50% of the hardcap they have determined, currently getting 10,000 Ethereum.
You mean that fund-rasing campaign is very successful?  I see that hard cap will probably be reached, but the price of ethereum for today leaves much to be desired what should the team do?
Klacik

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

boomertoo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
Klacik

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
boomertoo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: