Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276778 times)
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:23:47 PM

Well said. Way too many newbies on here crying boohoo and spreading FUD over their supposed lost .1 bitcoin. Honestly if you're still living in mommies basement you should be more concerned with other things, like video games or something. Leave bitcoin "investing" to the grown ups. LOLsauce.
Unfortunately the lack of communication from the new owners/operators is panicking *everyone* -- I even went as far as sending a support ticket quoting this thread asking for someone to join the thread to calm things down.

It seems that the new owners have not fully understood/taken on board the major difference between an Online investment (such as btc-arbs) and an Offline investment which is the speed at which investors will see and react to changes in the company’s MO.

I think most people here who have been through takeovers like this will understand what is going on and why; however the lack of communication and daily online reminder tat there investment is 'locked up' while being audited heightens the anxiety levels ; especially as BTC-Arbs provided a huge rate of return compared to other investments.

Enquiring minds want to know... was this really a sudden departure ?

There is no takeover -- forget all this nonsense! It's a HYIP invented to be a SCAM once new deposits dry out!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bazar165g

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:32:04 PM

owner btc-arbs is owner coinbet, he live in panama. i have info about owner, send me PM

If you actually have information that can lead to find that person, then I think there is no option for him to scam people.
There are some who lose 50BTC there.
I am sorry, but this is a paid information. I can provide information for the money, if you send me a pm

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

lesnod11

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:52:10 PM

owner btc-arbs is owner coinbet, he live in panama. i have info about owner, send me PM

If you actually have information that can lead to find that person, then I think there is no option for him to scam people.
I am sorry, but this is a paid information. I can provide information for the money, if you send me a pm

You want to scam people that have already just been scammed? Not only do you not give any proof that who you say is the owner really is, but you should feel like an unethical moron for trying to take advantage of the already downtrodden.
bazar165g

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:29:00 PM

You want to scam people that have already just been scammed? Not only do you not give any proof that who you say is the owner really is, but you should feel like an unethical moron for trying to take advantage of the already downtrodden.
why want scam?? we can use escrow this forum

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

sorrynn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:33:30 PM

Let the guy tell his price ( I totally agree with you)...so mr bazar165g -> how many btc do you want in exchange of your information? or do you prefer fiat? maybe we can gather more interested people and make the payment to you Smiley
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 04:36:38 PM

why want scam?? we can use escrow this forum

We only accept escrow if ya from Nigeria. Otherwise ya aint trustworthy.

bazar165g

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:40:41 PM

Let the guy tell his price ( I totally agree with you)...so mr bazar165g -> how many btc do you want in exchange of your information? or do you prefer fiat? maybe we can gather more interested people and make the payment to you Smiley
10 btc, only escrow this forum

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

cjbriere

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:46:34 PM

I say we find out who Bazar is and just kick the shit out of him.
lesnod11

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:31:27 PM

10 btc, only escrow this forum

bazar - did you take your meds this morning?
actudoran

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:46:44 PM

bazar ... dude ... c'mon ... 10 BTC for some info that cannot be verified untill afterwards ... and in places we probably have noone else to check it out ... hhhmmmm really buddy ?
now who on his right mind would take you up on the offer ?
understandable that you want smth for your info ... but 10 ... Huh?
I think a lot of us would wager 0.05 on this kind of info ... gather 20 ppl and that'll be it ... 200 is kinda hard to get mate !

any other payment on the 27th ?
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:57:10 PM

LOL yeah, 10 Bitcoin and he will give you info that you have no way of knowing is accurate. Just trying to scam desperate people out of their money.

Two legacy transfers yesterday...again in pretty insultingly small increments. At this rate, I may get my money back in 6-7 months. They did process a withdrawal for the chicken scratch they had released to me so far though.
bazar165g

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:09:38 PM

no problems, donate much as you can and I will put information here 12Ufcq38MwTtEc3bZ9tU5WCJAiBz86J15A

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:11:56 PM

If you really want to get in touch with the admin of the btc-arbs hyip, just email his other hyip, rockwell-partners.com
and no need to pay the crazy person 10btc, the admin isn't from panama.

And to those people who played this hyip with double digit BTC, should have put it in a better hyip, but anyways the going rule is don't play with more than you can afford to lose and always has been. So really no reason to get too upset over a hyip loss, just move onto the next.

The stories are all typical of hyip's when they scam. If there are selective payouts, or it stops paying all together and the site remains up and accepting deposits, its just there to get more funds for as long as possible. Eventually the site will just go offline. Nothing new here.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:30:06 PM

I'm trying to do some more research on these new tactics of some HYIP admins on gaining new investors. Some of these scummier ones are obviously being a little more crafty by attracting some huge investments from people who don't understand what HYIP's are and how to pick them. I'd like to ask any of you who have invested in btc-arbs to drop me a PM on how you discovered btc-arbs. Any information will help. It'll give me some better insight into their tactics and give me a greater ability on connecting the dots on some of these scummier admins like the one of btc-arbs and the previously big one promoted here leancy.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:31:22 PM

If you really want to get in touch with the admin of the btc-arbs hyip, just email his other hyip, rockwell-partners.com

And to those people who played this hyip with double digit BTC, should have put it in a better hyip, but anyways the going rule is don't play with more than you can afford to lose and always has been. So really no reason to get too upset over a hyip loss, just move onto the next.

The stories are all typical of hyip's when they scam. If there are selective payouts, or it stops paying all together and the site remains up and accepting deposits, its just there to get more funds for as long as possible. Eventually the site will just go offline. Nothing new here.

I thought rockwell-partners.com have been a "good" one?

Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:34:33 PM

*listen*

yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:34:52 PM

It's been a good one if you joined fairly early. I'm sure it'll collapse prematurely especially being run by the admin of btc-arbs. Since btc-arbs collapsed, rockwell will be his next collapse. If I can get better insight into how people discovered btc-arbs, I'll be able to track hopefully better his next launch which will announce the upcoming closing bell surely for rockwell.

yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:38:08 PM

Speaking of Rockwell, the way I know it is downhill, is because I am friends with a few SolidTrustPay individual exchangers that exchange STP funds for hyip admins, and rockwell is currently exchanging solidtrustpay funds to Perfect Money in tens of thousands of dollars rapidly. HYIP admins do this as they come to a close. BTC-arbs was doing this for a month in large quantities. Admins want to get their stp funds to irreversible liquid funds quickly as they wind down.

Slipknot79
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

It's been a good one if you joined fairly early. I'm sure it'll collapse prematurely especially being run by the admin of btc-arbs. Since btc-arbs collapsed, rockwell will be his next collapse. If I can get better insight into how people discovered btc-arbs, I'll be able to track hopefully better his next launch which will announce the upcoming closing bell surely for rockwell.

Dunno if this helps you, i read something about abritage on the internet, i googled a lot and so i hit this thread and joined dat ponzi.

Slipknot79
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:06:47 PM

Speaking of Rockwell, the way I know it is downhill, is because I am friends with a few SolidTrustPay individual exchangers that exchange STP funds for hyip admins, and rockwell is currently exchanging solidtrustpay funds to Perfect Money in tens of thousands of dollars rapidly. HYIP admins do this as they come to a close. BTC-arbs was doing this for a month in large quantities. Admins want to get their stp funds to irreversible liquid funds quickly as they wind down.

Is talkgold a good source for information like this?

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: