Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.

This project fills a unique space in helping new blockchain startups get their message to those that are crypto enthusiasts. Should do very well
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

This project fills a unique space in helping new blockchain startups get their message to those that are crypto enthusiasts. Should do very well

I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!
kk777

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team
boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
kk777

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification
boomertoo

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
kk777

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

The most up-to-date information you can get on the official website of the project, there you will find a description of the entire development team and will find answers to all your questions!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question
Klacik

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?
a1471989

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities
Klacik

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?
a1471989

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens
Klacik

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens

I understand you, I agree that this is a good way to earn money for those who do not like to take risks, but have the opportunity to devote time to the development of the project!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: