Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

It all depends on what kind of coins it is. If these are coins of a prospective project, then of course they need to be kept in a long time.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Based on my experience, tokens are not well kept, because when the coins listed in the exchange - they will be dumped dramatically, and there is a possibility that this coin will disappear.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

I sell half and half I leave on dolgobrik thus I receive at once pribvl and I do not miss an opportunity to earn because of growth

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
MaiDinhChien

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

I think you should hodl the token because the market still strong down trend, hodl till market up trend, you will know the value of this token. Now any token list on exchange will be dumped.
zingspeed123

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

Right now is the most appropriate time to invest. The price of the coin fell sharply from the last price increase. Buying cheap tokens and driving the market up will help attract new investors.
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

It depends on what coins are or the potentiality of project. You should tell name of coin or project clearly. Then people here can give you some clear suggestion.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

I think that now it is better to keep the tokens and not sell them. in the future, when the market recovers, the price of tokens will significantly increase
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:25:00 PM

I think that now it is better to keep the tokens and not sell them. in the future, when the market recovers, the price of tokens will significantly increase
The coins are his and he is going to ask what he is going to do with that money? I think that he already spent the money on something.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

You should do research into the coin by yourself before making any decisions, cryptos are very confusing and at times you find yourself stuck and not knowing what to do. Here is a thought, why don't you convert the coins into a more trusted cryptos and then hold the coin in that instead of trying your luck out with the token which might not do well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

I would suggest to you that the decision should be based upon the amount of cash you will receive right now and is that enough compensation for the effort you put in? I have seen one project where the bounty I received is currently worth about $28 so for me it's a sensible decision to hold and wait.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

Do not listen to anyone. Developers will assure that their token will vzelit to the moon (it won't), experts are traditionally skeptical, especially in the current situation. Assess your current financial situation and make a decision based on it.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:35:00 AM

You know that at this moment the situation of the market is not good. So if you sell your coins in this situation, I think you won't get enough profits. The market is bearish now and it's better to hold if you are sure the coin is good for future. I have some coins and I will hold these for the long term. So I recommend you to hold them for a long term because the price will go higher.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

do the first analysis of the token, does have a good future or otherwise. If indeed the future is good, then we recommend you hodl to approach the ICO price. But if it doesn't, then the potential sale only.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

Do not rush to sell what you have now sent, because maybe in 6 months you will get a wonderful opportunity to get a very cool prize as a very round amount, probably it will be nice in any case, you do not lose anything
Carina.P

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

For the current market situation, I will choose to sell token. Because it is most important to ensure that your efforts are being paid.
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

I always sell most of their tokens because almost all tokens lose their value after going public. I leave 30 percent of the tokens and wait for developments. But usually, tokens are quickly losing their price
Ilmiyati

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

It's up to each individual, but I suggest that you immediately sell it, why? To prevent prices from being cheaper and ultimately worthless, it would be better to see the development of the project first, so as not to regret making decisions
Ayoofe

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

As it is now I think the best advice I can give is not to sell but hold. Any attempt to sell means you are selling without any profit. Just relax and wait for the raining day. It is at hand
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

That would depend on the coins you recieved. if you know about these projects and their graphs seems good with volume.. HODL it.  the other important thing is exchange listings.. imo dont sell your coins if they are already in binance.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:14:43 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:33:53 PM by mizamuneerashine

One of the reason that ICO token getting hammered because some bounty hunter, once  they received their token they sell it right away. Just add a little patient, and wait for the right price but if you think the token that you received has no value in future better sell it.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: