Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

if only that token have a value and already listed on some exchanger, better to sell it immediately sir.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:06:28 AM

I understand that the rate at which tokens rises and drops may not be encouraging compared to how it was few years back but this shouldn't also make get our tokens and just sell almost immediately we get. I would rather encourage you to keep your tokens and look forward for better days ahead.
Yes! There are better days ahead. If you sell your tokens now you may not get any reasonable profit out of it and this you may regret in the future.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:11:26 AM

I understand that the rate at which tokens rises and drops may not be encouraging compared to how it was few years back but this shouldn't also make get our tokens and just sell almost immediately we get. I would rather encourage you to keep your tokens and look forward for better days ahead.
Yes! There are better days ahead. If you sell your tokens now you may not get any reasonable profit out of it and this you may regret in the future.
He should do whatever that he feels like it since it's his money, we can't tell him not to sell his coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:37:10 AM

If you sell your token now, surely, you sell at a loss because to me now is a very bad time to sell. Personally, I hold all of my tokens because the entire crypto market is a bearish market
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

You still need to make decision on your own and the token is not specify here for checking on and know if is actually a good coin or not, also on the developer saying it will go up and expert saying no, I don't think there is need for that just do a very good research and know what the coin is all about , what is it going to be used for and who are the team , do they really going to follow the roadmap and some other value things , as bounty Hunter you should know why u hunt for token not just to take free token,
You need to read the whitepaper and check how their roadmap is structure for proper implementation of the roadmap and whitepaper.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:54:33 AM

If I get a new token, then I'll try for analysis. If the conditions in the market are good, then will I sell. But if I see indeed has a great future, then I'll hodl. and I will wait until the price is indeed a suitable target.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
this is really confusing but if you have a good feeling that the project is so worth to hold in the future as long as the project develop their project that is stated in their road map i guess it a worth to hold your coins than to listened to someone that is trying your faith to hold and stop believing to the project possibilities in the future run. Go decide on your own so you will not regret it in the future 
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

I hope you understand that the company is just trying to attract more investors playing on their expectations - it's just a marketing. You need to decide whether to hold or sell tokens by doing your own research, try to analyze their roadmap, milestones and don't forget to follow a market trend.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:49:45 AM

It is only up to you to deside what are you going to do with your token/ coins that you receive from the project, i can only advise to you that if you receive token/coins is better to hold within 3 to 6 months.
As a bounty hunter you have to know and decide properly when to hold and the right time to sell, but for me it depends upon the situation and the need of money.Yes, best time to hold, but if you really need the money so bad, then we have no choice to sell our tokens even at low price.

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:07:57 AM

It depends on whether you want to sell or hold tokens that you have received from bounty campaigns. However, my suggestion is you sell bounty tokens right after you get them or hold for  at least six months. If you sell shortly, you may get more profit because in general, coins rise in prices upon being listed on exchanges
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

My piece of advice to you just hold it first and see the flow of the prices on the markets. We can never predict what will happen eventually to the tokens that we are holding right now. From now on just wait on it before deciding to sell or hold.
Ebeano

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

If I were you,  I would hold because of the bearish market. It doesn't make sense selling at loss.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

My piece of advice to you just hold it first and see the flow of the prices on the markets. We can never predict what will happen eventually to the tokens that we are holding right now. From now on just wait on it before deciding to sell or hold.
Manage to understand the flow, if the project will gain a lots of support then progress will surely follow from that point value will also be increase as the supply and demand will take place, you should have a guts to wait and study how things will work with coins that you just received, else, if you fully
knew that there's no future that will happen better to sell it out when you see reaching the market, to assure that your work will be paid off even in a
small amount of value.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

but most now token dihold instead price market getting down, have you experienced it? If I were to sell it if the price is pretty good in the market, and as a result I would use to purchase token that other more potentially.

DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

if only that token have a value and already listed on some exchanger, better to sell it immediately sir.
I think it's best to hold the token. Because today, the token that was able to break into the exchange deserves attention.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
Try to hold it as long as you can because the coins that you have might increase it's price sooner or later. If you don't need the money yet, just hold the coin that you have.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

the best time to hold, but if you really need money so badly, then we have no choice to sell our tokens even at low prices.
As a bounty hunter you must know and decide correctly when to hold and the right time to sell, but for me it depends on your situation and financial needs.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

hello I think it's worth keeping tokens until the price grows. and a lot depends on the project and team and advertising and social networks.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

In this dull market, it is most likely that the price of the tokens you have got is going down, so there is no point in selling now. As the situation is not favorable, you wouldn't get good price of your tokens, so it would be better to hold them till the market goes in upward trend.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

It really depends on the project and your needs. Bounty hunters have all the information about the company, especially when they creating content about it. If the team will work hard on the project - a price of the token will grow eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: