Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:30:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35488 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

The HARA Ecosystem might look a bit abstract when you read it on our whitepaper. You might still be a bit unsure how exactly the ecosystem is put into practice. How do we attract more farmers? Who qualify the data? How do the incentives work?

To help answer all these questions, we went into the field to create a video that shows how our ecosystem directly benefits the farmers and their community. Watch this video that will walk you through the process all the way from the HARA field agents approaching new farmers, to the families redeeming their points.

Join us in our Telegram Community to get more updates about HARA!
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Hello, what are the recent developments in your technology? Where can I get these kinds of updates? Thanks
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

Hello, what are the recent developments in your technology? Where can I get these kinds of updates? Thanks

HARA has made a great progress in the deployment of our project, both technological and ground execution. On the tech side, we have already established our private Ethereum test net on Amazon Web Services. By the end of this month, we will have beta version of our own HARA Block Explorer and a beta version of cross-chain modules that will act not only as a bridge from the side chain to the main net but also allow HARA to utilize and combine any future protocol or platform from outside our private Ethereum network.

As for our ground deployment, we have already trained 400 fully qualified HARA field agents, each of which can now help an average of 50 farmers come onboard every day. As of today, we have already registered 6000 farmers in the HARA ecosystem, and the goal is to reach 10,000 by the end of September. Smiley

Those are the updates related to the development of our tech and deployment. Read more about  this with this article. You can also check our website and join us in our telegram community for the updates. Thanks! Smiley
vjoseph.s

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

I saw in your video that you have an app already. Did you release the HARA app already? Can I download it now? Thanks
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

I saw in your video that you have an app already. Did you release the HARA app already? Can I download it now? Thanks

Hello, the one that we used in our video was not released because right now, only our field agents can use it for our pilot projects for our deployments. We will just announce if the application is ready for its release. So stay tuned! Join us in our Telegram Community for the updates. Smiley
vjoseph.s

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

Hello, the one that we used in our video was not released because right now, only our field agents can use it for our pilot projects for our deployments. We will just announce if the application is ready for its release. So stay tuned! Join us in our Telegram Community for the updates. Smiley

Thanks, I am really anticipating for it. I think this project is really amazing and it will really help the agriculture sector.
AsleepControl

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

I know that you're not an open source, but I just want to know if there is a possibility in the future that the HARA will be open source? Thanks
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

I know that you're not an open source, but I just want to know if there is a possibility in the future that the HARA will be open source? Thanks

As of the moment, it is true that it is not open source but yes, some parts of the HARA platform will be open source in the future.
There are many things to look forward to, so make yourself updated with all the happenings in our project. Join us in our Telegram Community. Thanks! Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:54:23 AM

HARA welcomes Dr. Yos Ginting and Koji Shima  Smiley

HARA is pleased to announce that Dr. Yos Ginting and Koji Shima have joined the team as advisers. With the remarkable experiences as leaders in private sectors, both the advisers are now joining HARA to outreach more engagements with experts and investors in the blockchain and agriculture world.

Read more about this here.
To see the full list of our advisers, read our whitepaper. Thanks! Smiley
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

Hi, I joined your airdrop and still haven't received tokens. When can I receive my tokens? thanks
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

Hi, I joined your airdrop and still haven't received tokens. When can I receive my tokens? thanks

Hello, thanks for participating in our airdrop. However, tokens will be distributed after our token sale ends.
Follow us on Telegram to get updates about our airdrop. Thanks Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

Who are the Data providers in the HARA ecosystem?

In the HARA Ecosystem, various types of data providers are incentivized to input their data into the exchange. Data companies, cooperatives, field agents, NGOs, farmers, and satellites are all examples of entities that can take up the role of the data provider.

On the initial deployment, a HARA Field Officer will assist the farmer in using the HARA app to input their basic data. The field officer will make sure that the farmer will from then on be able to independently use the HARA app in an appropriate manner to ensure continuous use. The farmer will then input the raw data to the HARA app, from which the data will be processed to the HARA Data Exchange. After the data has been processed, the Network Operator will distribute the loyalty points both to the farmer and field officer.

The HARA Ecosystem has an incredible potential to improve the lives of millions of smallholder farmers around the globe. This article showed how smallholder farmers can participate in the ecosystem as a data provider.  Smiley

siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

In HARA data exchange, how do you ensure that data qualifiers are providing accurate data?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

In HARA data exchange, how do you ensure that data qualifiers are providing accurate data?

Thanks for asking! HARA is implementing a machine learning algorithms to ensure accurate data quality over vast amounts of samples. Additionally, HARA data exchange platform provides a data qualification mechanism that is supported by data rating features to evaluate data sets based on input such as historical transactions, and buyer feedback and connected data points. Any submitted data on the exchange must earn a minimum rating before any exchange can happen.

To know more about the data qualification mechanism that HARA is implementing, you can read our whitepaper. Also, follow us in our telegram to get more updates. Smiley
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

If I am a data provider, what will happen to my data if my account has been deleted?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

If I am a data provider, what will happen to my data if my account has been deleted?

Hello! HARA data exchange supports the rights to rectification and erasure. Data providers are in absolute control of their data sets. When an account is deleted in the platform, private keys will be destroyed, implying loss of corresponding and encrypted data. Also, they will lose the ability to exchange but they still retain full control of their data.

To learn more about this, you can check our whitepaper. Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

"Hara is an Indonesia-based agriculture-focused data exchange that brings together data from multiple sources and facilitates data access for banks, insurance companies, retailers, agriculture input suppliers, NGOs, and government agencies. One of the many benefits of having so many different types of data related to agriculture on a decentralized data exchange is that it enables improved access to funding for farmers, which in turn helps them to buy seed and other inputs to increase their production.”

HARA is recognized as an effective blockchain project to improve food and agriculture supply chains around the world.
Our initiative to improve the agriculture sector has brought us to more than just recognition from the blockchain community! Smiley

Read this article about the Six Ways Blockchain is Being Used in Food and Agriculture Supply Chains.
AsleepControl

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

Some farmers are not very tech savvy so how do you manage to get their data?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:49:47 AM

Some farmers are not very tech savvy so how do you manage to get their data?

Hello! We acknowledge that some of the local farmers have a limited knowledge with regards to the technology, so we are doing our pilot projects now to different villages with our field agents assisting the farmers in the data collection. They also educate the farmers on how to use the HARA app so they will be able to use it on their own. Thanks! Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

HARA and PRISMA Team up to Improve the Lives of Smallholder Farmers

HARA made a partnership with PRISMA, a multi-year program under the AIP-Rual which works to help spur growth within the agricultural value chain.  Early this year, HARA and PRISMA had an initial collaboration that allowed HARA to collect farmers' and field data. Together, they created a data collection model that is designed to improve the local economies of the rural areas.

PRISMA's expertise and reputation of the HARA team was one of the reasons why the company entered into the partnership. HARA will supply the platfrom onto which the data will be collected from PRISMA's extensive network of stakeholders in the agricuture.

Looking forward to the sucess of the collaboration of these two entities in creating real social impact for smallholder farmers in Indonesia. 

Read more here in this articleCool   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: