Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds  (Read 276776 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:05:37 AM

...Gives a really bad name to some of the long term admins of HYIP's who run hugely successful programs over the years.

That being said, what HYIPs are currently out there that HAVE been running for years or are currently being run by trustworthy admins that one would recommend and consider to be legitimate?  Or is the HYIP community more of an inside trading group where it's more of a matter of who your "friends" are and the the rest are just collateral damage?

If interested in a good one or two, let me know by PM. Not going to share anymore of my choices on this forum, because the one time I did all I got was anti hyip hate. Definitely not an inside trading group as there are a lot of great HYIP promoters out there and their downlines do well. Just going in blindly can be rough.

yonce is a newbie with negative trust.   Be very careful believing anything he says.  

He only is negative trust because someone doesn't like ponzis. You a fool and a newb yourself for saying that.

I agree with dyask. BTW, you are a newbie yourself, aren't you?

You agree with dyask because you and him both pump sites that are ponzi's masquerading as legitimate companies.

I have never promoted a HYIP but you have.   Even now you were mostly likely trying to promote a different HYIP via PM.     Anyone of these sites has a high probability of going scam at any time.   Even if I don't get anything out of btc-arbs, I'm not hurt.   Many others though are hurt and that is why promoting these places is wrong.   Your "good" one could easily be the next one to go scam and it is even more likely if it has been around awhile.

I have argued that arbitrage trading can be legit.  For the record I no longer believe that btc-arbs is really doing arbitrage trading.    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:10:00 AM

...Gives a really bad name to some of the long term admins of HYIP's who run hugely successful programs over the years.

That being said, what HYIPs are currently out there that HAVE been running for years or are currently being run by trustworthy admins that one would recommend and consider to be legitimate?  Or is the HYIP community more of an inside trading group where it's more of a matter of who your "friends" are and the the rest are just collateral damage?

If interested in a good one or two, let me know by PM. Not going to share anymore of my choices on this forum, because the one time I did all I got was anti hyip hate. Definitely not an inside trading group as there are a lot of great HYIP promoters out there and their downlines do well. Just going in blindly can be rough.

yonce is a newbie with negative trust.   Be very careful believing anything he says.  

He only is negative trust because someone doesn't like ponzis. You a fool and a newb yourself for saying that.

You agree with dyask because you and him both pump sites that are ponzi's masquerading as legitimate companies.

I have never promoted a HYIP but you have.   Even now you were mostly likely trying to promote a different HYIP via PM.     Anyone of this sites has a high probability of going scam at any time.   That is what I've always said and even if I don't get anything out of btc-arbs, I'm not hurt.   Many others though are hurt and that is why promoting these places is wrong.   Your "good" one could easily be the next one to go scam and it is even more likely if it has been around awhile.

I have argued that arbitrage trading can be legit.  For the record I no longer believe that btc-arbs is really doing arbitrage trading.    

You promoted btc-arbs before it went scam. I promoted a HYIP one time on this forum, got too much hate, so now if people want to discuss HYIP's I take it to PM. I have every right to share whatever view I so please. And additionally I do not give out referral links unless someone asks me for one. And I discuss more than one HYIP, thank you. I am currently in two HYIP's that both are 1000x better than the ones that have raped the bitcoin community. I'm glad you finally admit btc-arbs is a scam.... go figure lol. The HYIP's I am in were around before these crap ones hit this forum and still stand after. There was never an intention to go the distance for btc-arbs as a HYIP and it was obvious. They all scam, but those that play HYIP's and take part in HYIP's do so as such and don't peddle them as legitimate companies to unsuspecting people like you.

Anyways I will continue to be here as long as there are HYIP's being promoted here as legitimate companies and to steer people away from programs like btc-arbs, leancy, bitcoin-trader, bitcofinancial and rockwell partners.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
dyask

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:35:52 AM

I have never promoted a HYIP but you have.   Even now you were mostly likely trying to promote a different HYIP via PM.     Anyone of this sites has a high probability of going scam at any time.   That is what I've always said and even if I don't get anything out of btc-arbs, I'm not hurt.   Many others though are hurt and that is why promoting these places is wrong.   Your "good" one could easily be the next one to go scam and it is even more likely if it has been around awhile.

You promoted btc-arbs before it went scam. I promoted a HYIP one time on this forum, got too much hate, so now if people want to discuss HYIP's I take it to PM. I have every right to share whatever view I so please. And additionally I do not give out referral links unless someone asks me for one. And I discuss more than one HYIP, thank you. I am currently in two HYIP's that both are 1000x better than the ones that have raped the bitcoin community. I'm glad you finally admit btc-arbs is a scam.... go figure lol. The HYIP's I am in were around before these crap ones hit this forum and still stand after. There was never an intention to go the distance for btc-arbs as a HYIP and it was obvious. They all scam, but those that play HYIP's and take part in HYIP's do so as such and don't peddle them as legitimate companies to unsuspecting people like you.

Anyways I will continue to be here as long as there are HYIP's being promoted here as legitimate companies and to steer people away from programs like btc-arbs, leancy, bitcoin-trader, bitcofinancial and rockwell partners.

I never once promoted btc-arbs.   I did argue that I felt is was less shady than bitcoin-trader.biz, but that isn't promoting it.   Let's set the record straight, you were here with referral links for you "good" HYIP.   As far as I'm concerned that means you have an agenda, to line your own pocket.   
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:44:36 AM

I never once promoted btc-arbs.   I did argue that I felt is was less shady than bitcoin-trader.biz, but that isn't promoting it.   Let's set the record straight, you were here with referral links for you "good" HYIP.   As far as I'm concerned that means you have an agenda, to line your own pocket.  

You did promote it, even if it was in ignorance. Instead of spewing accusations at me, your time would be better spent not promoting predatory scams.
You can believe what you want, but I posted one referral link a single time in one single thread I CREATED on its own which I also REMOVED as well. I have only spread the truth here and I'm now proved correct since btc-arbs is gone. My agenda is to protect the HYIP industry from predator admins. I've made lots of money with HYIP's and continue to do so.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:54:36 AM

I never once promoted btc-arbs.   I did argue that I felt is was less shady than bitcoin-trader.biz, but that isn't promoting it.   Let's set the record straight, you were here with referral links for you "good" HYIP.   As far as I'm concerned that means you have an agenda, to line your own pocket.   

Looking back at my posts, I have discovered both you and sunny also spewed hate at me when I first called out btc-arbs while they were paying... interesting..

lesnod11

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:03:29 AM

Can we move on past yonce tooting his own horn? Let's get back to the subject at hand - has anyone received any response to their support tickets?
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:04:34 AM

Can we move on past yonce tooting his own horn? Let's get back to the subject at hand - has anyone received any response to their support tickets?

The game is over. There is nothing else to see. Btc-arbs is done. The ponzi ended, move onto the next. Don't waste your time contacting support of a dead ponzi.

lesnod11

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:15:12 AM

The game is over. There is nothing else to see. Btc-arbs is done. The ponzi ended, move onto the next. Don't waste your time contacting support of a dead ponzi.

Thank you, I've heard your opinion. The fact that your still here says 1- you're also waiting for news or 2- totally bored (in which case your opinion means zilch) or 3 - to continue to toot your own horn and sell us on more similar site where you can throw a reference link out.
So while I have written off my funds as a loss, it doesn't mean I can't maintain some form of hope until the site is closed completely. I think there are several in the same boat - which come here in hopes of news and to grip as a community not listen you pounding your chest about how much you make in high yield sites.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:28:27 AM

Thank you, I've heard your opinion. The fact that your still here says 1- you're also waiting for news or 2- totally bored (in which case your opinion means zilch) or 3 - to continue to toot your own horn and sell us on more similar site where you can throw a reference link out.
So while I have written off my funds as a loss, it doesn't mean I can't maintain some form of hope until the site is closed completely. I think there are several in the same boat - which come here in hopes of news and to grip as a community not listen you pounding your chest about how much you make in high yield sites.

It's not my opinion. It is fact and has been since I first came here.

I'm here for the same reason I always have said to let people know when a site is a straight out scam and from a scummy admin. I don't toot my own horn or find pleasure in that. I'm embarrassed continuously for the Bitcoin community that it gets taken for millions upon millions when we are the ones who are suppose to be the most internet savvy. The same scam just happens over and over. I really thought Leancy would have been enough, but nope, btc-arbs has to happen, some smaller obvious short term scams happened, and now we have more people are piling their bitcoin into.

I don't throw any ref links out... The reality is there isn't any hope and you are doing yourself a disservice by believing so. But I understand it is human nature to hold out hope when there is none. It happens with every HYIP that fails. There's always users posting in the forums months later, admin please give me my money back and what not. This thread probably will have people posting for months if not still in 2015 looking for their lost ponzi game money. You gambled and lost, that is it.

And I am proud to give advice for those who want to still play HYIP's and I'm not ashamed whatsoever about that. I've well over tripled my bitcoin holdings since last year because of HYIP's.

The admin isn't going to answer your tickets. He is probably too busy with his other site rockwell-partners.

lesnod11

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:38:34 AM

It's not my opinion. It is fact and has been since I first came here.

I'm here for the same reason I always have said to let people know when a site is a straight out scam and from a scummy admin. I don't toot my own horn or find pleasure in that. I'm embarrassed continuously for the Bitcoin community that it gets taken for millions upon millions when we are the ones who are suppose to be the most internet savvy. The same scam just happens over and over. I really thought Leancy would have been enough, but nope, btc-arbs has to happen, some smaller obvious short term scams happened, and now we have more people are piling their bitcoin into.

I don't throw any ref links out... The reality is there isn't any hope and you are doing yourself a disservice by believing so. But I understand it is human nature to hold out hope when there is none. It happens with every HYIP that fails. There's always users posting in the forums months later, admin please give me my money back and what not. This thread probably will have people posting for months if not still in 2015 looking for their lost ponzi game money. You gambled and lost, that is it.

And I am proud to give advice for those who want to still play HYIP's and I'm not ashamed whatsoever about that. I've well over tripled my bitcoin holdings since last year because of HYIP's.

The admin isn't going to answer your tickets. He is probably too busy with his other site rockwell-partners.

Once again tooting your own horn. Now that we know you're perfect and we also know it's a scam please move on and let us get back to gripping as a group. Since you seem to understand human nature so well you should understand the bitching we do is also therapeutic.
dyask

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:45:32 AM

I never once promoted btc-arbs.   I did argue that I felt is was less shady than bitcoin-trader.biz, but that isn't promoting it.   Let's set the record straight, you were here with referral links for you "good" HYIP.   As far as I'm concerned that means you have an agenda, to line your own pocket.  

Looking back at my posts, I have discovered both you and sunny also spewed hate at me when I first called out btc-arbs while they were paying... interesting..

Hate?  Seems like that is what you are spewing.   At least your providing comic relief, even if that isn't your intent.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:48:33 AM

Hate?  Seems like that is what you are spewing.   At least your providing comic relief, even if that isn't your intent.

I'm sure a ponzi pumper would be laughing at someone trying to tell people about ponzi's masquerading as legitimate companies.

Really guy...? deflecting much?

dyask

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:58:52 AM

No response, but really I would only expect rudeness if there was response at this point.   I personally believe that Adam is still running the show and that this isn't the worst of what is to come. 
lesnod11

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:09:53 AM

No response, but really I would only expect rudeness if there was response at this point.   I personally believe that Adam is still running the show and that this isn't the worst of what is to come. 

Yeah agreed, a little while back I think he responded on this board about telling someone to reset their password, I can't say he was the least bit nice about it.
NullOp

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:14:00 AM

The back and forth crappy dialogue on these forums is why I spend more time on reddit.
actudoran

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:48:20 AM

for a breif moment I couldn't log in ...  then on refresh I could ... withdrew all I could ... a measily 0.05 BTC ... till now I got a little over 0.1 BTC back from 3.6 BTC in this account.
anyone got any better percentage wise ? ( just under 3% till now )
daynomate

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:54:10 AM

The back and forth crappy dialogue on these forums is why I spend more time on reddit.
Unfortunately there's no single post that has all the info for this situation.
joef

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:47:53 AM

strange, today morning btc-arbs has already the result for  today evening (0.23)
sorrynn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:22:37 AM

Well....has anyone being answered to any ticket opened so far?
Believe it or not I got an answer, stating more or less what we all received in the acquisition email...so there still is someone behind this and the ponzi is not dead...totally...
It is more like a insurance message that everything will be ok soon...but probably not for us, the "investors".

Plus more info will come soon about the transition, and they will provide an official investment license...message coming from Ron James & the Alliance Smiley

Sounds good for an easy believer...
sorrynn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:25:58 AM

strange, today morning btc-arbs has already the result for  today evening (0.23)

Well this is because definitely they don't deal with arbitrage....as stated ironic some posts ago, I can make an excel with some percentages and then make the automatically posted on site on a daily basys stating the earnings, but in fact there is no earning...I don't know for sure how this site works anyhow, and it seems people who sent them btcs lately (like I had) got burned...
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: