Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6270 times)
angchosenone

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

Individuals consider Bitcoin as a store of significant worth, that is the reason that they keep on holding it with the expectation that the cost will triple from the cost they've purchased, every last one of us have distinctive perspectives on our Bitcoin, however as long as we have faith in it and have confidence in the innovation behind it, I don't perceive any contention among us
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Yeaa!! Very right. Bitcoin cannot be considered as a digital gold. Gold's price do not fluctuate at large scales, it fluctuates only at smaller and limited scale.Investment in gold is considered as  the safest investment, where as investing in crypto is most riskiest. Many people prefer gold investment over crypto investment, So we can't compare crypto with precious metals such as gold.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

As far I know there is nothg called digital gold and yes gold and bitcoin has a lot of similarities and in that case we can consider bitcoin or compare it with gold.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and there is no doubt in it. They consider Bitcoin as Digital gold because it act like gold base on how it create and the scarcity of supply. To have some bitcoin you have to mine it like gold and have a limited supply the reason why its value shoot up like crazy.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

Bitcoin isn't near gold even though its value is great because we know that gold will never lose its price sometimes it drop but just a little and continue to grow because gold is limited in this world and tha rarity increases as time pass by unlike bitcoin which the price rely to the market and the number of exchanges made.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and there is no doubt in it. They consider Bitcoin as Digital gold because it act like gold base on how it create and the scarcity of supply. To have some bitcoin you have to mine it like gold and have a limited supply the reason why its value shoot up like crazy.
Yeah, bitcoin is a digital gold as the currency had already proved itself that how much it is valuable. This virtual base currency has similar characteristics to that of the gold as both are quite precious and holding them for long had given the investors great results. Moreover, bitcoin is having a limited supply like gold thereby making it even more worthy to hold...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

Though I don't know what is digital gold but if you say gold then I must say it is far better than gold because its value is bigger than gold.
missworld

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

Yes I believe it can be called a digital gold and is seen as an asset.
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

I think bitcoin is digital gold, because there is a lot of bitcoin and gold, and I'm sure that the trend of using bitcoin will continue to increase.
Gonzaleti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

If we are going to base on its value, we can say that it is big enough as gold and People who hear the price of bitcoin will certainly be curious and will find out about bitcoin. Because the value of bitcoin is almost like gold.Investors, however, still turn to gold to diversify their portfolio
Of course the thinking is different between digital and physical. Gold is in the real sense because there is physical, while gold is in digital terms because the value of bitcoin is expensive parallel to gold. So you invest in bitcoin is likened to a gold investment only in the digital world. In theory, physical investment with digital certainly has a difference, because the price changes are digitally faster, either up or down.
Shokal831

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

Bitcoin is the digital gold money.it's a wonder & important subject. I hope bitcoin at a time change all world. He is the online best coin.bitcoin solved my all problem. So i hope bitcoin another people life changed.so i think bitcoin a digital gold
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

I also noticed that many sees and treats bitcoin an investment or a gold and even asset. I understand them but we should not forget why bitcoin is created. That the purpose of bitcoin is a become currency that can be used as a payment.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

Bitcoin can be called a digital gold in terms of market value and stability. It is also an asset but digital in nature.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

I do think bitcoin is a computerized cash that can be exchanged unreservedly. numerous individuals do imagine that bitcoin is a substitute for gold later on, yet gold is as yet gold. with bitcoin we can make exchanges, for example, sending cash out of the nation unreservedly absent much requests
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

Everyone can argue about bitcoin, it's clear that bitcoin can benefit its holders. I think bitcoin is multifunctional as a digital currency or gold or an investment tool. Unlike inefficient real gold, bitcoin is very efficient, just by using a cellphone we can transact, invest, pay, bitcoin has a broader meaning than ordinary gold.
FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

I'm more inclined to the fact that bitcoin is digital gold. It is unlikely that someday bitcoin will begin to function as a currency at the goverment level. Now basically it's just a speculative tool for making money.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

I also think that bitcoin is a digital currency that can be exchanged so that it can be used with fiat. Although bitcoin is just a number but can provide good value for our finances. This is what many people may not be able to accept, with the complexity of numbers, they still don't believe that bitcoin is worth more than gold.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

bitcoin not digital gold, but I always said bitcoin is long conditions investment asset and if bitcoin digital gold can at any moment drop substantially in price. This contradicts the behavior of gold, which never so becomes cheaper.
and I agree bitcoin is a digital currency.
isllander

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

Today bitcoin is the standard of digital progress. He is the first in technology, the first in security, the first in decentralization. The digital economy needs its own measure.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

If we are going to Fungibility,Bitcoin and gold are both fungible for all intensive purposes, but I’ll give gold a slight edge because it doesn’t have a Blockchain. So we can see that gold and Bitcoin are very similar in supporting the characteristics of sound money which until Bitcoin came around we never thought possible in the digital world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: