Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

It depends on you, if you think the tokens are listed in exchanges and the price is right for you then you can sell it. But if it is not listed, i think you should hodl.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

Every decision to sell or hold is suppose to be based on the cryptocurrency market information, that's why you need to do a due diligent search for your token projects. The market is very volatile so to predict market price these day is not very easy.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

It is better for you to hold it for some time to avoid selling at prices that are still too cheap or below the ICO price. If there are signs of an increase from the token you have, you can start selling 10% of the total amount.
It's a good idea. There is always a time to sell, but there may not be a second chance to hold good coins, once they rise in price.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

Look at the movement of each price of one coin you have, it is very important for you to see the price you get. If you want to sell then you can do it as long as you know the risk that you get a profit or loss. On the contrary, if you want to hold it back then you have to predict the price of each coin so that you are not late to sell when the price is moving.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Don't sell in bear market. Hold them at least until marlet recovers a bit. If the project is good and they are doing something good then holding is the best option and if the project is just all promises no action then sell them whenever you get good price. But even then, don't sell in bear market.
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

If the project isn't good and shouldn't have joined in the first place then sell it immediately but if it's quite good i recommend just hold it for awhile because most of the tokens just go lower and lower until it dies
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

it all depends on you, I am sure you before joining the bounty have done a lot of research, they (experts) that you mean might just want to spread the FUD and want a very cheap price so that the coin has no potential

Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

If the project isn't good and shouldn't have joined in the first place then sell it immediately but if it's quite good i recommend just hold it for awhile because most of the tokens just go lower and lower until it dies
Yes i agree that your decision should based on the project that were joining like if the project is quiet good and promising you can really hold it first because it has a big chance to rise even more and you could have a huge profit out of it. However if the the project is not that good then you can already sell it if you think its enough because it will just drop and drop and later it will have no value anymore.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

If you think that the token you got is worth keeping then you should not sell it, especially in this current market trend that keeps the token value much lower than it's ICO price. You joined their bounty so im sure that you know if that token is valuable or not.

dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

At this situation, surely, selling should not even be considered as holding because price increase is expected to happen after every comtinuous market dump. Holding therefore is more advisable since it would give an investor a chance to earn huge profit by just storing an amount of crypto to his wallet. And from then, as the price is going up, same thing would happen with the profit to be earned.

pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

I depend it on how good and how high the potential that the project has if i didn't turn out to be good then i will sell it immediately if a lot of people invested on it and it has good should probably hold
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

it is your own decision that can determine it, because depending on your need for money that will be obtained from selling coins obtained from the bounty campaign, if the price is appropriate then there is no harm in selling it, if you believe the price of the coin will soar, hold until the time has been determined
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I think if anyone paid to buy your cards, you should sell them. You can keep them waiting for high prices to make a profit but wait until when? You have patiently waited while the market has not recovered. I also participate in the bonuses campaign, I get some coin and are waiting to sell them.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

at this time the price of the token is really low, you better hold it first. because tokens prices can be much higher than the current price. You don't need to worry that your tokens will disappear or you will lose.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

Sell only those that are not that promising if you are not patient, but if you are, hold all of it and wait for changes in the market influence its market value. Since the market is on downtrend, we would not see the full potentisl of newly listed coins. As such, waiting would still be the best solution at times like this.
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

Once the bounty is over and we get in his tokens, usually the price of tokens will always be low even far from the price of the ICO. I usually hold the coins used to be until the price approaches the price of ICO, when this is the case then I will sell my token bounty. the main thing to possess is impatient to wait.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

You must know the extent of the potential of the project. If it does have the potential to grow, then hold it until prices peak, but if it doesn't have the potential it is better to immediately sell it. You must learn to make decisions based on your analysis.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

if you have many tokens it's better to hold. and my advice is don't be a dull time bounty hunter, you better have another job. because at this time income and token prices are greatly reduced.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

It depends on your goal as a bounty hunter. Did you join bounties in order to get rewards and get some cash out of it? Or did you join because you believe in the project and you wanna hold their token until the product is released so you can use them there? If its the former, I think you should hold for a while especially if the project is promising and has potential to grow. But of course, if there is a need for cash, then sell. Your need at the moment is your priority. It will always fall.  on you to make that final decision.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

It is only up to you to deside what are you going to do with your token/ coins that you receive from the project, i can only advise to you that if you receive token/coins is better to hold within 3 to 6 months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: