Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I will recommend that you hold the token persistently until when the market recuperate from the fall in light of the fact that in the event that you sell now you don't know when the cost will develop yet on the off chance that it's anything but a potential coin I will propose that you sell and buy more potential coin.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
You should say the name of your token for everyone here to give you advice. For me, I will not sell token  when I do not really need  money. When the bear market appears, I will sell it.Remember that is with the potential projects.
I suggested to hold the token that you received. because the development of who owned the coin will be quite capable to continue to grow and continue to experience increased that generate more value going forward.

robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

I suggested to hold the token that you received. because the development of who owned the coin will be quite capable to continue to grow and continue to experience increased that generate more value going forward.
of course if the token is a token from the project to be developed. then the token value will also increase, but if the coin that is owned is a coin from the project that has been completed without being developed, I think holding it down is a mistake because the value will continue to decline over time.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

First, it all depends on the circumstances and your desire. If you have the opportunity to live without this money, as well as some certainty that the crypto currency will grow, you can leave. The reasons for leaving or selling it can be a huge amount. For you no one can decide this.
Some can afford to leave it for a year or two, while others urgently need money. Here it is necessary to act in accordance with the circumstances.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:23:21 AM

Depends on your needs! If you want to invest, can Hold! Or sell, exchange to altcoin or other token!
You should choose the bounty program of future development projects!
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

it depends on you and on you only what do you think will be better for you right now? you may hold it and see what will happen next
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

Depends on your needs! If you want to invest, can Hold! Or sell, exchange to altcoin or other token!
You should choose the bounty program of future development projects!
i would hold especially if it is a good coin that can potentionally grow further but if this is not such kind of coin you may sell it or exchange
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

If your token is already listed on centralized exchange, you may need to wait to see the market reaction to your token. The berish market is muddling market reaction up now, wait for more stable market before you make your decision about selling!
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Do as you yourself think is right. If the price is equal to the ICO price, you can sell it. If the foam fell below the ICO price, do not sell it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

If your token is already listed on centralized exchange, you may need to wait to see the market reaction to your token. The berish market is muddling market reaction up now, wait for more stable market before you make your decision about selling!
waiting untill market recovered could be too long for us.we've pass several months but market not recovered yet.maybe selling is best choice for me before it down sharply.
weertgilders

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

The thing with bounty tokens is that they get dumped as soon as they get listed on an exchange. Best way is hold them till the price gets a bit higher than the dump price.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

It all depends on the coins that you received and on their price. Often it is better to sell some part at once to fix the profit, because in the future the price may decrease. Personally, I never sold my coins at once, but now I regret it.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

now the best thing is to wait because the market is not very good for sale which will make it less profitable
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

For now the market is not friendly to us, so I recommend holding and selling if prices return to the top of the mountain. I have several tokens from Bounty and I continue to hold them to this day. because I'm sure if the price of Bitcoin goes up it will make the token price high. so I suggest to hold it.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

up to you bro ,well my suggestion dont trust the company
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

this is one of the most trickiest questions of all time . Well at first , i would have given you advice to sell. However i change my thoughts when i particularly sold my coins and later regretted . The coins shoot like something else and i regret. I would rather tell you to be patient. Patients is the key. It might be tempting to sell. Well if you see it has gain some value of which you might or can do so something meaningful with it, you are free to sell. However if does not the case , then wait . Don't sell yet.

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

You have to sell the coin at great prices. So you need not rush to sell coins, you better hold the coin you have. We encourage you to continue doing the radar about the coins that you hold. If the price has gone up high you can sell it.

terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

this is one of the most trickiest questions of all time . Well at first , i would have given you advice to sell. However i change my thoughts when i particularly sold my coins and later regretted . The coins shoot like something else and i regret. I would rather tell you to be patient. Patients is the key. It might be tempting to sell. Well if you see it has gain some value of which you might or can do so something meaningful with it, you are free to sell. However if does not the case , then wait . Don't sell yet.
As the condition right now of the market i strongly suggest  t o hold it and wait for the best time to sell it. The price of all coins in the market is still dropping and the market is red again, if you will sell that today, you will be adding to the dump, swear

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

you right, but, holding for a long time will certainly be better, especially if the token has great potential in development. it can make the price higher in the future. Well, but when you think the price is high enough, I think it's a good thing to sell it.

Yeah, it's up to us. It depends on our choice and also on the project that we are joined in; we can choose to hold the token or sell it, and we can also analyze the project (if it is good for a long-term investment then we can hold it, but if the project is not potential for long-term investment then we can sell it).
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

before I sell the token I got from the bounty, I always see the ICO price of the token, if the price is now far below ico, I will hold it, but if it exceeds ico, I will sell

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: