Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5904 times)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general
boomertoo

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general
This direction is absolutely new in 21st century and hardly can anyone know everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the topics directly or indirectly related to them.
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

This direction is absolutely new in 21st century and hardly can anyone know everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the topics directly or indirectly related to them.
Good idea and responsible team of developers. I think that there are no obstacles on the way to hard cap. Projects with the same ideas look not so detailed
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

I accidentally stumbled upon this project, but I am impressed by such a simple and at the same time interesting idea. The combination of all loyalty programs is one that can really benefit a lot.
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
Klacik

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

I accidentally stumbled upon this project, but I am impressed by such a simple and at the same time interesting idea. The combination of all loyalty programs is one that can really benefit a lot.
And it seems to me that loyalty programs cease to be effective and no longer work the way it used to. Now almost every company uses its own loyalty program and users hard to surprise with this.
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

And it seems to me that loyalty programs cease to be effective and no longer work the way it used to. Now almost every company uses its own loyalty program and users hard to surprise with this.

This is the advantage of this project. Many users have stopped using different loyalty programs because it is not effective and unprofitable. This project seeks to unite all loyalty programs in one unit and provide users with convenient service.
Klacik

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: