Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

The main technology is Running a SafeInsure Masternode to earn a passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of SINS collateral necessary.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project

How could I not notice that the most important product of the project was already released? Apparently I followed other major projects and did not notice at all how the purse was realized. We must urgently get acquainted!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.

There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc.
   For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
slovenia1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/

I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project
slovenia1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project

Interesting idea to bet on next generation to spread information about project. Do you mean that it is a look into future, future with the blockchain technology
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

Interesting idea to bet on next generation to spread information about project. Do you mean that it is a look into future, future with the blockchain technology
  Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
  Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

The project have great potential. Everything depends on time of its implementation, sooner better, of course. There a lot of projects with the same concept.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

The project have great potential. Everything depends on time of its implementation, sooner better, of course. There a lot of projects with the same concept.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
I think that in just three-five years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all stores and systems. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition .
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

I think that in just three-five years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all stores and systems. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition .

I agree with the fact that the world changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can cryptocurrencies replace fiat money. It sounds really ridiculous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: