Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties are STUPID  (Read 4848 times)
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

What's the point in distributing 2% towards bounties??
Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.
Also the quality of the post is very low even for hero and "legendary" members.
If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.
Are you sure that all 2% immediately fly to the market? Well, even assume that they will fly to the market, it is only 2%.
When training camp at ICO $10кк it will be only $200k...

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

I think the author just needs to make their coin and realize what he's up to, let's see what he will do with classic advertising model.
A A Aziz

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

This is one of your disappointments about the end of an ICO against a bounty that sells its token early so its value declines, while in bounty thought fear the price goes down and the token goes dead.

Yes, it is only a form of disappointment to the bounty. Participants may sell early because they don't want the token to be meaningless, and that is based on their experience of course.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

I think the author just needs to make their coin and realize what he's up to, let's see what he will do with classic advertising model.

The probrem with "classic advertising model" is not its efficiency, but the price. You get your marketing done literally for free with bounties, you'll never do it for free with classic tools like youtube or instagram ads. Neither google, nor facebook will ever accept your tokens as a payment.

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

You would also you will never pay for advert and run your biz. Bounties are good and can help project gain massive audience and customers. So that little token you pay is so cheap.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

It all depends on how we can choose a good bounty to follow.The bounty that is legit will give satisfactory results, while a failed bounty will not pay the bounty hunters.So as a bounty hunter we must be smart  enough to choose a good bounty.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:59:26 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 12:10:08 AM by seyola89

Everyone is entitled to his ideas and opinions. ICOs devs do bounties to make their project popular, to be known to people directly or indirectly and also build an active community where people can interact with each other and ask questions about the project. It is true that many bounty hunters dump their coins on listing but that is their decisions and only causes temporary setback for legit projects.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:02:21 AM

I think not all bounties are stupid,why we are still here if l bounties are stupid! Its on us on how we depends to select and do the research for the good project,yes tokens mostly are kept on the wallet they dont have the value for exchange hold for a long time and we dont even know til when it will be.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:19:22 AM

Those people will flip the tokens as soon as they get them, and it's usually much less people than it looks like due to multi-account.

If I had a coin I would never ever distribute part of the tokens towards bounties; I'd see that as a kick in the nuts to legit ICO participants.

Yes thats right mate, the reality is like that. But bounty is the cheapest way of marketing ICO without the slightest cost from the start, because participants are paid with the token itself.
hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:29:10 AM

Bounties are stupid? Sometimes stupid sometimes not depending on the bounty you have joined before you join the bounty you want to read mona the written in their bounty so you know that backgrouns of their bounty you read so you know and recognize each member of their bounty might be one of them scams but others do not care about you.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:29:42 AM

If you are not going for a bounty if you have a project, then prepare to invest thousands of dollar in only one marketing company, you can set up rules and posting guidelines if you don't like participants to post poorly in this forum, we cannot blame them for dumping their coins because they knew that majority of the ICO losses it's value when it hit the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:39:37 AM

I think not all bounties are stupid,why we are still here if l bounties are stupid! Its on us on how we depends to select and do the research for the good project,yes tokens mostly are kept on the wallet they dont have the value for exchange hold for a long time and we dont even know til when it will be.
Yes, that is true, in my opinion the existence of a Bounty campaign can increase the popularity of a project to the public, and with the Bounty, the discussion about Crypto will be increasingly crowded. so I think that Bounty can enliven the Crypo world.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

In my opinion it is one kind of promotion of their icos and for this they reward their participants a free token so it is a part of their work by yeah of course bounty campaign increase the popularity so they should pay also a good as a reward it will fair with bounty hunters.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:17:18 AM

I agree with you 100%.  Bounties are a terrible way to market.
I suppose in the short term, it seems like an economical way to go about raising awareness of your project.
But just because the tokens you give away are "free" doesn't mean it won't hurt you financially.
Bounty hunters almost always destroy the tokenomics of the company they are "promoting".

On top of that, ask yourself a simple question: have you ever clicked on somebody's signature?
That type of advertising is just so ineffective.
And spamming your twitter or facebook?
Yeah, just as innefective.

I am hoping that the whole bounty hunting bubble will burst like the ico bubble has.
Companies would do much better to find more innovative ways to raise awareness of their project.

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

I can't understand whether you also are unable at the start to sell? It's just your problem. Why do you blame those who got coins for their work?

d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

They are not stupid, perhaps you are not ready for them just. I like them. It is very good chance to eanr money with lowest level of resources and strengths.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

If you don't like the bounty task, you can opt out, instead of complaining here, you can't complain when you make a profit in the bounty task. Now the market is not good, you start to complain. You are such a great investor.
Quenlamsierti

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

This is only the negative people will say and they don't like with the bounty campaign and they don't want to accept something new especially in the cryptocurrency. but I think they actually join in the bounty campaign too because they can see that they have a chance to make more money from the bounties.
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

Bounties are started for advertizing. Projects have no money to pay for high-quality advertizing, on it found an excellent way out, to distribute project tokens for advertizing in social networks and media.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

The bounty has its own meaning.  After all, now in most companies do not necessarily invest $ 10,000 ... You can invest less, due to this, you can attract more people!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: