Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

In that circumstances you need to predict what will happen with these tokens. And for it you need to know tendentions of the market, but it is hard now to track tendentions. So you can try to hear your intuition.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

Now selling coins is not the best time, that's going to be growth and there already will sell 3-4 times more expensive!

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
ganesh10

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Well, if you got into the bounty in the first place I think it was to make some profits, if you think the project isn't that promising you can sell them and exchange your tokens for fiat which you can use on your daily life.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

I think the best strategy is 50/50. But if the project is promising then hold is better. You also need to be able to sell tokens on pump. Selling on pumps is very effective, but it is difficult to predict.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

I think you should hold them for some time to see if the value increases, right now, the recovery is imminent and you may end up with more profits than what you think.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:02:05 PM

sometimes this kind of situation is very hard and we need to balance our needs from our goals here. If in case that token has a great value, then try to devide it into two. Sell the half enough for your needs and then hold the other for your long term investment. If in case the token value became shitcoins, at least you have the other half sold.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
cajuelan

Activity: 197

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:45:32 AM

We are in the same situation, I really poor on self decision too, I always ask how or when I will sell my coins from bounties too. But one day I realized that reading and observing the movements of the project helps a lot to decide..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:48:00 AM

You can do everything what you wanna do Smiley. But at first you need to check to see if they're good tokens for holding or not Smiley. If these tokens don't have good potential with good projects behind so there is no doubt that you should sell them all Smiley. But sometime you still can't sell while you wanna sell because there is no exchange that you can use to sell them. LOL

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:51:24 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

It all depends on your final choice, but I tell you most of the token prices will drop dramatically over time if you have entered the first market, some almost 50% decrease from the ICO price. That will make it rise slowly if, listing in the next market, because it will enter another collection of users, and so on.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:07:18 AM

It's normal for a company to say that their coin will go higher with the market's value in the long run. But, there is no guarantee actually and it all depends on the volume, market cap, success goal, possibility of the projects and others. If i were you, sell half of them in a high price if you have the guts that it will go pump in a long run and hodl half of it. Or you can do 70% sell and 30% hodl.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:09:44 AM

This is bearish market right now. Everything is bleeding. So its normal that when market will recover, prices will go higher. But if you think that those tokens are not good enough then you should sell some and keep some because you never know when the price will jump. Shitcoins gives the good returns most of the times.
Pologons

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:11:50 AM

I'd sell tokens. because recently there are no projects on the market that would grow in price.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

You are the only one who knows what is the best for your token...  If you think you are not capable of deciding... We will think that as well...  As a cryptocurrency user you should know how to balance everything...  Someone will say that it is good to hold it and someone will tell to you also that it better to sell...  The point is as a cryptocurrency user you should know how to select the best strategy...  You are the one who will manage it...  But always think whatever happened to your decision learn to accept it and just think that it will add to your experience....  

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
rujuklagi

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:17:11 AM

Is the coin trading volume currently rising or fixed?
I think you should use your intuition to decide this.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

Every one is responsible for its loss or gain. So no one can give you a good suggestion here because something which works for them, might not work for you. You have to decide what you should do. Even if you make mistakes, those mistakes will help you in making good decision in future when you'll face the similar situation.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:21:57 AM

In my opinion, wait a little to see where the tokens are expected to be in the next weeks or so and if you expect the tokens to get higher than hold otherwise sell  Cool I think you should use your intuition to decide this.
Finnisd

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

I would leave the token for the future. because soon the market will stop falling and begin to grow. and it is likely that your token will rise in price.
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:27:27 AM

The value is determined by the market.
No project party will say that its project is not good. Experts say that its projects are not good and can only be used as a reference. You must believe in your own judgment and market analysis.
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:28:37 AM

Do some research into the project. If you believe the project is solid than i would hold. Personally i wouldn't be selling anything in this bear market.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

Before selling your token try to do some research about token updates on their social media if they have another projects to do so you can have the bases on when to sell or hold your token. For me if I notices the token has no potential in the future I will sell it once but if I noticed there are many projects in coming I will hold my coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: