Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:34:12 PM

The best thing about the project is they have little competition in the market and that's why the project is going to set a benchmark to capture the whole market.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:39:25 PM

I don't know about the interesting development but team is putting continuous efforts in development to making the project interesting for the users.
Then it's a great thing if they keep putting continuous efforts in the progress of the project, I just thinking if they need to establish their project in the term to make more interesting values.
Yes, definitely. More continues efforts mean more absolute thing can happen in this situation of the project which can make a great acomplishment to the platform and also the users.
Of course. I think exactly the same. I hope that all the same, we will see news from the development team.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:48:48 PM

The best thing about the project is they have little competition in the market and that's why the project is going to set a benchmark to capture the whole market.
Competition in the market has been and always will be. Some coins cannot fight for high value with other competitors, because they may have a completely different capitalization.

lobster88

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:08:18 PM

I don't know about the interesting development but team is putting continuous efforts in development to making the project interesting for the users.
Then it's a great thing if they keep putting continuous efforts in the progress of the project, I just thinking if they need to establish their project in the term to make more interesting values.
That is one thing that truly the project team of the IOU should not neglect. Because if they keep it up and remain their good profile and impression to the community people, then in the end, they will be the one that will reap the good price.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:15:58 PM

So what the BQT project holding on is a self confidence with all their might, potential and great capabilities as their weapon to strive the different struggles here in the crypto currency community.
Well, it doesn't that bad if that were the things that the BQT is holding on. Because as far as I can see, the BQT is doing well here in the community of crypto currency and the project team is really seems dedicating to the project.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:35:32 PM

Yes, definitely. More continues efforts mean more absolute thing can happen in this situation of the project which can make a great acomplishment to the platform and also the users.
Moreover, it tells us community people, that the project will be having a good future onwards and it worth to put our time, money and efforts. The project credibility is only accomplished in some lenghts of years and hardworks by the team.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:41:03 AM

Moreover, it tells us community people, that the project will be having a good future onwards and it worth to put our time, money and efforts. The project credibility is only accomplished in some lenghts of years and hardworks by the team.
Well, I just thinking if what you are talking about is quite true in fact that they just make the project happen with their platform needs. I wish they can make the platform good and well.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:48:41 AM

Well, it doesn't that bad if that were the things that the BQT is holding on. Because as far as I can see, the BQT is doing well here in the community of crypto currency and the project team is really seems dedicating to the project.
I think you are the correct situation on how this project gonna be in the long time period of the project. I just wishing that they could do more perform in attracting the investors.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:52:45 PM

As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.

Can make a profit sounds very different from guaranteed profit. Time will show if your analysis was correct about this. The odds speak against you.

odds are different each time. it may be in the investor's favor and vice versa. we can not clearly assert, that the tokens should be sold right now. however, for their further existence, is still unknown to the end.

The team knows quite well what to expect, at least from the perspective of development. They have the knowledge we could actually use well to make decisions. But we will always be left behind when it comes to information actuality.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:32:04 PM

As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.

Can make a profit sounds very different from guaranteed profit. Time will show if your analysis was correct about this. The odds speak against you.

odds are different each time. it may be in the investor's favor and vice versa. we can not clearly assert, that the tokens should be sold right now. however, for their further existence, is still unknown to the end.

The team knows quite well what to expect, at least from the perspective of development. They have the knowledge we could actually use well to make decisions. But we will always be left behind when it comes to information actuality.
You are absolutely right . We can not know all the plans of the team and what changes may be made to them. The main thing is that the team works and there is no reason to doubt their reliability.
anodyne

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:25:42 PM

You are absolutely right . We can not know all the plans of the team and what changes may be made to them. The main thing is that the team works and there is no reason to doubt their reliability.
That is right buddy, that we cannot know anything about the plans and any thing that the project team wanted to happen for the project IOU unless they will give us the updates and announce it publictly.

BorisWCR

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:32:53 PM

That is right buddy, that we cannot know anything about the plans and any thing that the project team wanted to happen for the project IOU unless they will give us the updates and announce it publictly.
Moreover, we are just on support for all of the project team's plans and visions for the entire project. Of course, we, the community people are essential for the IOU project to keep striving and reaching its goals.
lobster88

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:43:12 PM

For more updates and announcements? Will the team ready for that matter for now? Many people are eager to have know all of it. Hopefully the project team of the IOU will be reach us.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:08:36 AM

For more updates and announcements? Will the team ready for that matter for now? Many people are eager to have know all of it. Hopefully the project team of the IOU will be reach us.
The team are still active in their telegram group so it is still a good sign that they are still keeping in touched with the platform. They promise to have good news in the near future so we need to be more patient of it. Hopefully, it will happen soon and it will be great and worth it.
anodyne

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:27:43 AM

Have you been to the IOU Telegram group? The group is so active. They really pinned there the latest that we people could get. I hope they will keep it up. There is nothing wrong for a slow progress if they really aiming their goal and making a positive progress ahead. Keep i up team. I am looking forward for more from this project.

BorisWCR

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:36:03 AM

I like how the IOU aims to reinvents existing loyalty systems. I get it that they wanted it in order to provide more flexibility, control, and many more benefits for merchants. This project have a long way to go, and I am willling to give my support for this. I do hope they will not neglect and keep on moving forward.
lobster88

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:26:40 PM

I like how the IOU aims to reinvents existing loyalty systems. I get it that they wanted it in order to provide more flexibility, control, and many more benefits for merchants. This project have a long way to go, and I am willling to give my support for this. I do hope they will not neglect and keep on moving forward.
That is right, and for as far as I know, they are doing this not only for that reason, because it is also for them in order to guarantee the highest possible level of consumer satisfaction for incurred marketing expenditures. More things are really standing out from IOU which I do hope to keep on spreading.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:06:59 PM

No matter how much the developer wants to do everything in his own way, he will still have to adapt to the community and listen to their advice.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:09:29 PM

Good words. I think so too. I have been looking at the project for quite a long time, and I am pleased to see that there is already enough time to have such support.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:46:48 PM

No matter how much the developer wants to do everything in his own way, he will still have to adapt to the community and listen to their advice.
Here I agree with you. But sometimes it also needs to be done. Sometimes user tips lead to the activity of new ones and lead to the popularity and recognizability of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: