Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

Be observant to that prices if that bounty token will give you a profit then sell it if that possible so you can earn much more from bounty participating make a decision to yourself it can help you the most to learn more about crypto not only in participating on bounty.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

do not trust the person or team developer. just be confident you sell it if you think this is "the right time to sell" and you'll get profit .

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
If you ask for advice on the forum, then I can recommend now to continue to hold coins for the future. Because now most of the prices in the market are low, so it's better to be patient and continue to hold coins for the future. But the final decision must be taken individually, taking into account the specifics and prospects of a particular project.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:25:27 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
A suitable solution must be taken taking into account the specifics and prospects of a particular project. Now the market remains unstable, it is difficult to offer an absolutely correct solution for all cases. Personally, I usually prefer half of the coins received, sell immediately, and half hold for the future.

Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

if it's not so needed, it's better to just keep it.
because I'm sure every new token will definitely exceed the price of ico, so it will be profitable if we save it
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

For me it all depends on how popular the tokens you have and how much you think it will appeal the masses. If you think that those tokens you have will eventually become big then I suggest you hold on to them in order to earn a bigger profit. But if you think these tokens have no potential then might as well get rid of it as soon as you can.
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

It depends on the tokens. I prefer to hold the potential coins and wait for the rising of the price. When the price will grow, you can get a good profit. But if you need money, sell them.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:50:35 AM

many tokens the bounty is not getting the value that corresponds to the price originally. of course, if it sells in this condition will render the maximum results. It would be better if just wait long, though this did not even have a definite clarity at least many cases after waiting long enough then the token will rise high enough from the previous results.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

It all depends on several factors. If you understand that the project is promising, and will develop further, you need to save coins. But if you understand that the company has no future, and no one needs the product, you can safely sell if they are still worth something.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:14:36 AM

As the bounty hunter when you've got the tokens better still be patient. You must be sure of the information already given to the company ICO. Because the information I'm sure certainly true. You better keep the coin until market prices recovered. If market prices recovered, your coin certainly will grow.

Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

In my opinion-it is better to sell immediately, because so does most bounty hunter and the price falls to the bottom.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

You should say the name of your token for everyone here to give you advice. For me, I will not sell token  when I do not really need  money. When the bear market appears, I will sell it.Remember that is with the potential projects.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

That is good one when get paid, by holding for a long time is a good idea, all depends on the project and functionality of what they into, therefore selling at early time is a good and bad one, and take a risk by holding..
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

No one can tell you what to do..prices are low for every coins now so if you sell maybe in future you can regret your decision but on the other hand if you sell you can "monetize" your work.

It has a point. Making decisions in cryptocurrency is not merely basing on what you can see. You must analyze the market. You meed to consider what are the future events that might happen with the tokens you have. It is not just about being smart today, but how you deeply analyze the market of the future.

sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

If you do not understand coins at all and do not know how to analyze projects, then it's better to immediately sell tokens received for bounty and buy top coins.

5hoop5

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

And you try to analyze the situation on the market. To understand the whole situation. To keep it makes sense and sell. There is no need to rush here. And you should calculate everything.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

In order to decide whether to sell or not, you need to answer the question - would I buy these tokens nowadays or not? If not, feel free to sell. As for the current moment in the market, while the trend has not changed, any bounty tokens are better to sell.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

I think it's better to hold you first because the market value is not stable any time it can crash. so keep in touch with the marketplace to know when to sell tokens and not to lose money.
then you should also read the white paper to know about the project so as not to fall victim to the scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

First, analyze the projects. They can be promising and it is possible that their value will increase many times over time.
crazybtrade

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

Everything depends on that project what tokens you received. If there are prospects of growth of the price, then of course it is worth waiting a little and to sell them at higher price. If no growth is expected, then sell. Everything is very simple.

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED  
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: