Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6270 times)
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

I think it is not because how do you say that it was gold? The price was volatile and the gold I think was not because it increase always and not dump for the most.  I think it is good to say that it was crypto in a currency or way in currency because you can see that it was like currency and not gold.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:48:57 PM

We consider as a digital gold. Its like you digging or finding good transactions or investment through digital concept. You can earn a lot of money by buy and selling bitcoin in that process its like you a digging a gold in a technology way.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

Bitcoin's supporters of "digital money" pay more attention to the affordability aspect, arguing that commission fees for transactions should be low, while Bitcoin's supporters of "digital gold" are more focused on their own security, arguing that network security should not suffer from the measures taken to reduce commissions. In my opinion, Bitcoin is and will remain both, namely, digital gold and digital money.
it's true that bitcoin is more focused on security than gold, but in my opinion, bitcoin is not gold. a digital currency and is made for payment

I don't think that in the sense of being like gold, I know that gold has a more stable price and more reliable than bitcoin because it's
safer, but in digital currency btcoin is like gold, desired by anyone and adopted by many internet users like gold in offline
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

I see gold more as an asset of refuge. even bitcoin could be, but its volatility makes it a little unfit for this role. right now I see BTC a lot more like an investment

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

bitcoin is a digital gold i am agree.
bitcoin is using as store value right now and its eshtablished it self as a strong virtual currency and we can call bitcoin a digital gold.

SpiderDS

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:12:24 PM

The Bitcoin market has once again turned bullish with the leading cryptocurrency retaking a position above $7,000. According to one cryptocurrency expert, the long-term upside for the first and foremost cryptocurrency is massive, and may entice gold investors to leave the precious metal for what some refer to as “digital gold.”Bitcoin’s market capitalization currently sits around $128 billion. As noted by Gurbacs, a mere 10 percent shift from gold into bitcoin $6728.40 +0.52% would more than triple the gold standard of cryptocurrency’s market cap
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

you can certainly compare the currency bitcoin with gold.
But its digital Wink And same risks and huge profits for investors !

kind regards
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

Hmmm yes we can actually compare bitcoin to gold but the only difference is this gold is physical while bitcoin is online you can not see but can be used for every possible transaction thanks
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

I completely agree with this people do not understand about their Investments but also there are people who understand Bitcoin better than us but still thanks Bitcoin as an investment. It does not matter but people think if people see that something is making them profit then they will push it into the trading platforms, that's how it all started 30 or 40% of Bitcoins population have joined Bitcoin because of trading.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Its actually from what point are viewing it,to some persons its actually a digital gold like you said,to some persons its just its technology that has its transactions charge,while see it as just a decentralized system.. To me bitcoin is all of the above mentioned..
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

Bitcoin is a new source of value reserve, and the regulations to come should allow cryptos to be regularized and accepted like any other type of investment
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:20:50 PM

I think if bitcoin continues and continues to develop and has the potential. Then it can happen. Maybe bitcoin still takes longer to be said to be digital gold. Certainly bitcoin will continue to increase slowly. That is my opinion
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is digital gold. Bitcoin is the first choice of investors. The bitcoin market is always vibrant. Bitcoin is very valuable compared to the rest of the coin. Bitcoin has a strong influence on the electronic money market. It is the father of electronic money.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:07:02 AM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Bitcoin can use as currency and store of value. Gold right is store of value in real world but bitcoin value more than gold value. I think as store of value, bitcoin is digital world because can survive from inflation
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

the bitcoin is a digital gold in my own opinion because every feature gold possess has already been displayed on the blockchain and bitcoin framework. it has more value in terms of time of invention or discovery till this time. gold has been over the years but bitcoin just found its way in the early 21st century and it is already making waves
Of course, Bitcoin and gold share some common features. Perhaps, Satoshi had studied intensively the concept of gold and how it generates its value before developing Bitcoin. Since both are limited in supply, an increase in demand creates a value for them as they are mined.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

I Agree with you. Bitcoin is not a digital Gold, it is digital currency. For its volatility, we cannot tell bitcoin is a gold.  In the future, Bitcoin can surpass the gold in price but still, a lot of people will not accept bitcoin as normal, but Gold is a precious to everyone! I would tell this is a bad habit that we compare bitcoin with banks, golds, fiat currency, national currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency, this is the real fact.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:42:50 AM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

Hey Vickyrichy, "Billionaire investor Mike Novogratz says once Bitcoin surpasses $8,800 to $10,000, institutions will enter the space. It is impossible for Bitcoin to not reach $8.8 ~ $10k by the end of this year."  Look great video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=6lC1anDg2KU
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:10:27 AM

To be honest, I can also describe bitcoin as something like Gold. And if you're going to base it on price, bitcoin is more relevant than the other minerals you can name. Bitcoin can become a digital gold. But I think bitcoin is more than gold.

mashutka444

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

Bitcoin is a secure way of making electronic transactions + digital asset, we use it as a payment method.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Bitcoin is more than gold, it can replace gold and even money but in a different concept. Bitcoin offers speed and high efficiency, where we do not need a third party to make a transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: