Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
This is exactly the way for those companies of partners who work with gabro open access to a large marketing channel. That is, all users registered in the platform can receive information about beneficial offers of network partners.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

I read a lot of information about this and have a regular question to change. In which market will Gabro operate? And will it be legal?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

I read a lot of information about this and have a regular question to change. In which market will Gabro operate? And will it be legal?

At the expense of laws, I think the project team takes this issue seriously and there will be no problems with it. But I agree about the market, I would like to know more about where they are going to work.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

At the expense of laws, I think the project team takes this issue seriously and there will be no problems with it. But I agree about the market, I would like to know more about where they are going to work.
For some reason, it seems to me that there will not be any local restrictions for this project and they will work all over the world, because in the documentation they not once state that users can spend points on the journeys and flights. This is one of the main strategies for the development of the project, as far as I understand.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

For some reason, it seems to me that there will not be any local restrictions for this project and they will work all over the world, because in the documentation they not once state that users can spend points on the journeys and flights. This is one of the main strategies for the development of the project, as far as I understand.

Well in that case I can agree. If they make the main accent on flights, then the project counts on the work around the world, I hope that from the point of view of the law this will not cause any problems.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team
boomertoo

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
kk777

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification
boomertoo

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
kk777

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

The most up-to-date information you can get on the official website of the project, there you will find a description of the entire development team and will find answers to all your questions
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives
a1471989

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me
Klacik

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives.
a1471989

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives.

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
Klacik

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: