Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

I like that, the project team makes the main accent on trips. Users can exchange bonus points for flights or trips is a great opportunity, I think.
Why flights? You can exchange bonus points for anything you want, no one limits you in this regard. You can even exchange it for another tax credit, for example.

I talked a little about the other. Marketing and PR, it is through the ability of people to exchange bonuses on the road - it's a great move. This will attract many new users.
Why do you think that this is exactly what can attract the attention of users? It seems to me that a good and quality product plays an important role here, and an idea that makes sense, does not it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

I like that, the project team makes the main accent on trips. Users can exchange bonus points for flights or trips is a great opportunity, I think.
Why flights? You can exchange bonus points for anything you want, no one limits you in this regard. You can even exchange it for another tax credit, for example.

I talked a little about the other. Marketing and PR, it is through the ability of people to exchange bonuses on the road - it's a great move. This will attract many new users.
Why do you think that this is exactly what can attract the attention of users? It seems to me that a good and quality product plays an important role here, and an idea that makes sense, does not it?
yes of course it is, just traveling is what attracts the attention of users. Here plays a purely psychological role. That users can afford what they dream about.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

yes of course it is, just traveling is what attracts the attention of users. Here plays a purely psychological role. That users can afford what they dream about.

But people dream about different things, why did you decide that everyone dreams about this? It does not sound logical, am I not right?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

But people dream about different things, why did you decide that everyone dreams about this? It does not sound logical, am I not right?
Statistics show that the goal and the dream of the main part of people is the path. People want to see something new and dream about it. Certainly not all, but most, according to statistics.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

Statistics show that the goal and the dream of the main part of people is the path. People want to see something new and dream about it. Certainly not all, but most, according to statistics.

Well, in that case, yes. In addition, the project also tells about other advantages that also play a big and significant role in the project.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

I believe that Gabro chose the right strategy in their project, they not only provided users with a platform, but also new opportunities for their partners.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

I believe that Gabro chose the right strategy in their project, they not only provided users with a platform, but also new opportunities for their partners.
I also agree with you, combining all loyalty programs into one whole is a very beneficial cooperation for many companies, and no less advantageous offer for users.
bitokman

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

I also agree with you, combining all loyalty programs into one whole is a very beneficial cooperation for many companies, and no less advantageous offer for users.

Even more. This is beneficial, including for start-up companies that just came to the market and do not have the customer base that other companies have.
12coins

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

Even more. This is beneficial, including for start-up companies that just came to the market and do not have the customer base that other companies have.
But I have not heard about this before, can you tell me more about what exactly Gabro offers for these companies?
bitokman

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

But I have not heard about this before, can you tell me more about what exactly Gabro offers for these companies?
Well, a single platform is not only an opportunity to combine all the bonus points, but also a huge marketing platform with a large audience.
12coins

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Well, a single platform is not only an opportunity to combine all the bonus points, but also a huge marketing platform with a large audience.

That is, young companies will have the opportunity to get a part of the audience that already uses this service and are active users of the system. right?
bitokman

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

That is, young companies will have the opportunity to get a part of the audience that already uses this service and are active users of the system. right?

That's right, so I really like exactly how they realize their idea. This is beneficial for all users of this service.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Hmm, I wonder how exactly they are going to look for partners of their platform. I know examples of similar services that are not very successful, because they can not attract partners.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

Hmm, I wonder how exactly they are going to look for partners of their platform. I know examples of similar services that are not very successful, because they can not attract partners.

Well, probably the main motivator for partners will be favorable conditions for cooperation. That is, not only the user but also the partner of the gabro network are benefiting from this project.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

Well, probably the main motivator for partners will be favorable conditions for cooperation. That is, not only the user but also the partner of the gabro network are benefiting from this project.
Well, I understand, but it's all just words to the wind. I would like to know more specifically what benefit will be received by companies working with gabro.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

Well, I understand, but it's all just words to the wind. I would like to know more specifically what benefit will be received by companies working with gabro.

As far as I know, Gabro has a specific protocol that allows you to work with targeted ads. That is, users will be offered certain services and goods, if they are near this store.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

As far as I know, Gabro has a specific protocol that allows you to work with targeted ads. That is, users will be offered certain services and goods, if they are near this store.
This is an interesting solution, the main thing is that it is not very annoying and boring, so that the user will want to turn off this notification.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: