Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49459 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Right moment will come and everything will be as usual very soon. How much downwards we will see in the market. We are approaching the bottom I think. Securix will do better when the market turns up.

I don't think we have seen the bottom yet, market still have a lot of dip to carry out
I am patiently waiting for a trend reversal, its so important now for sanity sake

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Right moment will come and everything will be as usual very soon. How much downwards we will see in the market. We are approaching the bottom I think. Securix will do better when the market turns up.

I don't think we have seen the bottom yet, market still have a lot of dip to carry out
I am patiently waiting for a trend reversal, its so important now for sanity sake
Lol, sanity Sake. It’s going crazy on CMC. But I think we would see a reversal very soon. Btw if we don’t see a reversal, what’s Securix plan for the furst payments?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

I think the dip is not done yet at the moment. And I think all of crypto users are holding their coins for now and this is the right time that all of investors and holders buy some coins and tokens.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

From what I have read so far about securix, I see that we will get a 45℅ ROI after one year.Do I have to invest again after the end of that year? I mean if I want to go a 2nd year, do I need to reinvent?  Seems there is much confidence in hodling SRXIO tokens than BTC..lol

They believe they can become better btc and the team has a lot of faith in the project. For your first question I will have to take it to the admins in telegram. Or you can also ask them yourself if you have the time.
I guess someone asked the same question in some previous page and someone I think from admin replied on it that we need to re-invest here if want to continue with Securix.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

i believe most of all those project actually feels that private investors would make more impact to a project than public investment and when you look at it you would discover its true.

How does the team feel about the current market conditions. Really hope they  get the opportunity to  shine and show what a good mining operation can look like

well everything still boils down to making sure investors appreciate their investment and i personally believe nobody will want to relax considering the current state of the market

they have done several measures to achieve that; at least that is what they've mentioned in their various posts. However I am not sure how the current market conditions would impact the funds raised. 

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

i believe most of all those project actually feels that private investors would make more impact to a project than public investment and when you look at it you would discover its true.

How does the team feel about the current market conditions. Really hope they  get the opportunity to  shine and show what a good mining operation can look like

well everything still boils down to making sure investors appreciate their investment and i personally believe nobody will want to relax considering the current state of the market

they have done several measures to achieve that; at least that is what they've mentioned in their various posts. However I am not sure how the current market conditions would impact the funds raised. 

I understand that we can speculate the price of the tokens based on current market trends, which shows Mist token price would dumpnon listing anytime soon. But unlike other tokens I have come to understand that SRXIO is a utility token which would be backed by the passive income.
If am correct, the price could be stabilized.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Investing is not risky if the project is known. But if you were a big investor, there is no risky for you to invest in not known projects.

lol how can you think if there is no risk for large investors investing in projects that are not known
I do not believe if there is no investment that is risky even to invest in gold though

There's really a lot of risk in making any investments any known or not projects because we don't know when it will going to become or turn into some scammed project or what will going to happen on it.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Investing is not risky if the project is known. But if you were a big investor, there is no risky for you to invest in not known projects.

lol how can you think if there is no risk for large investors investing in projects that are not known
I do not believe if there is no investment that is risky even to invest in gold though

There's really a lot of risk in making any investments any known or not projects because we don't know when it will going to become or turn into some scammed project or what will going to happen on it.
That's may possible. But for that you have to do your own research before investing in any ICO. You have to check about their team members and product.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

You have to choose registered projects and the Team working with it! Check on them and verify them to get some cool info!
In Bitcointalk we have plenty of volentieer detecting this kind of scam projects! So we really are safe here!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

You have to choose registered projects and the Team working with it! Check on them and verify them to get some cool info!
In Bitcointalk we have plenty of volentieer detecting this kind of scam projects! So we really are safe here!

You also get the listing sites. Some sites demand that you KYC to list the project like icobench. if you look at the project listed there is a tab dedicated to those that kyc. the tab is in each project.

gee777

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

You also get the listing sites. Some sites demand that you KYC to list the project like icobench. if you look at the project listed there is a tab dedicated to those that kyc. the tab is in each project.

Unfortunately the kyc will help give a sense of security to the public when they are making decisions about investing in the project in the future. I can't say nything about securix. Me investing in securix is based on my satisfaction with the research I have done and not based on someone else research.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
Would it be profitable to invest in mining while BTC is below 5000USD?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

Lol, sanity Sake. It’s going crazy on CMC. But I think we would see a reversal very soon. Btw if we don’t see a reversal, what’s Securix plan for the furst payments?
The market is in a really bad shape, I just hope we don’t get to see more dip. I’m  just sticking to the positive side that it will eventually normalize. That way Securix will do better.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
I don't think so BTC below 5K have any problem. I guess this is correction only. We have to wait until the market will recover. I think investment in ICO still did not have problem
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

I don't think so BTC below 5K have any problem. I guess this is correction only. We have to wait until the market will recover.

You wouldn’t want to speculate buddy. BTC market value could go in two ways. So we need to plan for both. I think Securix should have a plan B which would apply if BTC goes below a preset price.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

I don't think so BTC below 5K have any problem. I guess this is correction only. We have to wait until the market will recover.

You wouldn’t want to speculate buddy. BTC market value could go in two ways. So we need to plan for both. I think Securix should have a plan B which would apply if BTC goes below a preset price.
I didn't understand buddy what do you want to say that. Could you explain us what is exact plan B? I mean I didn't heard about it or might be I missed this updates.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Given the fact that BTC is now below 5000 USD, what does it mean for the team? Does it affect the commencement of the project?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

I didn't understand buddy what do you want to say that. Could you explain us what is exact plan B? I mean I didn't heard about it or might be I missed this updates.

There are still over two months to go, before the Securix Team will start with their mining facility. I am convinced that they have a plan B, but it's too early to panic.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!

You just listed the top points of Securix project. That’s the reason am a fan of this project. Been following the progress of the project and they keep up with good news and surprises.
Hopefully, there would be one this week.
Securix will prove all of their hard works and they will be a successful project.

Yea. That's the dream bro. That's the view of every member rallying round this project. We want to be able to look back and say yes we succeeded.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

Bakkt just postponed to January
Securix to end ICO by December 31
Operation to begin February
Everything is in line

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: