Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Digital Gold??  (Read 6270 times)
Hanakoasu
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

i think it could be a digital coin . but in the past. what's about the future. very hard to say this thing
voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

Sure yes!  Since the world of new digital technology is not far off.  And most countries have already started using it.

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Gragal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

absolutely right, bitcoin is a digital gold currency that we have to develop, we have to develop digital currencies, we are very lucky to have worked in the bitcoin forum, I am lucky to know very good digital currency

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

I think bitcoin could be a digital gold. Although i know the perspective you are coming from but also remember that real gold is not digital but bitcoin is, so within the "Cryptotic" world bitcoin could be digital gold.
Yes I agree
 Bitcoin is really a digital gold because in every value of bitcoin is precious to every users. So bitcoin should be the digital gold amomg other crypto currencies.
Adelia15

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

Bitcoin as a gold: legal currencies are still the main exchanges everywhere except for some extremely turbulent markets such as Venezuela. Bitcoin's market capitalization is still plentiful, it will continue to rise over time, but it will still be a bubble and breakdown. Bitcoin will continue to appreciate if it counts. both recent ups and downs. Meanwhile, the inflation rate is low and stable, showing that people have not abandoned the legal currency. So far, Bitcoin seems to be similar to gold, which also increases over time Through a bubble period and falling sharply at the beginning of the present decade, however, Bitcoin is just a gold on the surface, gold is still a popular choice for investors looking for safety.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

absolutely right, bitcoin is a digital gold currency that we have to develop, we have to develop digital currencies, we are very lucky to have worked in the bitcoin forum, I am lucky to know very good digital currency
In my opinion, bitcoin remains a currency whose exchange rate can change quickly. If gold cannot change drastically, because it is not an object of speculation. The next difference, bitcoin in the digital world, gold is in the real world because there is physical.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

I think bitcoin could be a digital gold. Although i know the perspective you are coming from but also remember that real gold is not digital but bitcoin is, so within the "Cryptotic" world bitcoin could be digital gold.
Yes I agree
 Bitcoin is really a digital gold because in every value of bitcoin is precious to every users. So bitcoin should be the digital gold amomg other crypto currencies.
yes I hope that bitcoin is growing and its value is also experiencing a good increase such as real gold prices.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

Yes I agree
Bitcoin and gold is totally different in physical form because you can't carry worth 1 million of gold easily to travel anywhere around the world, but cryptocurrency is possible to carry anywhere with out physical things, but  in terms of value bitcoin is quite volatile gold is stable.

Koalamite

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Yes because bitcoin has his own value like gold. And bitcoin now is like a precious gold that we treasure and we can also exchange bitcoin now in his own value

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
muchachita14

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Many bitcoiners say that Bitcoin is like digital gold. But there is osmething these bitcoiners are missing. Bitcoin is not digital gold. It is a nice analogy, but really what it comes dangerously close to is a marketing device meant to mislead people into thinking Bitcoin is something that it is not.
Bitcoin is comprised of code and manmade programmed mathematics govern how many bitcoins there ever will be, but when it comes to gold and silver, God and nature have decided how much gold and silver there will be.
batt_bur

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

I'm kind of agree with it. When it comes to "Digital Gold" then I would say that yes, it's a "Digital Gold" which is exchanged for both good and bad reasons. There are a lot of different ways people are using Bitcoins.
As we know that Govt. don't have control over bitcoins, hence there's no secure future of it. That's the drawback of bitcoins.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Sure yes!  Since the world of new digital technology is not far off.  And most countries have already started using it.

fact that the countries are using bitcoin it doesn't mean it's same as gold. It has surely some similarities, but also many differences. There is no need to compare bitcoin to gold, it's just something else

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

We should not compare bitcoin with gold. Because they are not the same. Big money like Bitcoin since its appearance has been compared to gold, as gold is considered an investment for any time, even when fluctuations or inflation happen. The bottom line is that gold and bitcoin are not the same, and those who think that bitcoins will work the same way as gold do so a big mistake.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin with gold is different and also in terms of usefulness. many people think that bitcoin is gold
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

We should not compare bitcoin with gold. Because they are not the same. Big money like Bitcoin since its appearance has been compared to gold, as gold is considered an investment for any time, even when fluctuations or inflation happen. The bottom line is that gold and bitcoin are not the same, and those who think that bitcoins will work the same way as gold do so a big mistake.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin with gold is different and also in terms of usefulness. many people think that bitcoin is gold
Yes I think Bitcoin is a digital gold.Gold is an asset which people hold and wait for future rise in price.But the value of gold is very stable and therefore the profit margin is very little for even nil.On the other hand Bitcoin's value is very volatile and so the price keeps on rising and falling.Bitcoin is a money making machine and therefore people hold Bitcoin for future and they receive good amount of profit returns in a quicker time period.Bitcoin is the best crypto till date.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

After reading a lot of posts made by people on this forum, I realized about 75% of them see Bitcoin as a digital Gold. For me, I don't think Bitcoin is a digital gold. Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to be precise, was developed to be a safer option for transaction of goods and services and also the best mode of payment. Bitcoin was introduced to disable all the restrictions that banks and the financial system presented. A lot of people have lost huge sums of money because they saw bitcoin as a digital gold. I know others will argue that bitcoin has also made people rich but for me, I don't think it is advisable to consider Bitcoin as a digital gold. Bitcoin is a digital currency.

yes we all know that bitcoin is digital currencies including all cryptocoin but the sense is that since it's the first cryptocoin developed in blockchain, that is what will make it or turns it to internet Gold (blockchain Gold) BG.
any other altcoin are under it and they can't take over from bitcoin, sincerely speaking bitcoin has really change my life including my standard of living.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

Yes, exactly I agree with you, many people consider bitcoin as digital gold. According to them, bitcoin is the asset which has only used to make the investment. But bitcoin has made for to do the anonymous transaction. As well as with the help of Bitcoin we can make the safest and fastest transaction.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

Yes, exactly I agree with you, many people consider bitcoin as digital gold. According to them, bitcoin is the asset which has only used to make the investment. But bitcoin has made for to do the anonymous transaction. As well as with the help of Bitcoin we can make the safest and fastest transaction.
It's pretty much digital gold. Bitcoin is not worth more than gold though it's just an Internet term.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:21:52 PM

I think that Bitcoin is a digital gold. Bitcoin is getting closer to this status every day. I think this may bring Bitcoin to a new level of acceptance by the society. Good news.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

As we are joining this cryptocurrency technology which is circulating in the digital world , we are putting capital investment onto it and making it as real business ,like other business that is non digital, as this crypto investments have value ,is considered like investment in gold, that is why as the time passes by your investment in bitcoin will also gain profits ,like investing in gold ,so we can say that our investment in cryptocurrency can be called a digital gold asset.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

Sure, it’s definitely a digital gold. Bitcoin is a perfect asset. And it’s not an ordinary investment, which makes it cery special. So, to hold btc is always a good idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: