Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

Electricity Costs alot in a Mining facility!
so if Securix wanna make profit with steady growth then they'll have to develop new technology to use less energy or create energy with low cost!
do you plan to work on this?

Exactly....but they keep saying our team is always studying what is best to use and we will purchase it then....No, that is not a good enough answer, you need to give us plan B for when you have the money to purchase asics which ones will they purchase when nothing is remotely worth buying.

Hello Tuner,

We have this plan B ready, but this plan is as well prone to market development. The plan is not relevant now, just a quick reminder that the big mining farms are thriving more than ever. ASIC mining is very profitable, but it all comes down to the criteria's in the PUP method. Securix wants to strike a balance between cost per unit, efficiency and energy usage. Securix is ready for all the new brands ands models an the best return of investment at the time of purchase. We use the "Power Usage, Unit price, Performance" or "PUP" model. Buying hardware is organic and is prone to market developments. The type of hardware Securix will buy can change over time.

You can read some more about this at page 30 and 31 of our whitepaper. https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

If you still have questions, feel free to ask them.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

so if Securix wanna make profit with steady growth then they'll have to develop new technology to use less energy or create energy with low cost!

I understand and share most of our fears but regarding an alternate energy source, I applaud their approach of decentralized purchase of solar and wind energy as alternative but eagerly await the outcome.

Yes, for that they need to spend a lot of amount in order to get an outcome because Wind Energy is best and low investment but whereas for solar they need investment a lot into the project for mining. So it is very difficult to mine the coins at once case.

Hello,

We are not building solar fields, nor we are building wind mill parks. The EAN-to-EAN platform is a decentralized platform with fewer parties involved. We purchase directly from the green generator. Without the need for intermediaries. Our energy is delivered virtually through the electricity grid.

Watch this video to see what EAN-2-EAN is all about and how Securix purchases its electricity: https://youtu.be/cQSNYavt_W4

If you still have questions, feel free to ask them!

The Securix Team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

Exactly....but they keep saying our team is always studying what is best to use and we will purchase it then....No, that is not a good enough answer, you need to give us plan B for when you have the money to purchase asics which ones will they purchase when nothing is remotely worth buying.

Yes I would also like to see Securix announce a plan B, it's difficult though as others have mentioned previously, SHA miners are no longer as profitable as they used to be. They need a fallback plan.

Developing a new technology for their energy consumption will be difficult they can use existing technologies that are commonly used.

What could be plan B for Securix if things don't work out in future due to high energy cost? If the team already using green energy then I don't think there will be anything better at this moment.

Hello,

The electricity prices are very low, of course you can move the mining facility to Venezuela but than you have different kind of issues. The Netherlands is known for an ideal climate and power grid for data centres:  

* 99.995% Energy grid up time  
* Dutch air outside is cold enough, below 22 degrees Celsius to permit sustainable data centre cooling 97% of the year  
* Lowest average latency in Europe  
* Due to the presence of the Amsterdam internet exchange, The Netherlands has become one of the world's most significant internet hubs.  
* Politically stable due to the Dutch consensus model in both politics and economics  

To ensure successful execution of its ambitious business goals, the company's management and staff members are living and working in the same country as the mining operation - the Netherlands. With a highly committed and vested group of founders, Securix is already ahead of its road map, having upgraded their infrastructure and electricity.

From my understanding they will be buying it off cheap since it is green energy; That usually does not cost to generate hence is cheap to buy. I think the challenge is when bitcoin's price goes below their set numbers which is likely. I understand that there is a pool in place but the pool can sustain a certain period only.

The prices for energy are very stable in The Netherlands as we have a lot of generators. If anything changes, we will share this information with the community.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask them

The Securix Team
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Yes I would also like to see Securix announce a plan B, it's difficult though as others have mentioned previously, SHA miners are no longer as profitable as they used to be. They need a fallback plan.

Developing a new technology for their energy consumption will be difficult they can use existing technologies that are commonly used.

From my understanding they will be buying it off cheap since it is green energy; That usually does not cost to generate hence is cheap to buy. I think the challenge is when bitcoin's price goes below their set numbers which is likely. I understand that there is a pool in place but the pool can sustain a certain period only.

What could be plan B for Securix if things don't work out in future due to high energy cost? If the team already using green energy then I don't think there will be anything better at this moment.

You don't even know how long the whole mining operations will be sustainable or how they might change over time.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

I understand and share most of our fears but regarding an alternate energy source, I applaud their approach of decentralized purchase of solar and wind energy as alternative but eagerly await the outcome.

Yes, for that they need to spend a lot of amount in order to get an outcome because Wind Energy is best and low investment but whereas for solar they need investment a lot into the project for mining. So it is very difficult to mine the coins at once case.

Hello,

We are not building solar fields, nor we are building wind mill parks. The EAN-to-EAN platform is a decentralized platform with fewer parties involved. We purchase directly from the green generator. Without the need for intermediaries. Our energy is delivered virtually through the electricity grid.

Watch this video to see what EAN-2-EAN is all about and how Securix purchases its electricity: https://youtu.be/cQSNYavt_W4

The Securix Team

Whether you are building a windmill park is quite good but what is the amount you are going to spend on an hourly basis in order to mine the coins. DO you have any plans on which coins you are going to mine because we have calculated all these in order to share the profits?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

Hello,

The Securix Team

This is nice and i think purchasing from a third party instead of building one is indeed a good idea, so long as it's sustainable over a long period of them, then i'm cool with it, as it will save cost and such can be channeled into something useful that will help in the overall growth of the brand, i appreciate how effective your communication system works
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

you have a point there!
but team is not disclosing much info to its community, i don't know the reason!
may be they have their own reason to keep the info disclosed!
but i would really like some details
best201819

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

What is your Gross Revenue Allocation?
Securix’ gross revenue allocation is as follows:
-   45 percent of the total mined gross Bitcoin volume will be distributed monthly and divided among all Securix token holders by means of a smart contract in Ether.
-   37 percent of the total mined gross Bitcoin volume is reserved for costs such as electricity, maintenance and overhead. This percentage is an estimate; costs are variable. The percentage does not influence the gross revenue output to the token holders.
-   10 percent of the total mined gross Bitcoin volume is reserved for improving our facility and/or purchasing new hardware and/or the token buyback burning program.
-   8 percent of the total mined gross Bitcoin volume is reserved as gross profit for securix.io. This percentage is an estimate. It does not influence the token holders’ gross revenue output.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

I think they are getting the energy at a cheaper cost and that would be a long term deal along side with the use of green technology. I don't understand your concern for high energy cost. They are not bothered about that as they know it is coming cheap to them.
best201819

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

Why choose Dubai to be the location of your office?
Dubai is a global hub for trade economics and innovation and they are looking to incorporate blockchain technologies into the daily economy. The country is a firm believer in the blockchain technologies.
best201819

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

Why are you distributing Ether and not Bitcoins?
Our token and its smart contract are based on the ERC 20 Ethereum blockchain. Bitcoins cannot be distributed through an Ethereum blockchain. We will convert our bitcoins to Ether to automate the 45% gross revenue share to our token holders.
frankaka

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

I see great possibilities for this project. Well done. Glad to be a part of it all.
best201819

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

I see great possibilities for this project. Well done. Glad to be a part of it all.
Thank you for your wonderful support! Don’t forget to participate in our crowd sale that will end on 30 November 2018!
best201819

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

What?s the difference between Bitcoin and SRXIO tokens?
You already have answer on that quastion, read post above.

Thanks
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

I think this argument is very valid.. I'm keen to see how the team responds to this... They have been doing a good work in the past let's see how this turns out

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

You don't even know how long the whole mining operations will be sustainable or how they might change over time.

Hello,

The lifespan of the mining machines are very easy to be calculated. That is why we have the re-investment strategy in place. With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

We always choose the option which has the best Return on investment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

I think this argument is very valid.. I'm keen to see how the team responds to this... They have been doing a good work in the past let's see how this turns out
Why have a plan B if you know that plan A will succeed? of course if it does not goes well they could consider something else but as far as i know i do not think they need a plan B right now?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

Hello,

The lifespan of the mining machines are very easy to be calculated. That is why we have the re-investment strategy in place. With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

We always choose the option which has the best Return on investment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Your explanation as well as the video shared is clearly understandable but seriously with many mining companies closing down, what makes Securix and different asides this point listed above.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

I think they are getting the energy at a cheaper cost and that would be a long term deal along side with the use of green technology. I don't understand your concern for high energy cost. They are not bothered about that as they know it is coming cheap to them.

Yes they will going to have a less electricity cost for their bitcoin farm by using green energy at the same time they helping the environment.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Yes they will going to have a less electricity cost for their bitcoin farm by using green energy at the same time they helping the environment.

That's means they have done a deal with energy producer directly? Since they require huge energy for mining daily 24+ Bitcoin theu should do agreement with energy producer.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: