Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
  The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens Cheesy As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
  The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens Cheesy As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?
I do not know what a lot of projects you're talking about, I've only met a few projects with a similar idea, which were much inferior to Gabro.

Really? And what is so good about Gabro that it distinguishes it among other similar projects? I would like to know more about this.
Well, at least this is because Gabro is a much larger project and covers many spheres of activity at once.

What kind of spheres are you talking about? I would like to understand the essence of this project in more detail, in order to find out what I'm being offered to invest in.
a1471989

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?
I do not know what a lot of projects you're talking about, I've only met a few projects with a similar idea, which were much inferior to Gabro.

Really? And what is so good about Gabro that it distinguishes it among other similar projects? I would like to know more about this.
Well, at least this is because Gabro is a much larger project and covers many spheres of activity at once.

What kind of spheres are you talking about? I would like to understand the essence of this project in more detail, in order to find out what I'm being offered to invest in.
Everything is very simple. Gabro does not stop only on glasses of loyalty. He also offers a currency purse, the ability to pay with plastic cards, as well as for their partners they offer a vastly developed marketing network and much more.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. I am constant user on such platforms . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

Everything is very simple. Gabro does not stop only on glasses of loyalty. He also offers a currency purse, the ability to pay with plastic cards, as well as for their partners they offer a vastly developed marketing network and much more.
I agree, this is slightly different from what I imagined about this project initially. The project is much more extensive than I expected.
a1471989

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

I agree, this is slightly different from what I imagined about this project initially. The project is much more extensive than I expected.

That's it. I suggest you read the project in more detail on the website, read the white paper to understand the whole essence of this project, and in the future you will have much fewer questions.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nasty. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

Users of the platform will be able to somehow benefit from this project? That is, will it be possible to earn or increase its assets?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:42:34 PM

Users of the platform will be able to somehow benefit from this project? That is, will it be possible to earn or increase its assets?
What exactly do you mean by that? What kind of benefits? Users of plastic cards will be able to receive cashback with every transaction in the form of a certain percentage.
kk777

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

What exactly do you mean by that? What kind of benefits? Users of plastic cards will be able to receive cashback with every transaction in the form of a certain percentage.

And in which form will this interest be calculated? I mean in the form of what currency? and how in the future will I be able to dispose of this cashback?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

And in which form will this interest be calculated? I mean in the form of what currency? and how in the future will I be able to dispose of this cashback?
It will be in the form of bonus points of loyalty. That is, an internal token that users can shell into other currencies and pay for various goods and services.
kk777

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

It will be in the form of bonus points of loyalty. That is, an internal token that users can shell into other currencies and pay for various goods and services.

Thank you for explaining this point. And if we talk about percentages, what exactly percentage of cashback can we talk about? I would also like to clarify this point.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

Thank you for explaining this point. And if we talk about percentages, what exactly percentage of cashback can we talk about? I would also like to clarify this point.
Well it will be 0.1% or 0.5%. It all depends on how many tokens on your account and what type of cards you have on hand. Ordinary or premium.
kk777

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

Well it will be 0.1% or 0.5%. It all depends on how many tokens on your account and what type of cards you have on hand. Ordinary or premium.

Sounds interesting, thanks for more detailed information, perhaps I'll give more time to study this project, I was shown this very interesting.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: