Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

Everything depends on the project, weather it is trustworthy or not. If you see that it is perspective, so it is better to hold the token, and if the ptoject is not interesting, so the best variant is to sell and invest into something better.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:38:21 AM

You do not need to ask anyone about what you have to do to your tokens. Why? Because they are absolutely yours. If someone tells you to sell them, then you sell them; what will you do if the price increases in the future? Will you angry with the person that suggest you to do that?
So, my advice is "just learn and understand the project well then try to make your decision". I hope you will get much profit from it Smiley
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

You do not need to ask anyone about what you have to do to your tokens. Why? Because they are absolutely yours. If someone tells you to sell them, then you sell them; what will you do if the price increases in the future? Will you angry with the person that suggest you to do that?
So, my advice is "just learn and understand the project well then try to make your decision". I hope you will get much profit from it Smiley
you right, but, holding for a long time will certainly be better, especially if the token has great potential in development. it can make the price higher in the future. Well, but when you think the price is high enough, I think it's a good thing to sell it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:46:23 AM

The best way to gain profit from your investment in Cryptocurrency is to observe and be patient.  The token received from your investment should be secure first and then deploy for what it's meant for. Hold your token!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Jateng

Activity: 1290
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

Yes it is hard to decide whether to sell or not but at the end of the day you still have to make your decision final. Some said, sell the first 50% and then hold the another 50% but it is does not fit to tokens that have a small amount. Well, just read something important about the token of yours, read about its ANN , its ICO and then you may come up with a final decision. Take note : Not all tokens are worth holding for and not all tokens are worth selling immediately.

wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

The decision should be made taking into account the specificity and status of a particular project. If the project is good and has good potential, it is better to continue to hold coins further, until prices gradually begin to go up.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

In each case, the decision must be taken individually, taking into account the specifics of the specific project. I prefer to sell 50% of coins, and 50% hold for the future in the hope of further price hikes.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
If you doubt the decision, then I advise you to sell your tokens now.

gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Does the token you are holding has exchanges already?
how many tokens you have and how much each token?
If you will sell your tokens now, will it be a good amount and enough for the work you did?
If you hold, there will be a good future for the product?

You are the only one who can answer your post.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

If the token price is good and i will receive a nice amount then i will sell it.
But, if the token has good potential i will just keep it, i will base my selling time to the team and their updates.
why should we sell the token if it is not in a good exhcange.
i was in this situation and regret my decision that time.
If you think there will be no tomorrow for the token then you should sell it then.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

It's rather impossible to give answers to questions like this. Everybody would want to know what is the most profitable thing to do with bounty tokens but the reality is that only time can tell things like this.

But often times the thing goes like this with ICO coin/token listings: Exchange listing -> Price spikes -> Quick selling -> Price drops -> Price rises/lowers, finds a stable price range (according to the current market situation)

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

If the project is solid and have a great product with real world use case. I advice you to hold the tokens and wait for product to be release and use in day to day transactions. It's the time you will see the value of the tokens and from there you can decide to hold long-term or sell.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

Do you have special strategy? Try various types and then analyze data of your results for half a year.
I've seen post here on btt comparing different strategies and the best one was selling 50% and keeping another 50% for pump.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

My experience during the campaign and getting tokens from the project is that we must be smart in taking a good attitude because if we are not good at taking opportunities, the loss in sales will be even greater because the prices in project tokens will usually be high when they touch the 3rd market or more because there is a larger volume and of course the price will be very high even if only for a short time.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

The decision to sell or hold totally depends on you. If you feel the token is good enough then you can hold it but if otherwise you can sell and invest in other projects or enjoy your money.

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

If I were you I would better hold 50% of the tokens - there is always a chance that they will give you profit in future. The rest of them can be sold easily. You may invest this money in other alts.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

I think it's better to wait than to sell tokens, because the market is so weak right now, all COINS are not expensive.

If you think the currency has the potential to appreciate, you can hold it for the long term.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

Don't trust the company because they are doing that for token holders to hold their coins but its up to you what is your goal price.

Palo05

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

I think its better to wait more updates on their channel, Better hold it a little longer . Dont go panic selling , Panic selling = Regret. Remeber that mate Smiley
kavishka

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:13:57 AM

hold on to price will up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: