Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6270 times)
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

We might call it a digital gold because it's has the capability to stand side by side with gold and have stable at some extent like gold.
Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

I honestly think that gold is ordinary metal. Man values him. But gold will not make me well-fed, will not cure my illness, will not give me a chance.
Yes bitcoin is also gold .... but the main thing is only love.

ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

I know, everyone who invests in Bitcoin and Gold will benefit significantly. But the existence of Bitcoin and gold is very different, there is no similarity between the two.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has the highest price. I think gold can't have prices as high as Bitcoin.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
You're talking about how a lot of people lost money. But you don't remember how people lost money on physical gold, on oil, on stocks. Yes, true, bitcoin was invented as a means of payment, but it has become something big. Therefore, I believe bitcoin is a digital gold, not a currency.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is better than cash or gold. Like cash and gold, it’s value is based on demand, but both cash and gold are supposedly backed by something tangible. Bitcoin has nothing tangible backing it, but because of its decentralized, secure and fair functionalities, it will continue to increase in demand.

Bitcoin is not a digital gold. bitcoin is just an one of the best type of investment in this world. If you want to earn high profit in less time then investing in bitcoin is the best opportunity for you
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

We can not see it as gold, it's a technology that will be more expensive than gold. We can see the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2017, which is a terrible price and no one can believe in their eyes. But now the bubble has broken and I still believe Bitcoin will grow again. $ 6k4 is not worth it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

Many people pretend bitcoin as gold or asset or currency but people should know that bitcoin is actually just a digital currency, it has not intrinsic value like gold. Bitcoin characteristics is closely the same as gild but this can't make Bitcoin has intrinsic value. But still bitcoin is better that fiat money.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

BITCOIN is set to become “digital gold” and the move could send prices souring even if just a small chuck on the world’s $7 trillion pot of gold was put into crypto as a store of value.
dtpman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

comparison of bitcoin is digital gold probably is true
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:37:13 AM

Many people pretend bitcoin as gold or asset or currency but people should know that bitcoin is actually just a digital currency, it has not intrinsic value like gold. Bitcoin characteristics is closely the same as gild but this can't make Bitcoin has intrinsic value. But still bitcoin is better that fiat money.
well, everyone has their views on this, but more clearly bitcoin is an investment that is very similar to gold. it's just that, now the price of bitcoin is being shaken, and has decreased quite far from the price of $ 7k.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Elyziey

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

I agree with you so far.  Gold has been dominating the market with its value did not went down hill unlike bitcoin.  Only the thing that bitcoin has a bigger value and it dominates the digital world market.  Maybe the value went towards south but there is the tendency it will rises up again and will beat gold with regards to value and investment.
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

I agree with you so far.  Gold has been dominating the market with its value did not went down hill unlike bitcoin.  Only the thing that bitcoin has a bigger value and it dominates the digital world market.  Maybe the value went towards south but there is the tendency it will rises up again and will beat gold with regards to value and investment.

Explicitly, bitcoin appears as a complement to two things about digital currencies and commodities, this is even better than gold, but the government is very difficult to adapt because they have fiat as the main reference, eventually the governments of developed countries now only recognize bitcoin as an asset commodity and referring to digital gold, just getting there and not recognizing the others.
ahamir

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

I agree with you.I think bitcoin is a digital gold and know the perspective you are coming from but also member that real gold is not digital but cryptocurrency is digitsl gold. bitcoin transper by electronic sytem in web market. so we said bitcoon is digital gold.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

Bitcoin is much better than gold, because Bitcoin has much more divisibility and the ability to move almost instantly over huge distances. Gold does not possess this ability.

Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

I see bitcoins as digital gold. Bitcoins has so fare failed as a digital currency, to few people use it. Bitcoins are mainly being used to buy other crypto currency. But most bitcoins are just being hold on cold wallets.
People buy bitcoins thinking the price will go to new highs or ad least hold its price, just like people who buy gold.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

At this value, Bitcoin may be the gold of the Internet! By value, attractiveness and scarcity.
Value is very high and attractive. But I believe in the rise and rise of altcoin!
I really like bitcoin and altcoin!
rodriguezharris083

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

Bitcoin is used as digital gold today. It's a de-risk asset. Basically if someone wants to outlay systematic risk, then one would go to access gold or digital gold (bitcoin),” he added, and also bitcoin transfer electronic system in web market. so we said bitcoin is digital gold.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

No, bitcoin is not digital gold. BTC need to have assets behind its value so that it could be called this. However the investors confidence in btc has caused people to think that it is.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

It can be said that bitcoin is digital gold, this is because of the similarity between bitcoin and gold, and I am sure that all bitcoin users agree if they say that bitcoin is digital gold.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Lien1411

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

I think we can't talk Btc is a digital gold when in this time panic. But i think in the future it could say a digital gold  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: