Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276778 times)
lesnod11

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:39:56 AM

my 0.1546bitcoins withdrawal was cancelled by admin, what should I do now?

Keep trying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supachimp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:59:05 AM

I think what they are doing is the new users that dont know that btc-arbs.com is a scam are still depositing BTC, and they are taking those deposits and paying out some users to mitigate going "full gox" on everyone.. that is why they are processing all those mBTC transactions so people dont panic. I'm telling you we should get as much info about this site while they are still up and running....
supachimp

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:10:40 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 05:27:35 AM by supachimp

This is an example of the blockchain deposit someone posted to btc-arbs.com that they never received..

https://blockchain.info/address/1MWdD9ATRvqU1d5AhoreSe7dtPweVUtVY3

Now look at the (two) blockchain addresses someone (assuming btc-arbs) had transferred those funds out to,

https://blockchain.info/address/1NGNtqtnqnfEn5KmxftrS3huGbZQfzB9cj 0.1471 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/18jLitCJzdhx4EXBAPRj1vX2bgsePFNN3U .0018 BTC

Under 1NGNtqtnqnfEn5KmxftrS3huGbZQfzB9cj of the .1471 BTC address, you can see all of the withdraws are mBTC amount, which looks like mBTC very similar to the amounts that are being moved from the Legacy account to the each Users Balance account at the end of each day. Not to mention the recent consisent same ROI.

If anyone wants to match up their receiving deposit address for those that HAD successful btc withdraws, then this wll prove my theory.

In summary, they are paying out people's ROI each day with new BTC being deposited into the site. Which is why people who recently deposited BTC aren't getting their Balance on their account and explain why some are getting sucessfull withdraws when their BTC is moved from the Legacy account.

Anyways that's my two cents.. I hope it helps those that went big with this site. I'm sorry to hear all those that can't withdraw their BTC Sad
yonce

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:48:31 AM

I think what they are doing is the new users that dont know that btc-arbs.com is a scam are still depositing BTC, and they are taking those deposits and paying out some users to mitigate going "full gox" on everyone.. that is why they are processing all those mBTC transactions so people dont panic. I'm telling you we should get as much info about this site while they are still up and running....

What do you mean by getting as much information about them while the site is up?

It has always been such a lost cause at getting admins caught. Not just how anonymous the industry has always been (this is the reason why payment processors for HYIP's have been the ones in the past to ever get arrested) there's always a new one that pops up and people simply forget about the last one. And then there's the fact that hundreds of successful hyip's probably thousands even a remote success come and go - in general a single program that is extremely successful only goes through maybe a few millions bucks 5-10 million for the more successful ones. No government has ever pursued the hundred and thousands of successful HYIP's. They go for the processors about once every 5-7 years.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
supachimp

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:52:32 AM

What do you mean by getting as much information about them while the site is up?

It has always been such a lost cause at getting admins caught. Not just how anonymous the industry has always been (this is the reason why payment processors for HYIP's have been the ones in the past to ever get arrested) there's always a new one that pops up and people simply forget about the last one. And then there's the fact that hundreds of successful hyip's probably thousands even a remote success come and go - in general a single program that is extremely successful only goes through maybe a few millions bucks 5-10 million for the more successful ones. No government has ever pursued the hundred and thousands of successful HYIP's. They go for the processors about once every 5-7 years.

duly noted
joef

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:55:42 AM

There is a way to locate them.

Some years ago, there was an experiment: How many people does it need to reach someone. A package was handed to someone with the goal to deliver it to an unknown recipient. Each one who get the package, shall relay the package to someone he knows and who may know another one which comes closer to the recipient.
The result: it takes usually 7 people to reach anyone in the world.

We can do the same here. First we need some information about one or better more USD transactions. Would be good to have information about different processors. Then we need to find a friend of someone who is working there and fetch some information about these transaction to his friend. The information can go back and can be collected somewhere. Maybe here. It will need several steps like that and afterwards anyone behind BTC-Arbs will be known quite well.

So lets start with collecting information about the transactions  Smiley
vach

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:12:20 AM

Who did ever get full account legacy transfer? and what were the amount?
sorrynn

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:13:15 PM

Who did ever get full account legacy transfer? and what were the amount?

I had that. It was 1.12x BTC. Initial investment 0.97 BTC. Successfully withdrawn from there.
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:40:59 PM

I have not gotten even one legacy transfer since i withdrew some satoshis 2.5!!
lesnod11

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:53:33 PM

I have not gotten even one legacy transfer since i withdrew some satoshis 2.5!!

Wow, so this legacy transfer thing even the small transfers is selective too!
cjbriere

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:03:53 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 03:33:39 PM by cjbriere

I have filed a complaint, Id: I1405051055108631 through:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I have also filed with my state attorney general. I am hoping this is all a mistake and I just get paid my initial deposit. I have printed to .pdf all my transaction history. I suggest more people should do this. Probably will go nowhere -- but it's all we can do at this point. It would be beneficial if anyone could post if they made USD deposits through any of the exchangers. The more of these the better.

It's funny, some of my deposits are still unspent and sitting as an only transaction through blockchain.
vach

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:43:49 PM

I have also filed with my state attorney general. I am hoping this is all a mistake and I just get paid my initial deposit. I have printed to .pdf all my transaction history. I suggest more people should do this. Probably will go nowhere -- but it's all we can do at this point. It would be beneficial if anyone could post if they made USD deposits through any of the exchangers. The more of these the better.

It's funny, some of my deposits are still unspent and sitting as an only transaction through blockchain.

There is no point in printing your pdfs Its no proof, anybody can take firebug and modify webpage so that any number they want will appear on the screan.
But its encouraging that You've actually done someting...
cjbriere

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:48:42 PM

True, but the deposits will match my bitcoin transactions which are documented and there for the world to see.
vach

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:50:40 PM

True, but the deposits will match my bitcoin transactions which are documented and there for the world to see.

Oh yes I've forgot that withdrawals are printed with bitcoin addresses that makes sence then...

Unrelated question guys : why my account Activity sticks at 42? is there something wrong with forum?
sorrynn

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:53:32 PM

Oh yes I've forgot that withdrawals are printed with bitcoin addresses that makes sence then...

Unrelated question guys : why my account Activity sticks at 42? is there something wrong with forum?

It will update later...I have the same issue...so the counter of your posts still going....
yonce

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:57:38 PM

Good for you of course, but in previous history, a HYIP that pays for 7 or 8 weeks is nothing but a BLIP when looking at the industry as a whole. Just not worth the resources of any agency. Out of all the recent years, all that has ever been enforced was Liberty Reserve which was discussed during the Bitcoin hearings by the FinCen director. And that was an actual HYIP payment processor that was online for years and processed something like $6 billion. That is 1 site enforced in years and it was a processor.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:58:26 PM

on 4/29 .1497btc was taken out of legacy and I requested it withdrawn. but it has not happened.

here is today's support ticket to them
Code:
Subject: Another succker to laugh at

it's not much but could I have the .1497BTC marked for withdrawal? it's been way over 36hrs.

Please respond so as you laugh for taking my money I can laugh at the bogus excuse you make up for nor paying me.

Next step in dance:
Code:
Thanks that is a pretty lame excuse

You mean the Customer support people normally authorize withdrawals so this interrupts them? If that was true you cold have just sent my coin out instead of repling to message.
----------------------------------
administrator on 05/05/2014 00:48:56
Every time you submit a support ticket like this, you delay your own withdrawal.
We have a limited number of employees.

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
dhsc19

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:27:24 PM

I don't think it takes anything more than common sense to see red flags and a facility to analyze a situation to realize the risks.  I've not sent anything to btc-arbs support regarding wanting to get my legacy funds transferred back.  Meanwhile, others who have been persistently squawking at them to get their money back are somehow being put in a priority list to get their fully legacy funds.  Are they paying people off to shut them up?  Some of these people getting paid back in full have WAY more BTC than I have, yet their audits were fast tracked to completion faster than mine?  Would a company doing legitimate audits sacrifice their audit procedures just satisfy a few?  And for the few who can claim they've been paid back in full, how many more are not being paid?  I'm still only getting 0.0001 BTC back a day.  I wouldn't be surprised if I get my BTC back after this post.  I'm a relatively cheap buy-off.

So, within the day of posting this I received my full legacy fund.  I immediately put in a full withdrawal order.  I waited 2 days and then I wrote them a follow up just plainly asking what the status of my withdrawal was.  Within a couple hours I received all my bitcoins.  So, all in all I made a 17% profit.  It's not the dream retirement, but scam as it is, I think I did ok for my first HYIP gamble.  I mean, I get it...it's a scam, so play it accordingly.  Get in early, get out quick.  Honestly, making threats and trying to annoy the heck out of these admins is like bringing a knife to a gunfight.  I'm sure they're getting entertained as they dangle the carrot on the stick. 
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:44:51 PM

Good for you of course, but in previous history, a HYIP that pays for 7 or 8 weeks is nothing but a BLIP when looking at the industry as a whole. Just not worth the resources of any agency. Out of all the recent years, all that has ever been enforced was Liberty Reserve which was discussed during the Bitcoin hearings by the FinCen director. And that was an actual HYIP payment processor that was online for years and processed something like $6 billion. That is 1 site enforced in years and it was a processor.

This is really a jack-ass comment to make. We have already seen a HYIP prosecution: Pirateat40 and the Bitcoin Savings and Trust in Texas.

If anyone else is inclined to post a complaint on ic3.gov, please do not let this idiot persuade you otherwise -- just look at his trust rating.
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:50:35 PM

This is an example of the blockchain deposit someone posted to btc-arbs.com that they never received..

https://blockchain.info/address/1MWdD9ATRvqU1d5AhoreSe7dtPweVUtVY3

Now look at the (two) blockchain addresses someone (assuming btc-arbs) had transferred those funds out to,

https://blockchain.info/address/1NGNtqtnqnfEn5KmxftrS3huGbZQfzB9cj 0.1471 BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/18jLitCJzdhx4EXBAPRj1vX2bgsePFNN3U .0018 BTC

Under 1NGNtqtnqnfEn5KmxftrS3huGbZQfzB9cj of the .1471 BTC address, you can see all of the withdraws are mBTC amount, which looks like mBTC very similar to the amounts that are being moved from the Legacy account to the each Users Balance account at the end of each day. Not to mention the recent consisent same ROI.

If anyone wants to match up their receiving deposit address for those that HAD successful btc withdraws, then this wll prove my theory.

In summary, they are paying out people's ROI each day with new BTC being deposited into the site. Which is why people who recently deposited BTC aren't getting their Balance on their account and explain why some are getting sucessfull withdraws when their BTC is moved from the Legacy account.

Anyways that's my two cents.. I hope it helps those that went big with this site. I'm sorry to hear all those that can't withdraw their BTC Sad

If anything, the amounts you see are going to pay withdrawal requests...because these numbers you see in your account are not a wallet. The legacy funds transfers or interest payments you see in your activity on the site are not wallet deposits. The only time they move Bitcoin is when they are paying people out.

But just from reading these forums, it's clear that only people with tiny balances are being paid out. Not a SINGLE person with a substantial amount of Bitcoin in Legacy has received a legacy transfer of the full amount or been able to withdraw. I've even offered to settle with them for the return of my principal investment and let them keep the SUBSTANTIAL amount of interest I'd earned over the past 2+ months, but I have not heard a peep out of them in response. Clearly, they know they can't pay it and so they're just continuing to pay out the tiny balances, leaving the heavy investors swinging in the breeze.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: