Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276778 times)
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:19:36 PM

Same for me... 5 days in and still missing a 3 BTC withdrawal request. I guess we are all in the same boat. That btw terminate my BTC travel here.... was a fun experience... lost a lot of money, not willing to try it again. Eventually once BTC gets better "securities" with a more trustworthy community i guess i ll try again. Until then, good luck everyone. Figured i could buy a few BTC on the side and try to make it grow... wrong.. lesson learned though, the hard way unfortunately. Technology changes.... people don't.

Ouch my friend. Don't get too turned off by the community. Reality is you weren't buying a security or a real investment Sad.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:32:57 PM

Same for me... 5 days in and still missing a 3 BTC withdrawal request. I guess we are all in the same boat. That btw terminate my BTC travel here.... was a fun experience... lost a lot of money, not willing to try it again. Eventually once BTC gets better "securities" with a more trustworthy community i guess i ll try again. Until then, good luck everyone. Figured i could buy a few BTC on the side and try to make it grow... wrong.. lesson learned though, the hard way unfortunately. Technology changes.... people don't.

I agree this is the real draw back to customers. Probably a big reason they have been going down the big money made their money now there is a small groups of people that use crypto's and half of them use it for illegal things. The more people that get burned the more likely it will be that governments step in.
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 10:46:20 PM

Last night before bed I withdrew money from btc-arbs. I just received it, it took roughly 9 hours.

Same here; .0049 BTC

0.0049 BTC

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:55:33 PM

Definitely seeing a trend. Sub-1 BTC amount withdrawals? No problem. More than 1 BTC? Wait a few days.
lesnod11

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:56:18 PM

Man that gif is obnoxious.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:03:23 PM

Definitely seeing a trend. Sub-1 BTC amount withdrawals? No problem. More than 1 BTC? Wait a few days.

I have a .02 still pending for 3 days now.
crayboy29

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:16:39 AM

Got 0.004 pending for 4 days
daynomate

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:30:19 AM

This is what I stand to lose. It's nothing compared to some people.
Still frustrating though as I could be trying to turn a profit elsewhere.

I totally agree... I'm making between 8% and 19% / day on the rest of my BTC, the only reason I put it in btc-arbs was because I thought I should keep some in a safe place that would generate returns Tongue
turns out the safe place was the dodgiest place I could think of...
Can I ask what you're doing to get that kind of return? Does it involve a lot of time ?
Mego

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:46:39 AM

Did anyone actually receive a full legacy transfer ? Can anyone confirm the message on the results page " Numerous complete legacy transfers have been made and many more will be coming soon" ?
NullOp

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:26:24 AM

Here is part of the bullshit thrown at me...

Date   Message
02/05/2014 13:55   Your investments have earned you 0.0003 bitcoins
02/05/2014 03:35   Legacy Fund Transfer of 0.0019
02/05/2014 03:35   Your investments have earned you
30/04/2014 15:46   Your investments have earned you
lesnod11

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:00:39 AM

The week has passed and BTC-Arbs is on the right path to getting back on track. Numerous complete legacy transfers have been made and many more will be coming soon. Today's arbitrage result 1.0%

I have no legacy transfers today, just the crap with above that was in today's results.
joef

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:21:15 AM

I can confirm both
 my legacy fund has been transfered completely (0.011 BTC only)
My referral is waiting since 5 days for withdrawing 1.07 BTC
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:24:05 AM

Yeah only tiny legacy balances are being transferred...trying to give the impression things are getting back on track.
yonce

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:33:18 AM

No getting back on track. Even in the most amazing circumstances that they all paid everyone back to today - the instability of this HYIP would be so ridiculously unpredictable. You really wouldn't be able to tell what direction it would blow into. There just shouldn't even be the discussion of such instability / not paying people 8 weeks into a program that has taken so much in deposits. Really pisses me off...

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
thepianoguy

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:16:19 AM

That btw terminate my BTC travel here.... was a fun experience... lost a lot of money, not willing to try it again. Eventually once BTC gets better "securities" with a more trustworthy community i guess i ll try again.

Bitcoin has nothing to do with btc-arbs. Bitcoin with its blockchain is a great piece of technology and I'm sure it has a bright and a long future ahead. Will the value of BTC rise? Who knows, personally I bet it will. Will BTC die as a payment method? Never. Maybe in a long-term future when another crypto will take over.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 11:34:40 AM

That btw terminate my BTC travel here.... was a fun experience... lost a lot of money, not willing to try it again. Eventually once BTC gets better "securities" with a more trustworthy community i guess i ll try again.

Bitcoin has nothing to do with btc-arbs. Bitcoin with its blockchain is a great piece of technology and I'm sure it has a bright and a long future ahead. Will the value of BTC rise? Who knows, personally I bet it will. Will BTC die as a payment method? Never. Maybe in a long-term future when another crypto will take over.
Exactly. The idea of bitcoin is to have a trust-less payment method where you don't need to trust the bank or government. Trusting your bitcoins with a pretty obvious ponzi site operated by complete anonymous strangers, is pretty much the opposite of the principles of bitcoin.

Qwiner (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:21:22 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 02:13:39 PM by Qwiner

Under no circumstances should anyone deposit any funds to btc-arbs.com

It is a ponzi scam. They are prolonging the operation to obtain more deposits and have stolen previous deposits under the guise of a legacy account (that people can't withdraw from).

CORRECT...no one shouldnt deposit before everybody here have confirm their withdrawals.

I got my withdrawl today, but I still have a boat load stuck in legacy and would never deposit back into btc-arbs! I did deposit some money into bitcoin-trader.biz though.

That's good to hear lesnod11 - U got some of your deposit back. Hope U can get it all back + the interest that U have earned.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Qwiner (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:40:11 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 02:11:54 PM by Qwiner

I'd like to ask why the OP updated the thread title today to something that almost sounds like it is trying to divert the attention from the scam status that btc-arbs is?

Well, I agree with you. Noticed it this morning.

It looks like he got his BTC back so it is less of a scam for him.

I just saw those updates also in the main post of this thread. His update for May 3rd says he got a tiny withdrawal a few days prior. The thread title really needs to say flat out SCAM DO NOT INVEST. I do also see a referral link with his username in the main post, so no doubt the btc-arbs admin made a priority selective payout on his account.

Agree, it's obvious.

No it's not, I did not withdrawal any of my BTC, But is just that my account no longer have LEGACY TRANSFER FUND. This is because for weeks, I have not made any deposits into the account. I think this is why my balance got transfer back to my NORMAL balance so soon. Also, I did not invest a lot of BTC in the site. Now, my accounts look and function like before the takeover - no more LEGACY TRANSFER FUND & is earning the daily interest.  

Now, can you people confirmed to me, when did U last made deposits into your accounts? Did U made any deposits in the last 4 weeks or 3 weeks before the takeover or during the heartbleed attack? If U did, then this is probably is the reason why it takes longer for the fund to transfer  back to your NORMAL balance. Well this is my logics about the situation on LEGACY TRANSFER FUND.

If U people want me to change the title of the thread to that, then I will do that. That's me, I do not like to profit at other people's expenses. I also like this to be vice versa. Nor should U be profiting @ my expenses.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
btclemming

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:24:52 PM

I'd like to ask why the OP updated the thread title today to something that almost sounds like it is trying to divert the attention from the scam status that btc-arbs is?

Well, I agree with you. Noticed it this morning.

It looks like he got his BTC back so it is less of a scam for him.

I just saw those updates also in the main post of this thread. His update for May 3rd says he got a tiny withdrawal a few days prior. The thread title really needs to say flat out SCAM DO NOT INVEST. I do also see a referral link with his username in the main post, so no doubt the btc-arbs admin made a priority selective payout on his account.

Agree, it's obvious.

No it's not, I did not withdrawal any of my BTC, But is just that my account no longer have LEGACY TRANSFER FUND. This is because for weeks, I have not made any deposits into the account. I think this is why my balance got transfer back to my NORMAL balance so soon. Also, I did not invest a lot of BTC in the site. Now, my accounts look and function like before the takeover - no more LEGACY TRANSFER FUND & is earning the daily interest.  

Now, can you people confirmed to me, when did U last made deposits into your accounts? Did U made any deposits in the last 4 weeks or 3 weeks before the takeover or during the heartbleed attack? If U did, then this is probably is the reason why it takes longer for the fund to transfer  back to your NORMAL balance. Well this is my logics about the situation on LEGACY TRANSFER FUND.

If U people want me to change the title of the thread to that, then I will do that. That's me, I do not like to profit at other people's expenses. I also like this to be vice versa. Nor should U be profiting @ my expenses.

Dude, sorry, but to me, "potential scam" is way too soft for btc-arbs. I deposited 35 btc. Now have 49+ btc in legacy (btc-arbs : account is lmiko). They made tiny transfers to normal and all together, I got back 2,8btc out of it since the beginning. I know that i should have been more careful... To my opinion, you should put in bold letters something like "100% SCAM - 100% AVOID". And saying that I know that I could probably say goodbye to my btc... As only new deposit could guarantee my transfers...
Qwiner (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:42:31 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 04:01:02 PM by Qwiner

Dude, sorry, but to me, "potential scam" is way too soft for btc-arbs. I deposited 35 btc. Now have 49+ btc in legacy (btc-arbs : account is lmiko). They made tiny transfers to normal and all together, I got back 2,8btc out of it since the beginning. I know that i should have been more careful... To my opinion, you should put in bold letters something like "100% SCAM - 100% AVOID". And saying that I know that I could probably say goodbye to my btc... As only new deposit could guarantee my transfers...

So mate, please tell, when did you made your last deposit, is it during the heartbleed attack? Like 3 or 4 weeks from now? Checking the support ticket, the HeartBleed Bug was occurred around 11 April. It is like 3 or 4 weeks from now. Having said this, I am not a believer about BTC-arbs' problems and takover stories. I am more convinced that they are just story to scam people. But why don't they just disappeared for good - Like LEANCY did. Well as some of U have say this is because they want to scam some more deposits. Well, anyway I am more of a conservative/pessimistic person, i err on the negative aspects all the time.  Also, maybe arbitrage trading is also a story. Perhaps btc-arbs & other HYIP programs are just purely stories that suck people in. Having said this, I am currently involved in two other HYIP programs, but I just played with them around the minimum deposits allowed, and I only choose to play with HYIP programs that allowed low deposits amount

It is obvious people, all HYIP websites are the same. By now, I am sure people who had participated in btc-arbs and seen many other HYIP websites. U can easily distinguished that, can U? The answer to this question is, if the website simply have info. about investment plans to lure people to give your BTC / $ to them and U will get over 100% in returns. Then these websites are simply offering a HYIP services. So there U are people! It is really easy to tell whether a website is HYIP or not. A legit website do not just contain these info., eg. comparing to a legible website, such as a bank, they are involved in more than one products.

I was so surprised to read lately that people are reporting that they have made so much deposits into the website - over 1 BTC. Anyway, if people do really paid attention to the wordings within this whole thread, especially the OP, I don't think they should have made those deposits in the first place.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: