Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169422 times)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:42:44 PM

The team is actively handling the telegram group, where you can get instant replies on your questions. As well the community is continuously making active discussions on the group.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:40:44 PM

The team is actively handling the telegram group, where you can get instant replies on your questions. As well the community is continuously making active discussions on the group.
Not everyone uses this instant messenger. Some still prefer to scoop information completely from other sources out of old habit.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:48:45 PM

Do you plan to attend cryptocurrency conferences in the near future? Since there are now a large number of them all over the world.
That would be a great move to boost popularity of the project and to gain different feedbacks and suggestions from the people all over the world. It can also lead to a better understanding about the usage of the platform that will help in earnings good profits from it.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:16:07 PM

Do you plan to attend cryptocurrency conferences in the near future? Since there are now a large number of them all over the world.
That would be a great move to boost popularity of the project and to gain different feedbacks and suggestions from the people all over the world. It can also lead to a better understanding about the usage of the platform that will help in earnings good profits from it.
Everyone has to decide for himself how to make money in the platform. It is unlikely that the developer will teach this to their users.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:31:06 PM

That is right! I guess you've been there too. I see the team handling there is carefully and respectfully answering all the questions by the community members. So good to be there.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:44:23 PM

Everyone has to decide for himself how to make money in the platform. It is unlikely that the developer will teach this to their users.
Very well said buddy. You pointed out what is really turn out here in reality. The platform is just a platform alone. And we people are the one that will help ourselves to use the platform for us to gain money.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:51:34 PM

That is right! I guess you've been there too. I see the team handling there is carefully and respectfully answering all the questions by the community members. So good to be there.
Because of their active behavior, the users are keep coming and joining the group and the community is getting even bigger.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:53:19 PM

Yes, we all free to decide for ourselves. And this platform is just a help for us to gain and be more easy for us in some of our matter that involves the features of this project that is capable to help us out. Somehow, just like you said, in gaining money.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Anish02

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:16:11 PM

Not everyone uses this instant messenger. Some still prefer to scoop information completely from other sources out of old habit.
I think everyone have been making the use of telegram and the telegram community is a big part of the project and their contribution is good in promoting the platform.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:31:51 PM

I think everyone have been making the use of telegram and the telegram community is a big part of the project and their contribution is good in promoting the platform.
This messenger usually all come at the request of the developers for any reward and further communication there is near zero.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:51:47 PM

This messenger is popular, you are absolutely right, but there is no sense from these groups, all users enter there just like that and there is no activity there.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:05:59 PM

We just need to support the project at this time because it has high potential in its growth. One thing is definite that it will become the finest e-commerce platform sooner or later.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:09:36 PM

We just need to support the project at this time because it has high potential in its growth. One thing is definite that it will become the finest e-commerce platform sooner or later.
Many people like the platform itself, they see here not only the opportunity to get rich due to the growth of the asset, but also for the sake of using it.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:55:46 PM

I agree. We need to be optimistic with this sinced the purpose is very idealistic that can give better services to it's users. It can also possibly deliver good expectations to the people who have plans to join and invest in the platform.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:18:01 AM

I agree. We need to be optimistic with this sinced the purpose is very idealistic that can give better services to it's users. It can also possibly deliver good expectations to the people who have plans to join and invest in the platform.
I see your point buddy. And truely, the IOU have a very optimistc ideas and concepts included within. So I do hope that the team working behind this projec will keep this up.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:30:05 AM

I see your point buddy. And truely, the IOU have a very optimistc ideas and concepts included within. So I do hope that the team working behind this projec will keep this up.
Hopefully, all of this optimistics ideas and concepts will fly high, reach its goals and keep aiming what will be best for the entire community here in crypto. More things may be done and so hoping for more prosperity for this project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:39:30 AM

The team is just focusing on achieving their goals. That's why the team has done really impressive work before that and it still working with more productivity and energy. Which can help the project to get superior results.
Focusing on what's important and taking it into priorities will bring a great momentum for the team as well as to the entire project IOU. This true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain is not giving up on the community whether it is as unstable as it were. Just keep on showing the entire crypto world what IOU really got.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:29:31 PM

Hopefully, all of this optimistics ideas and concepts will fly high, reach its goals and keep aiming what will be best for the entire community here in crypto. More things may be done and so hoping for more prosperity for this project.
I clearly see the team is working hard as well as good on the project's development and they are taking every single step towards it which will help them to make a better platform.
Anish02

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:48:37 PM

I clearly see the team is working hard as well as good on the project's development and they are taking every single step towards it which will help them to make a better platform.
That's why we have belief in the team and these steps will greatly impact on projects future. Team's consistent action taking habit is the best part of the project which can be the brighter side of the project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:45:25 PM

The team is just focusing on achieving their goals. That's why the team has done really impressive work before that and it still working with more productivity and energy. Which can help the project to get superior results.
Focusing on what's important and taking it into priorities will bring a great momentum for the team as well as to the entire project IOU. This true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain is not giving up on the community whether it is as unstable as it were. Just keep on showing the entire crypto world what IOU really got.
According to the time, IOU is getting bigger and even stronger. Because everyone can easily see how hard the team is working on it and it has the potential to grow more in the upcoming time.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: