Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

It should be noted, the cause of the failure of the market price in a token project is because many people who after receiving it, they immediately sell everything.
the law of supply demand did not occur.

as a result?
token prices drop because of an unstable or biased ecosystem.

My advice is that you can sell but maybe only a small part, most of it you can hold while waiting to get the best selling price.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

It's up to each individual, but I suggest that you immediately sell it, why? To prevent prices from being cheaper and ultimately worthless, it would be better to see the development of the project first, so as not to regret making decisions
Yes, I agree with selling it immediately. In this bear market, it's really hard for a project can grow up if it's not good enough. If that project fails, we will lose all the reward. So it will be safer to sell it and buy another coin in top 20
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

The most reasonable for you from my point of view is to split your earnings. For example half of what you've earned you sell right after you receive your bounty reward and the other half you hodl until the token moon))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

If you dont need some money at the moment, just hodl it because that is only a free money just wait for the bull run to come and im sure it will increase its value. Even shit coins increased its value last bull run. However if you need money now, just sell it. There is nothing wrong in taking a profit.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
If you are a full-time bounty hunter then you must have been receiving other tokens from other projects, what decision have you taken on those or is this your first bounty received? Plus You have to be Good in making/taking market decisions because you cannot continue to ask for opinions on every token you received because of what some experts said or didn't say even when we know it is good to seek opinions. You have to be able to make and take these decisions quickly and freely to move ahead in the crypto space.
People will always say their view about what they think about any and every project but it is left to you to make yours.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

You are the right person to decide what to do with your token since you know how the project was organized and conducted. Personally I think if you sell now and hold your amount in ether will be good. Keeping or holding it wont be bad normally I don't trust those incite people about the rise in price of token.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

I recommend selling before the token you get doesn't have a price anymore, because now a lot of coins whose prices go down can reach 80% even more than that.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

The token is yours, better decide it for yourself because you might blame someone if they give you an advise that might turn to be wrong. You can not ask someone to decide for you everytime you receive bounty payments. Stand up with your decision to sell or not and take the consequences for not hodling longer and selling it as soon as you receive it.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

if I ask you better if you sell your received tokens right away to make a big deal because if you hold it a little more the likelihood that the price will increase but it will still be lower and will reduce the income
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

The decision to hold or sell is a personal decision because the crypto market is highly risky,however if you want to take any decision you should carry out a due diligent search to ascertain the validity of tokens you are holding,however you might decide to sell based on your financial need at that time.

daniel2023

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

The choice is yours. Holding has two outcomes,  either you "gain or loss". Before you hold coin do your appraisal right to avoid regret at the end. If possible consult a senior trader for advice. 
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

I think that the right decision is to wait for the moment when the market starts to go up. You can also place sell orders at higher prices.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:48:07 PM

You know I usually sell half of my received bounty tokens immidiatelly and I keep the second half for mid or long term,just in case if they would be growing.But it also depends on kind of tokens you have got.If they are pure shit you would better sell them all as soon as possible.
bestcripta

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

I believe that you'd better keep a coin. even if you are a bounty hunter, you are a crypto-enthusiast. and successes in crypto reach only those who are HODL
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Currently, market is depressed and even good ICOs are not pumping after listing. Unless you need cash, hold on to your coins until market gets bubbly again to sell those are a bigger profit.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

According to me you ahould sell it if price is more than your expectations because most of icos tokens do not have any futuristic value .
if project is very unique and supportive than you should think to Hold tokens for atleast 2 years otherwise it is better to sell and grab some money. as you mentioned you are bounty Hunter than it is your income for doing work so sell it and enjoy life. you will get more projects.

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

You have touched upon a good topic, many people are asking the same question now. But then of course you have to decide and no one else. But I will tell you from my experience, I sell coins at once, because in most cases I spend too much time after the end of the bounty of the company and the period of their accrual. So I wish to cash out my profits immediately after its accrual. If you believe in the project more and you do not have an urgent need for money, then do not sell and wait for better times.
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

In fact, you must decide what to do with the tokens. Another option is to sell the part and save part of it. It's if you need finances.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

In fact, you must decide what to do with the tokens. Another option is to sell the part and save part of it. It's if you need finances.
Usually, this is what those hunters do, whose cryptocurrency is the main income. Withdrawal of up to 70% of the funds in the currency, and the rest of the retention in case of pumps or if just a good project.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

Now you can see the rise of market from bottom, and it mean that your tokens may to going strong in next months. You just should hold, I think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: