Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
weertgilders

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

If the coins are of a good project then you should hold them otherwise sell them as soon as they get listed on some exchange.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

if your token is already in the exchange then you can see the price of your token. if the price is low then I choose to hold it first. do not rush into making a decision so that there will be no regrets later. therefore we must really think about it well.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

Basically it all depends your effort whether to hold it or sell it immediately. likewise some tokens are more profitability token in the market that is to sell it over while future is perfectly reaching and others token is definable for its price range.
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?
Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
It's up to you, I hope you understand that the company is just trying to attract more investors playing on their expectations - it's just a marketing. You need to decide whether to hold or sell tokens by doing your own research, try to analyze their roadmap, milestones and don't forget to follow a market trend.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

You should decide for yourself what to do. My advice would be to hold the for a while longer and see what happens. You can sell at any point but if the price rirses you will regret selling them at low price.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

It all depends on what kind of coins you got. Personally, I decided for myself if the price of the token that I got for participating in the bounty campaign is more than the price that was on the ICO - then I sell 80% of all tokens. But the choice is always yours.
Props123

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

Well, the ultimate decision lies on you. You should do a background check to see if the token will solve a problem in the world. And also if it has more potentials than its competitors. Then it's right to hold but if not I think you may consider selling.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

I am also a bounty hunter, many programs or projects that I follow, and many of them have sent tokens. When I get a token from the bounty, I don't think long I sell the token, because I work as a bounty hunter to earn money.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

If you think you can trust that ICO then hold it but if you think that this ICO has a very low marketing strategy then go quit and sell your coin to make a safe profit and for you to make a quick profit.
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

I think most of the bounty hunters will immediately sell tokens after they get it, and to sell or hold depends on you whether you need money or not and whether the project works well and will grow or not so you will have the opportunity to sell at a high price

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

It depends on a project if you really think that it is perspective than hold, if not - sell.

Of course, any company will say that, they can't say that their coin will lose its price
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

If I were with you
You should always look at the market so you know when to sell a token.
because when you sell a token you do not know the price you can become a victim of a scam so always be careful not to lose money.
adeobafs

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

Nobody know this thing about offer or purchase, in light of the fact that crypto is extremely shaky and cost can drop at any minute or going up again,u need to do choice self. As I would see it I read dependably wire assemble where my tokens is ,and news about that project,and check movement if this data is great at exactly that point I hodl..
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

I also received several tokens, the price of which fell several times. It's a shame to sell them now. I'll wait for the price to rise.

Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Many investors complained that bounty hunters were sell instant after getting tokens and selling below ico prices.
In my opinion, look at the situation there are some really good projects. For myself, i still hold many tokens and just wait for things to get better.
Crypto is unpredictable, there are projects that are underestimated, ended with good price for their token. So it depends on each person, HODL or sell
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

I was once experienced what you had. I also was confused whether to sell or not since the price is not so high. And the company tells that it will still rise but until such time that it was not get higher.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

Individuals who take an interest in ICO, need to help the undertaking, as well as would like to get benefit. Some of them hold tokens as long haul venture, some race to the trades directly in the wake of completion of ICO to offer as quickly as time permits and get in any event some piece of cash they have spent back. As you can comprehend from the title of this post, the last way isn't exceptionally sensible.
Charlotte1337

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

There are alts that are worth of holding mate, but you need to gather information to what you have, and with that you can have an information either that alts that you have is worth of holding or not.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:56:26 AM

No company would say that their ICO is now going higher. I advise you to research about the project that your holding on. If you think that the project is worth holding for then hold it.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

I think that now altcoins at the bottom and you just have to wait a little to sell them much more expensive.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: