Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

Being patient would surely be the best thing to do right now. Downtrend is occuring from early this year and still no assurance if it would continue until the end of this year. The situation resulted to partial loss of profit for those who are holding at this moment. But since dumps are not permanent, those who are patient may hope for green marks to happen.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
making decisions will always be coming from your own self, deciding about selling or holding a token will be as easy as drinking a water, if you feel like you have to sell it, then sell it, if you think that you dont have to, then just hold it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

selling tokens from the bounty results is certain, but when to sell, that is a problem, it is very difficult to predict, I personally still have many altcoin to holding, because in my opinion the price is far from what I want

Floder1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

You don't really have to rely on what the company is saying. You have to know the kind of project they are bringing to the world and how they follow their roadmap. If the roadmap is being carefully followed, then I will entreat you to hold.
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

With the current situation you should sell them as soon as the floor list and wait to buy to increase the token if you like it. Because the current trend is that most new ICO projects fail
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

I think you should hold on to the tokens for the projects that you really believe in, and not only for the price to rise to sell it.  When people holding the coins beilive in it, and don't sell the coins after every increase in price, the coin has more potential, if everyone just waiting for more money to sell it, it will crash eventually.  

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

It all depends on you because the pros and cons of coins will always be there, if you really believe what your decision is, what is confusing.

if you ask for advice on this forum, of course I suggest to further analyze the token project whether they will continue to develop the project, and sell the tokens you hold, try to sell them in the central market and not sell tokens on the etherdelta and forkdhelta markets because of the price which is really unnatural and very cheap, it's better to wait for the next market if you want to sell tokens.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

Take my advice. Sell 80% of them and keep the remaining 20% for the medium term. Even I used to hold a lot of tokens after listening to the promoters. But in most cases I ended up with a loss.

I always sold half of the tokens and I left half, but I think that your approach will be much more effective on the current market.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

The decision to sell or hold coins depends on the price of the coin on the market. If the price of the coin in the market is good and you feel lucky then you can sell your coin. But if you feel that you have not reached the profit as you expected then you can hold the coin until the price in the market reaches what you want. You alone can measure the expectations of the effort that you spend to get the coin. Indeed, in this critical and volatile market situation, it is very difficult to achieve expectations, but we should try as much as we can.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

In my opinion, you must make a decision according to your choice. Sometimes some sources can be trusted and also cannot be trusted, try and pay attention to the coin price chart every 1 hour, whether up or down. If it always decreases, you should sell it and get results from your work. If you hold it, you must choose it not to sell because each coin is very difficult for us to guess. But if you have a lot of income, you should hold it back.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

it might be the worst time ever for selling. if you sell any altcoin after 9 months of bearish market, then you should sell every crypto as soon as possible and never come back. because this market is not a proper one for you.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

Yeah, your coins are yours and yours. You can sell or keep holding your coin based on your financial needs. If you are in need of money and you have no more savings then the decision to sell coins is the right decision. But if you are not too pressured by financial needs then you can temporarily hold your coin and wait until the coin price in the market improves. When the market price has improved (at least equivalent to the ICO price) then you can sell your coin. If this last thing is your decision then I am sure that you can achieve the benefits that you expect.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

I think that now is not the time for sales. Analysts say that there will be growth so it's best to keep everything that you have. And it is better to buy more progressive coins.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

Now I advise immediately selling all your tokens that were received for bounty because almost all ICO projects go down after the appearance of their tokens on the crypto exchange.

chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

My suggestion at this time market is down. If you want to take excellent profit then hold for sometime i think till end of 2018 and after few months you will take excellent profits.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Overall, all companies say the price of their tokens will rise to seduce more investors. In general, it depends on the type of tokens you are talking about. If there is a chance that the project will continue to progress and the price really goes up, you can hold it. Or you can sell the bigger part and leave some quantity for each case if the price really rises.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Hold it man, The price of that token will pump soon, you will regret everything if you sell it immediately, because sometimes a few weeks after the releasing of bounty tokens, the token pumps. So wait for a month to sell it. Be patient. Smiley
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

It is better for you to hold it for some time to avoid selling at prices that are still too cheap or below the ICO price. If there are signs of an increase from the token you have, you can start selling 10% of the total amount.
olarrtt

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Hi, your reaction is perfectly normal but not all coins are worth holding ,I don't wanna mention names because not every coin ever created has a purpose let alone hitting exchange.
Try make some reasearch, watch videos on net , find out about the devs of the coins if they have the will, capital to finance their coin and you will be able to decide.
I also have some shit loads if coins and nothing to do with it.
Cheers
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

It's up to you wether you hold or sell. When you think price is negotiable then why not sell all or your tokens? It is with you if you think that in your tokens you could some profits when you sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: