Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5904 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

The project have great potential. Everything depends on time of its implementation, sooner better, of course. There a lot of projects with the same concept.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
I think that in just three-five years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all stores and systems. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition .

I agree with the fact that the world changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can cryptocurrencies replace fiat money. It sounds really ridiculous.
You are exactly this type of people who have sold bitcoin in 2014 for cola and hamburger. Think that the replacement is still can be made. The market has too much disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

The project have great potential. Everything depends on time of its implementation, sooner better, of course. There a lot of projects with the same concept.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
I think that in just three-five years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all stores and systems. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition .

I agree with the fact that the world changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can cryptocurrencies replace fiat money. It sounds really ridiculous.
You are exactly this type of people who have sold bitcoin in 2014 for cola and hamburger. Think that the replacement is still can be made. The market has too much disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies

Don’t know about replacement,  but I know for sure that these currencies can coexist. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Don’t know about replacement,  but I know for sure that these currencies can coexist. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
Yeah, why not. You won`t pay additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can one of those who created absolutely new direction, but you want to reject this opportunity.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
SamuelN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:11:22 AM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
kk777

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
kk777

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens  As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens  As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
kk777

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:37:40 AM

Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. I am constant user on such platforms . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
kk777

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Waiting for implementation. I am constant user on such platforms . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nasty. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits
Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: