Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276778 times)
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:08:27 PM

If you really want to get in touch with the admin of the btc-arbs hyip, just email his other hyip, rockwell-partners.com
and no need to pay the crazy person 10btc, the admin isn't from panama.

And to those people who played this hyip with double digit BTC, should have put it in a better hyip, but anyways the going rule is don't play with more than you can afford to lose and always has been. So really no reason to get too upset over a hyip loss, just move onto the next.

The stories are all typical of hyip's when they scam. If there are selective payouts, or it stops paying all together and the site remains up and accepting deposits, its just there to get more funds for as long as possible. Eventually the site will just go offline. Nothing new here.

I thought rockwell-partners.com have been a "good" one?

It's been a good one if you joined fairly early. I'm sure it'll collapse prematurely especially being run by the admin of btc-arbs. Since btc-arbs collapsed, rockwell will be his next collapse. If I can get better insight into how people discovered btc-arbs, I'll be able to track hopefully better his next launch which will announce the upcoming closing bell surely for rockwell.

Dunno if this helps you, i read something about abritage on the internet, i googled a lot and so i hit this thread and joined dat ponzi.

That's what I was kind of afraid of, that a lot of the investors simply got taken into it because of the "story" they attached to their HYIP which was very clever on this admin. Hopefully though some others found out through other ways and will let me know and I can connect the dots with the admin.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorrynn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:11:04 PM

at least we got a price for the info...10 btc is a way high amount that doesn't grant the info...so I won't go that path but thanks for the post. trust is another fact...I see many posts but in reality I can make 10 accounts and post from all trying to influence the people here...I really don't do this what I want to say is:
1. are we 100% sure that btc arbs is a scam? - my answer is yes - what is yours? - and probably after this post my account will be deleted Smiley - nothing new: I already kissed goodbye my 0.97 btc sent there...actually a big lol from my side.
2. is there something we can do with the info we have today? - my answer is: I am not sure - what is yours?
3. can we use the txids we have as proof to recover our initial investment? - my answer: I don't know - what is yours?
4. is there something we can do to recover our initial investment? - my answer: I don't know - what is yours?

I think answering at these questions to begin with, should take us to a next level of acting.
I know we can discuss tons of posts, pros and cons about btc arbs and someone knows who the admin is and we need to pay to get the info, and etc...bla...also I know we should not invest more that we can afford to lose...screw that, I actually understand the idea, but I really don't know the process in the btc world and what we actually can do or who to contact to guide us.

Cheers
yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:13:42 PM

Speaking of Rockwell, the way I know it is downhill, is because I am friends with a few SolidTrustPay individual exchangers that exchange STP funds for hyip admins, and rockwell is currently exchanging solidtrustpay funds to Perfect Money in tens of thousands of dollars rapidly. HYIP admins do this as they come to a close. BTC-arbs was doing this for a month in large quantities. Admins want to get their stp funds to irreversible liquid funds quickly as they wind down.

Is talkgold a good source for information like this?

Talkgold is an old hyip source. Nothing of value is shared there. I've become skype friends with some of the exchangers that help admins turn STP funds into cash out funds before STP blocks their accounts. Whenever a program I am in starts exchanging tons of STP funds, I let my downline know so we avoid investing any new funds into a failing hyip. On a real basic level, allhyipmonitors.com you can automatically view all the HYIP monitors and many of the big ones all on one page.
MNO would be a better source of info than talkgold, because any big HYIP admin adds their hyip to that site.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:17:47 PM

I will say I made a lot of big mistakes when I first started investing in HYIP's. I think a lot of people in this thread are going through that initial phase. You just have to take the loss and move on. If you do enough research and get involve din the HYIP community, you can learn and come out on top more than not. Apart from learning of btc-arbs through this forum, if you learned of btc-arbs through another source, please do PM me how you learned about btc-arbs. It can help a lot with learning the new tactics of this particular admin and connect some dots.

sorrynn

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:33:15 PM

I will say I made a lot of big mistakes when I first started investing in HYIP's. I think a lot of people in this thread are going through that initial phase. You just have to take the loss and move on. If you do enough research and get involve din the HYIP community, you can learn and come out on top more than not. Apart from learning of btc-arbs through this forum, if you learned of btc-arbs through another source, please do PM me how you learned about btc-arbs. It can help a lot with learning the new tactics of this particular admin and connect some dots.

Unfortunately I cannot help on this, but if you can connect some dots, can you then tell us the picture you'll have? in order to help us understand better the case...

cheers
yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:44:41 PM

Unfortunately I cannot help on this, but if you can connect some dots, can you then tell us the picture you'll have? in order to help us understand better the case...

cheers

I'll update this thread for sure. If you are going to play HYIP's just stay away from rockwell since that is his current other program running.

Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:09:16 PM

I would like to play HYIPs. I would like to be able to distinguish the good ones from the bad ones if they are new on the market. My plan is to spread principals among the good ones. Something like this:

Ponzi A: 100$
Ponzi B: 100$
Ponzi C: 100$
Ponzi D: 100$
Ponzi E: 100$
Ponzi F: 100$
Ponzi G: 100$
Ponzi H: 100$

Total invest: 800$

Funds after 2 months:

Ponzi A: 200$
Ponzi B: 180$
Ponzi C: 170$
Ponzi D: scam
Ponzi E: 160$
Ponzi F: scam
Ponzi G: 170$
Ponzi H: 190$

Lost: 200$
Total funds: 970$
Withdraw=wins: 470$
Invest another 200$ to replace the scams

New situation after withdrawal:

And keep going.

Could this work?

yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:14:53 PM

I would like to play HYIPs. I would like to be able to distinguish the good ones from the bad ones if they are new on the market. My plan is to spread principals among the good ones. Something like this:

Funds after 2 months:

And keep going.

Could this work?

That could work. I never am in more than 4 at any one time.

christophorus

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:33:37 PM

Funds after 2 months:

And keep going.

Could this work?

There's no such thing as a good one. You just need to get in at the start and get your money out before it's too late. That's the only tactic you need.
It's purely guess work as to when they'll implode. If you're lucky, you'll be able to get some info that tells you it's all collapsing.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:37:43 PM

There's no such thing as a good one. You just need to get in at the start and get your money out before it's too late. That's the only tactic you need.
It's purely guess work as to when they'll implode. If you're lucky, you'll be able to get some info that tells you it's all collapsing.

Getting in at the start does not mean anything. A bad site can scam you after day one. I've joined a number of sites in the second or third cycle and made out like a bandit Smiley

christophorus

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:36:08 PM

Getting in at the start does not mean anything. A bad site can scam you after day one. I've joined a number of sites in the second or third cycle and made out like a bandit Smiley

All the sites are scams though. My point was that if you get in at the start you've got more chance of getting out before it folds. The later you get in the closer you're going to be to the collapse point and the less chance you have of getting out with your money and some profit.
It's pure chance/luck. There's no skill without inside info of some sort.

People will always make money from these schemes as sure as others will lose. It's just very difficult to consistently make money without being the one running a scheme.

As I've said before, if anyone puts in money they can't afford to lose then they're a fool. Only ever put in what you're prepared to lose.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:57:59 PM

All the sites are scams though. My point was that if you get in at the start you've got more chance of getting out before it folds. The later you get in the closer you're going to be to the collapse point and the less chance you have of getting out with your money and some profit.
It's pure chance/luck. There's no skill without inside info of some sort.

People will always make money from these schemes as sure as others will lose. It's just very difficult to consistently make money without being the one running a scheme.

As I've said before, if anyone puts in money they can't afford to lose then they're a fool. Only ever put in what you're prepared to lose.

I can agree that you need a little bit of inside info to help you out. But that takes time to get connected in the industry with people who work for admins and share info. I still play the hyip's, I did once buy a car just off hyip winnings Smiley and I've been able to more than triple the amount of bitcoin I started with when I first started using bitcoin for hyip's.

jgm_coin

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:43:04 PM

no problems, donate much as you can and I will put information here 12Ufcq38MwTtEc3bZ9tU5WCJAiBz86J15A

LMFAO!!

Bazar - did you eat paint chips as a child?  Your request is absurd and I sincerely hope no one here is dumb enough to get fucked twice

While we are selling dreams, send 10 BTC to me and you can have part of the golden gate bridge 13dubJct5RUjULPDSMo6D9BuqAt2se5SXX

Rent out your rig for up to 100% more than you can mine http://tinyurl.com/lc5axo2
yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:45:31 PM

no problems, donate much as you can and I will put information here 12Ufcq38MwTtEc3bZ9tU5WCJAiBz86J15A

LMFAO!!

Bazar - did you eat paint chips as a child?  Your request is absurd and I sincerely hope no one here is dumb enough to get fucked twice

While we are selling dreams, send 10 BTC to me and you can have part of the golden gate bridge 13dubJct5RUjULPDSMo6D9BuqAt2se5SXX

lol!

also noticed in your signature you wrote possibly ponzi scheme next to btc-arbs, obviously a ponzi scheme, but also saw another site that looks to be a ponzi scheme as well, bitcoin-trader and their accepting of all the usual ponzi payment processors.

lesnod11

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:55:33 PM

I have had no legacy transfer today. I just find it extremely frustrating that this is being called an "audit". If this is how the world turns, I should get laid each night by a different woman and tell my wife it's just exercise.
yonce

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:56:39 PM

I have had no legacy transfer today. I just find it extremely frustrating that this is being called an "audit". If this is how the world turns, I should get laid each night by a different woman and tell my wife it's just exercise.

It's all just stall tactics to get more deposits in while they can.

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:23:51 AM

We did get another token legacy transfer today.  (token being the key word.)   It does appear they are transferring legacy from daily earnings.   
daynomate

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:40:01 AM

We did get another token legacy transfer today.  (token being the key word.)   It does appear they are transferring legacy from daily earnings.  
Not exactly... or at least, not if their figures are to be believed.

I deposited 0.5 BTC initially, but now have 0.4975 in legacy - now 0.4965 in legacy

Additional 0.5 still hasn't appeared
sorrynn

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:40:41 AM

actually I have notices that every time a transfer occurs, the amount from legacy account decreases with the value added to the active account...and that is the exact amount, just checked. so, what can we say at this point? maybe we should find some "investors" that really don't know what to do with their btcs..and fool them to send the btc to us...directly...lol....using a similar system Smiley
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:14:55 PM

actually I have notices that every time a transfer occurs, the amount from legacy account decreases with the value added to the active account...and that is the exact amount, just checked. so, what can we say at this point? maybe we should find some "investors" that really don't know what to do with their btcs..and fool them to send the btc to us...directly...lol....using a similar system Smiley

Fight a scam with a scam?   I think that is a sign on the highway to hell.  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: