Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6270 times)
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

For me bitcoin is a future asset where the asset is for a long time, fast transactions without a third party, Bitcoin is very useful for the needs of the community.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Perhaps we can see cryptocurrency as an asset rather than replacement for gold. Bitcoin is made to have a fast and safer transaction as mode of payment and exchange. Its hard to consider that a cryptocurrency as a gold, maybe an asset that will grown or the value will be become more grown in some other time.
you're right, but I think it's balanced. there are even people who think that bitcoin is an asset, or gold. so assuming like anything, bitcoin will still be used as an investment tool because the price rises steadily.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.
Now bitcoin is a digital currency. But I think that, after a little time, it may well become digital gold. I think that bitcoin is our future
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

Now bitcoin is a digital currency. But I think that, after a little time, it may well become digital gold. I think that bitcoin is our future

Maybe it will be considered because bitcoin is a digital currency which is having precious value when getting older. Like gold it will gets increasing if this will become old stock no matter what the market trends. But bitcoin for now are in the matter of its volatility which is difficult to analyze the true value of it, but still have good source of benefits in the future.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

I think bitcoin is like gold because now it's quite expensive, it's different from its function far away from gold, bitcoin can be used as a payment tool that almost says there is no shipping cost different from dollar and so on, with bitcoin can more savings in my opinion

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

You can be asure, it's indeed.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

Yes, the price of bitcoin is any time to go up and down. So, this good opportunity for people to invest in bitcoin. Important time for bitcoin and gold. So, time for people to check prices and time to invest. bitcoin is a good future investment. people always choose bitcoin. But some people don't know how to choose and invest. Bitcoin is digital gold because of the high value of bitcoin. good for future investment .
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

In fact, gold is an object that can be touched and felt but in the world of digital economy the flagship is bitcoin and its potential is much greater than that of any other currency or human precious metal !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

Re: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??

Just because it is mineable and can be used on both asset & currency does that mean we can call it digital gold ? I guess no , because a gold is more affordable and dont fluctuate to much  but bitcoin is expensive and still growing , most of times it is also fluctuating due to the effects of volatility .

Overall , i will still prefer and choose bitcoin over gold because it is more easier to obtain . all we need is a bitcoin wallet and a gadget with internet .
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

They thought it as a digital gold because of its value, highest value among others digital currency, and other concept that bitcoin can be mined too just like the gold we knew.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

In fact, gold is an object that can be touched and felt but in the world of digital economy the flagship is bitcoin and its potential is much greater than that of any other currency or human precious metal !
it could be because it's almost like gold and its function is similar to gold can be sold if the market price rises and can be invested in my opinion like that, thank you
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

You can be asure, it's indeed.
I think it can also be called digital gold because the same price is as expensive. and called digital gold because the price and position are the same.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Bitcoin has much greater scalability than gold. It can be divided into an arbitrarily large number of parts and it is faster by a million times than any other kind of precious metals. Bitcoin is a new jet money.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

bitcoin is not a digital gold, For me bitcoin is a digital money, we can buy anything in online store, we can send money to our love ones that who needs it, paying to workers if they like bitcoin as a salary.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Bitcoin can be both a safe means of storing value, and a liquid exchange medium used for small payments. The solution is to adopt and distribute an ecosystem with a division of powers, where each sector is responsible for its own part of the task.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

yes i think its digital gold and already its call an asset too.
bitcoin is something that change the world totally.
and definately its best.

Some people call Bitcoin a digital gold because bitcoin can be compared to the market value of gold. They were almost the same in terms of value. But we shouldn't be confused about the two. Since, we all know that gold exist in real world and Bitcoin exist in crypto world which can be transferred and later be used at real world.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

yes i think its digital gold and already its call an asset too.
bitcoin is something that change the world totally.
and definately its best.

Some people call Bitcoin a digital gold because bitcoin can be compared to the market value of gold. They were almost the same in terms of value. But we shouldn't be confused about the two. Since, we all know that gold exist in real world and Bitcoin exist in crypto world which can be transferred and later be used at real world.

Yeah right, for me it's really different and I don't value bitcoin as gold because they also have different price too. Anyway, whatever it is I am hoping for both to increase price soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

With a value of more than one ounce of gold today, and in a fully digital form, bitcoin is the preferred currency of cyber attackers that has crippled computer networks around the world lately.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Probably it is, bitcoin looks at the moment is not very cool and powerful, but it can look like I will make at least some effort. That's why they call it bitcoin, because everything is so.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

I was surprised to read this topic that I know btc is a digital currency not digital gold.
Digital gold is like gold in my country. indeed in terms of ownership, the system resembles btc, we transact through the platform online, the only difference is that digital gold can be transformed into physical gold bars by submitting printing requests by adding more costs, besides that digital gold prices are not like the fluctuations btc stable because it does not have a reference but the price of digital gold depends on fluctuations in the exchange rate of my country's currency on the dollar that directly affects the selling price of gold bars on the market, so obviously both are different
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: