Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276776 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:54:42 AM

In the stats I posted yesterday I told you the partials and full refunds where at a (close to) 50/50 ratio.
With dyask being paid two partials and now being paid off completely, his amounts are now added/counted to the "Fully refunded"-stats. He has received two partial payments of 0,5BTC each.

The ratio therefore is still close to 50/50 altough the numbers are now more apart in the spreadsheet: 5,15BTC vs. 7,53BTC

It is really:
Full: 6,15 BTC
Partial: 6,53 BTC

My second payment was actually .4998 BTC, but close enough to call it .5 BTC.   

https://blockchain.info/tx/c32c521f1693692902d3b6a01dac08ef89c7248b48e08577922a0e99e9619a93

I sincerely hope everyone else gets refunded too.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skinz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:37:18 AM

I sent my PM on May 30, 2014, 02:14:29 PM

I have yet to see anything either, So I am not sure if this is actually being dealt with in order of receiving PM's, as it has been mentioned above that people have been refunded who sent mails from 1st June
causis

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:48:23 AM

This random generation of btc payouts is baffling. I don't understand why BTC-Admin picks who he picks to give money too?!?! It would make more sense if he were to organize this based upon the first investor, on down to the most recent investor or even alphabetically or anything that gives us a pattern to follow.  All this random payout does is upset some and make one or two relatively happy.

He has stated he is working through emails and PM's in the order received.   Although you did get a partial payment the same time I got my first partial payment although I sent my PM/email 2 days before you.  (According to the spreadsheet.)   I might have been even earlier because I live in the GST+9 time zone.  (Japan)

If you look at the spreadsheet, several people have sent him PM and emails before Freejack. Why is he the only one that has more than 3 BTCs and has received a partial payment (3 in fact)? I don't say he shouldn't receive them, but wouldn't it be more fair that everyone receives a single partial payment before he receives the third? If BTC-Arbs is really trading to return the debt, maybe he should not pay any btc until he manages to get all of them. That would be the fastest way, because if he returns some of his trading volume, there will be less profits and the rest will have to wailt more.
At the current rate it will take more than 2 years to give everyone on the spreadsheet back their money. We have a history of lying (ron james?), and he isn't saying how much btcs he has left to trade, nor explaining the order in which he is paying. He isn't even sending an acknoledge that he received the pm / email! And we are expected to wait 2 years before knowing if he agreed with the debt???
I really think btc-arbs should give some predictibility. Maybe just a deadline saying how much will it take for everyone to get their first 0,5 btc, I don't know.
lefebret

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:21:22 PM

Everyday I look into my account and everyday I am let down.
BTC-Arbs? How are you paying off the accounts?
It seems whoever is the loudest on here gets paid first!!
cjbriere

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:38:24 PM

I have not received a confirmation via email of pm that he has even acknowledged since his 'repayment' posts. It would be nice to see a simple 'Got it- your on the list'. Feel free to pm me if anyone has any more information concerning btc-arb's administrator. I would like to take other routes since this last one seems only pointless.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:13:36 PM

I have not received a confirmation via email of pm that he has even acknowledged since his 'repayment' posts. It would be nice to see a simple 'Got it- your on the list'. Feel free to pm me if anyone has any more information concerning btc-arb's administrator. I would like to take other routes since this last one seems only pointless.

I never received an email either, just the payments.   I agree though, not knowing for sure that you are on the list is a major frustration.
gise87

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:21:55 PM

I never received an email either, just the payments.   I agree though, not knowing for sure that you are on the list is a major frustration.

I received an reply on my PM on June 13th stating that I would be refunded in the next week, I received payment today.

Full automated trading bot 24/7: ZEBRA Altcoin Bot
ral_miramar

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:40:12 PM

Refunds sent today

2 full refunds from PMs
2 full refunds from email
2 partial payment to freejack and dyask (now fully refunded)

If you have already sent an email or PM do not send it again. Once is enough. You will not receive a reply until you are paid.

I'm waiting to receive a payment, as it can, depending on their means, I have no problem, it would be good to see some BTC in my portfolio, that way, everything is easier ... more just distribution. .. more people, receive, partial payments, however, the intention, is a good start... Thanks
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:45:35 PM

My 4 shares in the Trading Pool come due July 21, 2014.

I'll post my results...but I doubt it'll matter; claims of me lying/ will likely be tossed if it [Bitcoin-Trader] does pay me.

Oh well, invest only what you would otherwise feel comfortable burning (literally).

Wrong thread? This is not bitcoin-trader

Illutian

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

...The Shadow knows.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:56:21 PM

My 4 shares in the Trading Pool come due July 21, 2014.

I'll post my results...but I doubt it'll matter; claims of me lying/ will likely be tossed if it [Bitcoin-Trader] does pay me.

Oh well, invest only what you would otherwise feel comfortable burning (literally).

Wrong thread? This is not bitcoin-trader

Oh shit...I had both of the threads open in the browser. Embarrassed

Deleted my post to keep this thread on topic
lesnod11

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:16:46 PM

This random generation of btc payouts is baffling. I don't understand why BTC-Admin picks who he picks to give money too?!?! It would make more sense if he were to organize this based upon the first investor, on down to the most recent investor or even alphabetically or anything that gives us a pattern to follow.  All this random payout does is upset some and make one or two relatively happy.

He has stated he is working through emails and PM's in the order received.   Although you did get a partial payment the same time I got my first partial payment although I sent my PM/email 2 days before you.  (According to the spreadsheet.)   I might have been even earlier because I live in the GST+9 time zone.  (Japan)

If you look at the spreadsheet, several people have sent him PM and emails before Freejack. Why is he the only one that has more than 3 BTCs and has received a partial payment (3 in fact)? I don't say he shouldn't receive them, but wouldn't it be more fair that everyone receives a single partial payment before he receives the third? If BTC-Arbs is really trading to return the debt, maybe he should not pay any btc until he manages to get all of them. That would be the fastest way, because if he returns some of his trading volume, there will be less profits and the rest will have to wailt more.
At the current rate it will take more than 2 years to give everyone on the spreadsheet back their money. We have a history of lying (ron james?), and he isn't saying how much btcs he has left to trade, nor explaining the order in which he is paying. He isn't even sending an acknoledge that he received the pm / email! And we are expected to wait 2 years before knowing if he agreed with the debt???
I really think btc-arbs should give some predictibility. Maybe just a deadline saying how much will it take for everyone to get their first 0,5 btc, I don't know.

Some kind of organized pattern of payback even if it doesn't suit some of us is going to take more heat off of Adam/Ron/BTC-Arbs (whatever his/her name is), because it's something we can all follow.
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:20:40 PM

He has said he is going mostly in order of requests received, along with some random (small amounts he can pay in full). I was the first of the large investors to request a refund, so he is tackling mine first. When I'M paid, I am sure he will then go to the next large investor on his list of requests. I was also one of his earliest large investors, having opened my account in late February.

I know everyone is anxious about this but look at how much needs to be repaid, and how much he is paying out. It makes no sense to make micro-payments to everyone, so that you feel like you are being repaid. The best method is to pay debts in full as you can.

As for Yonce attempting to collect information, the reason more info is not public is because we have idiots out there who will call family, make threats and take measures that may result in nobody being paid. Fraud charges come with jail time, not a repayment strategy. It should be a last resort, only if he stops paying people back. I also question Yonce's motives a little bit, as he doesn't have any money at stake here.
causis

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:27:30 PM

He has said he is going mostly in order of requests received, along with some random (small amounts he can pay in full). I was the first of the large investors to request a refund, so he is tackling mine first. When I'M paid, I am sure he will then go to the next large investor on his list of requests. I was also one of his earliest large investors, having opened my account in late February.

I know everyone is anxious about this but look at how much needs to be repaid, and how much he is paying out. It makes no sense to make micro-payments to everyone, so that you feel like you are being repaid. The best method is to pay debts in full as you can.

The best method for who? For the ones that are receving some payments. Definitely not the best for the last person in the queue. The best for all would be stopping any payments until BTC-Arbs gets to the amount owed. That way is the fastest to get everyone's full investment because he can trade more.
You suggest you should be refunded completely before the next large investor gets hist first partial payment? That's not very fair, is it?
FreeJack2k2

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:35:54 PM

Yes, actually those of us who have been in this thread discussing it the entire time, who spent the time and energy to attempt to track him down, who have been active, DO actually deserve to be paid before those who passively waited for something to happen and then piled in. If he waited until he had the full amount, as you suggest, who knows how long he would take and since you have no idea how much he has, how much he earns, or pretty much anything at all, you would have everyone wait potentially a year or more just so you could feel satisfied that it was "fair" and that is ridiculous.

I much prefer seeing actual payments being made to people, that we can track and confirm. What he SHOULD do is post a list of everyone he has on his repayment list in order of priority so they know where they stand.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:37:34 PM

The best method for who? For the ones that are receving some payments. Definitely not the best for the last person in the queue. The best for all would be stopping any payments until BTC-Arbs gets to the amount owed. That way is the fastest to get everyone's full investment because he can trade more.
You suggest you should be refunded completely before the next large investor gets hist first partial payment? That's not very fair, is it?

He isn't going to be able to trade that much more with a big amount of coins to start with. . You can't always scale up arbitrage. Just because you can selll a coin one place for 600 and buy another one for 575 doesn't mean you can do that with 2 coins, never mind 10, 100, or 1000 coins at the same time.

Plus, the problem isn't his trading (according to his story) he just lost a bunch of coins, so why give him a big bunch that he can lose again. that said, No one should believe anything until you get a total amount owed, and you start getting told how much is getting earned/paid back each day. The number of accounts is useless information, and the happiness confidence in a guy who you gave a bunch of bitcoins and he is slowly paying back tiny portions of that amount is insane.
causis

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:48:38 PM

Yes, actually those of us who have been in this thread discussing it the entire time, who spent the time and energy to attempt to track him down, who have been active, DO actually deserve to be paid before those who passively waited for something to happen and then piled in. If he waited until he had the full amount, as you suggest, who knows how long he would take and since you have no idea how much he has, how much he earns, or pretty much anything at all, you would have everyone wait potentially a year or more just so you could feel satisfied that it was "fair" and that is ridiculous.

I much prefer seeing actual payments being made to people, that we can track and confirm. What he SHOULD do is post a list of everyone he has on his repayment list in order of priority so they know where they stand.

Let's say you should be refunded first because you were "active". You should be refunded fully before any other large investor sees a penny? That way this guy can pay the ones that know his personal data and then stop paying and get away with the rest of the funds.
What about paying everybody 0,5 BTC, then 1BTC and so on until everyone gets their full investment?
I'm just proposing alternatives because I don't see this ending well without some planning.
FreeJack2k2

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:51:49 PM

Let's say you should be refunded first because you were "active". You should be refunded fully before any other large investor sees a penny? That way this guy can pay the ones that know his personal data and then stop paying and get away with the rest of the funds.
What about paying everybody 0,5 BTC, then 1BTC and so on until everyone gets their full investment?
I'm just proposing alternatives because I don't see this ending well without some planning.

As a result of being active and participating in the sleuthing that took place, I was here when the admin appeared to start taking names and amounts. I was probably the second post after his and one of the first 5-6 people to contact him. Because I have been here from the beginning, I have been PM'd a ton of information, in the hopes that I would organize something. It's my opinion that letting him make restitution is a better option at the moment...that may change but until it does, I am content to stay the course. So I'm sorry if you found out late and are going to have to wait longer than others who contributed information to the thread and investigation...but in my view, your primary interest is in changing the repayment scheme to best serve you, in the guise of creating "fairness" where none can exist. it is what it is and you have this thread, and the regular posters in it, to thank for even having the possibility of being repaid. One or two in particular who I won't name. So just be thankful that repayment is happening at all, because if not for these guys who are being paid first, nobody would be getting a dime back, in all likelihood.
yonce

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:02:14 PM

As for Yonce attempting to collect information, the reason more info is not public is because we have idiots out there who will call family, make threats and take measures that may result in nobody being paid. Fraud charges come with jail time, not a repayment strategy. It should be a last resort, only if he stops paying people back. I also question Yonce's motives a little bit, as he doesn't have any money at stake here.

I have members of my downline with money at stake in btc-arbs, and the btc-arbs admin did reach out to me via PM here.

The fact that I haven't posted any information yet here in public that I have so far collected is because I feel if I do post it here now, the admin will use it as an excuse to stop his refund program.

With that, any information I have collected and any other people send me via PM, I am organizing it and if the time comes it will be then publicly put out there.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:05:29 PM

yonce, why do you actually keep posting in this thread? you did not invest in BTC-Arbs and have been mocking people who did. What's in it for you to gain information on the BTC-Arbs admin? I do not believe you care if we get our BTC back or not.

Your intentions are not clear to me and other users in this forum, along with your reputation which is questioned many times.

+1 - agreed.

Yonce : more/full transparency would be much appreciated. Apart being a bit ridiculous, & childish, any hiding looks very suspicious.

I think I just answered this in my previous post, but I have long time members of my downline who unfortunately made the mistake of getting into btc-arbs and now have lost. These are members I made a lot of money with in HYIP's and down the drain many of their profits went with btc-arbs. I don't think posting the information thus far in public will do any good and would probably be used as an excuse for the admin to stop refunds. At the end, if it comes down to it, the information collected will be used to get my downline members money back and hopefully others as well.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
FreeJack2k2

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:10:31 PM

The fact that I haven't posted any information yet here in public that I have so far collected is because I feel if I do post it here now, the admin will use it as an excuse to stop his refund program.

It won't necessarily just be that he uses it as an excuse. There are all kinds of people out there who are owed money and he's already received threats, as has his family. To use the information we have means a criminal investigation, prosecution and jail time...and that doesn't include restitution. Look at what has happened to all of the people who lost money in Mt. Gox - they have a ton of coin left, yet that coin is frozen and will be for the foreseeable future, due to the investigation, bankruptcy, etc...

At the moment, he is paying people back...I don't know how great his means are for paying it back, but apparently not real great considering the current pace. So we're going to be waiting...but in the end, waiting a while is better than not having any chance of getting paid back at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: