Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:49:10 AM

Selling or keeping is for you, do not be too greedy but study hard, be rich in knowledge. I'm also holding a couple of BUDDY's and I realize this is a great project, I'll keep it long.
born2bit

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

My advice for now is just being detained first. Because prices in the market are still not stable and it looks like they will continue to fall. Predicted in the beginning of September the price of coins / tokens on the market will rise slowly and will later return to normal. Our job is just to wait for the right time.
DeleikesiL

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

You should sell them when you feel that the tokens are good for you. Don't expect to be able to sell at the highest point, it is luck. So please make judgments based on your own heart.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

It's pretty obvious, they're being positive about it so that they can attract more investors based from what I experienced. Newly created tokens only pump onced and when it started to drop, it would probably doesn't have the chance to go up.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
The choice will really depend on you, if i may ask you, what do you think about the tokens? if you believe in the project and you think that the price will go high then you can hold the tokens, if not then you can sell off and invest in other coins.

agree with you..........actually, it depends on you. you need to know which project is good or not. you cannot always follow what company or other people say. you should rate them by yourself. if you think their project is good HOLD will be good, but if not, just sell it when you have a chance
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:18:05 AM

in my opinion, all decisions depend on the state of your money, if at this time you have unfavorable finances it is better to sell tokens that will provide more benefits, but if you have a reserve of money to meet your needs, then you better hold all tokens you, at least until the end of 2018, because many predict all coins will rise.

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:20:02 AM

most of you answer depends on the financial situation of the thread maker, where the thread maker asks you lol.
just assume the financial situation of the thread maker is in good condition.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:27:52 AM

for getting right answer you have to make some studies about corresponding projects. In think best think is holding altcoin only have great concepts. In this market condition lot of shitcoins will be down until value becomes zero. We should make research about that project and make own decision. 
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:32:07 AM

In this current situation of crypto market, i prefer to sell bounty token for buy other old and popular coin because all of them the price on the bottomed now. When bullish market and high demand in crypto , then i prefer to hold bounty token a few week or month.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

If it's a good project as you say, then hodl the tokens. Wait and see how the price dynamics goes and what happens to the project. You can always sell later. Use the best of your judgment.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 08:53:10 AM by lutfor

It's not easy to say anything because we don't know what will happen in future.  But if you think that projects are good enough then you can hold these tokens until you reached your goals. Personally till now I'm doing same things & waiting for good results.
btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

If the project is garbage, you should only sell the cards at the current market price. If the project is good, you can keep it and sell it at the desired price. This depends on the project and you. No one can give the correct advice.
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

it depends of you only. You will never know how you should be better. Just do that, how you think to do it better.  You have all for decision  - advices and knowledge.

Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Its you choice to decision because if you hodl that token for too long it might be lost its value because the experts said that token you hold might not be go higher and higher so it saying that you have to really sell it to not lost the chance to have profit from you efforts in bounty promoting.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

This kind of decision is really the very crucial for the holders. But if you read many forum and want a suggestions it is better for you to hold long and wait for the right time or the price that hit your target for you to not regret when times come. Patience is your foundation to become success on this.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

This will depend on many factors going on. the price of the ICO and also teams behind the token will give great influence. If the team felt good and experienced better hold it because of course if you want to wait for the likely prices of the coins will be increased. But if it's less so good so if it already exists in the market selling price before getting down further.
guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

I think, you should hold coin what you have, then you can get reall benifit from that.
miyat24

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

It is better to hodl for while because there are tendencies that the market will go increased. Mostly, investors want coins that is greatly be improving in its technology or in its value and trust in the market. So the better way is to hodl for a while, when the market of that particular coins will grow then that`s the time you should have to sell.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

I think you should take tokens to exchange and trade with them.  Holding or selling is not at advisable at current situation when market is bad.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

Just a friendly advise, closely monitor the activity of the token you have in the market for some time so you would have a stronger basis if you are going to sell your tokens or not. It is best for you to be more careful and do necessary steps before making some decisions. Of course you would want to ensure that we are not putting your hard earned money into waste.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: