Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetChain.com |over 1,000 games | Jackpots | Provably Fair  (Read 71477 times)
Divinityxd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:12:31 PM

Same issue as last week - me and danielle didnt recieve our free friday spins..
raysofrosa

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:37:00 PM

The site says 10 btc max per cashout yet support finally replied telling me it 5 max. I assumed that meant cancel the request and do 5 and no i wait again
Divinityxd

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:53:32 PM

The site says 10 btc max per cashout yet support finally replied telling me it 5 max. I assumed that meant cancel the request and do 5 and no i wait again
dont worry theyl fix it. And i won over 30btc one time and they had told me 5 btc per withdrawal, if your friendly and if you ask politely of course, they will make exceptions:) They did one of my 12 btc withdrawals in 1 transaction for me in feb. 2016 Smiley

Tip jars empty:( Sucks being broke now haha. I wish i got my free spins already:(

Ps rays
do u know if todays free spins were issued yet buddy??

Also, if i were you, id make a request of 10btc and ask them to do that one, and then after completed, repeat until your done. CONGRATS FELLOW BIG WINNER:)SmileySmiley

Check this out when they had dragons pearl game a cpl months ago:
http://i67.tinypic.com/15wi2yq.jpg
raysofrosa

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:09:21 PM

dont worry theyl fix it. And i won over 30btc one time and they had told me 5 btc per withdrawal, if your friendly and if you ask politely of course, they will make exceptions:) They did one of my 12 btc withdrawals in 1 transaction for me in feb. 2016 Smiley

Tip jars empty:( Sucks being broke now haha. I wish i got my free spins already:(

Ps rays
do u know if todays free spins were issued yet buddy??

Also, if i were you, id make a request of 10btc and ask them to do that one, and then after completed, repeat until your done. CONGRATS FELLOW BIG WINNER:)SmileySmiley

Check this out when they had dragons pearl game a cpl months ago:
http://i67.tinypic.com/15wi2yq.jpg

I certainly haven't been rude, on the contrary I loved their site. The withdrawl time irks me a bit since I couldve had 30btc+ and ended losing 20. Still not bad for a .27 start Cheesy

Free spins? I didnt know about that. First time on the site.

AND NICE WIN
BetChain (OP)

Activity: 899
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 09:44:47 AM

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GREAT WINS!!!

BetChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 09:47:53 AM

ANOTHER BIG WIN HERE AT BETCHAIN!!!!!
From a 0.44 BTC deposit and the game Platinum Lightning.....

BetChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 12:06:13 PM

Happy Mother's Day to all of our BetChain Mama Birds!!!!

We are celebrating with Free Spins!
Get 20 Free Spins on Birds with minimum total deposits of 0.1 BTC or €/$20 between May 8-10
Free Spins will be issued on May 11th.
Play today at BetChain.

BetChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 12:22:14 PM

GAME OF THE WEEK: DEUCES WILD! 

If you like Poker, then this is YOUR game.
Deuces Wild is the variety of the game where any 2 acts as a Wild Card.
You can expect a much better range of hands, which leads to the pay table starting at 3 of a kind.
Because of the wild cards, you’ll be able to hit ‘five of a kind’
 and also find different payouts for a ‘Natural Royal Flush’ and a ‘Deuces Royal Flush’.
Win up to 4,000!!!
Play today at BetChain.

Divinityxd

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:06:36 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 06:39:21 AM by Divinityxd

GAME OF THE WEEK: DEUCES WILD! 

If you like Poker, then this is YOUR game.
Deuces Wild is the variety of the game where any 2 acts as a Wild Card.
You can expect a much better range of hands, which leads to the pay table starting at 3 of a kind.
Because of the wild cards, you’ll be able to hit ‘five of a kind’
 and also find different payouts for a ‘Natural Royal Flush’ and a ‘Deuces Royal Flush’.
Win up to 4,000!!!
Play today at BetChain.

Hey guys, and girls, Love you all:) Thanks for the gift<3

Check your PM - In regards to Danielle, and a little something I did:)
raysofrosa

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:59:36 AM

The support didnt want to withdraw everything nor anymore than the 5 BTC so that just sucks. Basically a way to get us to get our winnings back.

Out of like 30 ended up with only 5 btc since it seems you have to wait like a day or so per withdrawal.

Cant say Im not happy with the win but I am really upset about that. Of course it was my choice to play but its not much of a choice when the withdrawals are so slow and limited.

Anyways I came back today to try my luck with like .27, apparently I had a bonus so I took and and played.

Seems like during locked fund plays, games will give out the bonuses/free games fairly. However once you fulfill the bonus requirements its just plain bad luck. I did end up with like 2x+ my deposit but kept playing since my goal for slots is always min 4x since I can get better chances playing dice elsewhere to win 3-4x my deposit.

The rolls were just disappointing. The free games dont seem to hit when playing without bonus requirements.

I will play here every now and then as long as they give me VIP bonuses and such since I kept playing so much. Speaking of which, my dumb ass played away a bonus I received that didnt require x times played (I didnt check since all the bonuses ive seen require playing XX times the deposit)

Anyways the site is overall decent. If they can process withdrawals a lot faster/remove those pesky limits for big wins it would be a lot better than trapping me Tongue
KingOfBet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:32:54 AM

your site work?
i can't open it.
or need use TOR?
thanks
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:40:09 PM

Waiting over 16 hours for small withdraw Embarrassed

No free spins since April 15  Sad

Multiple accounts excuse getting old every time, only using one.

I know they'll pay though, as they have for the past year or so for me.  If they would get on the ball and be consistent with withdraws/bonus crediting etc they would become my go to site...
Divinityxd

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:52:29 PM

The support didnt want to withdraw everything nor anymore than the 5 BTC so that just sucks. Basically a way to get us to get our winnings back.

Out of like 30 ended up with only 5 btc since it seems you have to wait like a day or so per withdrawal.

Cant say Im not happy with the win but I am really upset about that. Of course it was my choice to play but its not much of a choice when the withdrawals are so slow and limited.

Anyways I came back today to try my luck with like .27, apparently I had a bonus so I took and and played.

Seems like during locked fund plays, games will give out the bonuses/free games fairly. However once you fulfill the bonus requirements its just plain bad luck. I did end up with like 2x+ my deposit but kept playing since my goal for slots is always min 4x since I can get better chances playing dice elsewhere to win 3-4x my deposit.

The rolls were just disappointing. The free games dont seem to hit when playing without bonus requirements.

I will play here every now and then as long as they give me VIP bonuses and such since I kept playing so much. Speaking of which, my dumb ass played away a bonus I received that didnt require x times played (I didnt check since all the bonuses ive seen require playing XX times the deposit)

Anyways the site is overall decent. If they can process withdrawals a lot faster/remove those pesky limits for big wins it would be a lot better than trapping me Tongue

The bonus you did'nt need to wager for is vip monthly loyalities.

Ps, anyone know is free-friday spins have been issued?
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:40:35 PM

The bonus you did'nt need to wager for is vip monthly loyalities.

Ps, anyone know is free-friday spins have been issued?

In a hour

Divinityxd

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:19:59 AM

Anyone get their free friday spins yet???
The Punish

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:52:29 PM

I got a nice win and been waiting for my cashout of 5 btc (I asked if they could cashout all 20btc *fingers crossed*)

Last time, it took like a day (around this time) to get it done.

What are the usual cashout times ? :S I really am tempted to play more but im trying to resist xD
The Punish

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:17:50 AM

Against my better judgement I played the 15 remaining since it was taking so long.

Of course I had no chance to get up higher, I went down and never got back up to 15.

First I played Birds. That game is just horrid. Even when getting free spins the payouts are ridiculously low.

I switched to LuckyCoin with my remaining 12btc or so. It was just a rollercoaster ride from 12 to like 1-2 btc to 5 etc highest reached was 13.

I switched to Arising Pheonix. Never went back up only down and kept riding to 1-5btc

Switched to Greedy Goblins and only went down. The Book bonus credits were way too low both times I got it. Also got free spins which paid out shit.

Lost it all since I also cancelled the withdrawal.

This site seems to not have the funds to pay out people if it really takes over a day (last time I had way more than 5 btc but still ended up getting a 5 btc withdrawal)

I am extremely pissed off. Yes I know I chose to keep playing but really its a deviant way that they dont process the damn refunds in a timely manner. Last time I asked for them to cash out everything, they replied a day or so after that I didnt have any balance....yeah no shit you guys took way to long.

I also noticed the games either stopped for a few seconds or were slow when it was close to getting good wins. On a few occasions the Coins for the free games slowed as if it were going to stop then sped up to another line. Same for Arising Pheonix.

I know the admin for the site or users will say it was my choice to continue playing, yes. But the delayed cashouts are just fucken outrageous. Along with what I just mentioned with the games.

Dont tell me the delayed cashouts are for security, thats just bs, it wont take more than a few hours if youre slow checking for double spending or fraud. It is just a way to get their btc back. Its all fake pts until you actually respond about the time frame for the withdrawal or actually cash it out.

That is the gimmick of this site.

If you want to play on this site, do not keep playing at all after the first big win. They will force you to wait an unreasonable time to get your points and you will have absolutely no chance to win more. If you continue playing the slots will only get you lower and lower, yes it may keep you palying but its false hope after having a previous decent win.
BetChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 06:22:34 AM

GAME OF THE WEEK:  UNDER THE BED! 

Have you ever wondered what is under the bed you sleep in at night?
Under The Bed is every child’s worst nightmare brought to life,
except our monsters are playful, and your childhood fears are
replaced by sheer excitement.

30 Ways to Win Big!
Play today at BetChain.

BetChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 12:55:09 PM

WE'RE HOSTING A PIZZA PARTY!

It's National Pizza Party Day!
Your next pie is on us!
Get a Bonus of 0.02 BTC or €/$10 on Sunday, May 22
for your minimum total deposit balance
of 0.1 BTC or €/$40 from May 20-21st.
Play today at BetChain.

Terms and Conditions Apply

BetChain (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 09:13:02 AM

25 FREE SPINS FOR 25 EUR!

Now you can play with the forbidden fireworks from your childhood!
Simply make a total deposit of 25 EUR between May 26-29
and we will credit 25 Free Spins on Boomanji on May 30th!
Play today at BetChain.

That's it! No need to contact support.

Terms and Conditions Apply.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: