Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
ennave123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:16:50 AM

I suggest you familiarize the coin/project more, it will help you decide when to hold or let it go. Every ICO has its entry value, you can make this as basis on the price movement. Set a price gauge in every project base on their progress and how good is the project. As a bounty hunter, this will be easy for you since you are part of every coins that you have.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

if you have reached a price that matches the results of your hard work to get the coin, I suggest selling the coin while the price does not decline, because sometimes the bounty coin will experience a rapid decline, but sometimes it will rise again
if you have already reached the price you want it is not bad if you sell it. but if it doesn't suit you you should keep it until the price is right in accordance with the new desire to sell.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?
Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I think that the market will continue to fall and tokens will become cheaper. Therefore, it is more profitable to sell now, in order to get at least some money. But if the price of the token increases rapidly, then you can wait, perhaps the coin will be able to move against the market and go up.

TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

You can keep half of the coins you received and sell the other half at current prices, since the bear market and the price falls on all coins, you have a good chance to buy back your coins much cheaper after a certain time.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
coin111s

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

Follow your instinct because usually, it gives positive results. For me, it takes two weeks in my wallet before I sell it off.
biraddali125

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

I think it is up to you whether you will hold it, or sell it. If you want to get higher prices, you can wait.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

If you are satisfied with the price for which you can sell, then feel free to sell, if in doubt, then leave some of the tokens
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

you have to see first how the conditions that exist today. If indeed the market and the price of tokens that you get that high, or vice versa. Whether the token that you get to have a great future opportunities or vice versa.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

I advise you to hold the tokens until the time when the growth of ETH begins. Then you can get much more for your work.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

you should make some research . If you like or believe the project then hold if you don't just sell it because one of the worst thing is the doubt
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

When getting a token, then we should see first how the condition of the market. If the token is indeed in good market development, then it should sell. However, if it is still not good, then I guess we recommend you hodl it once was.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

you should make some research . If you like or believe the project then hold if you don't just sell it because one of the worst thing is the doubt
Yes, it`s true. There is a lot of bad coins on the market, so a lot of them need to sell immediately. What about promising tokens which you will research - they can get you a huge profit in the future.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

Friend, the company of your token will said that of course, because they believe it so. But you will need to find the opinion other than the company's team. It will depends on the performance of your token company. If it running good, then it will be worth to hold , not sell. but if the opposite, then just sell it quickly before falling more.

anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

Note: does the company provide an exchange for their token/coin?

If there is, is the price is right to exchange your tokens or sell it?
and what is the reason why the tokens will pump in price?
every company even vendors will not admit that they dont have fresh meats?
you are the one who must search and investigate for that.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

The best solution is do 50/50 half sold and half of the leave. In a few years you find yourself a good portfolio with decent amount in the account. This is of course assuming that the projects will live, and here already depends on the choice of the project and its development.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

Take my advice. Sell 80% of them and keep the remaining 20% for the medium term. Even I used to hold a lot of tokens after listening to the promoters. But in most cases I ended up with a loss.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Well everyone is worrying of the market now, don't whether sell or buy or even hold. For now I will try to hold rather than sell. If I have more fiat, I will buy more to accumulate as the market is in correction now, so no one will know what will happen in the future. But I believe it will be good future.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

If you have invested time in this project, then you must believe in it. I think that the project needs to be given time to implement its road map, so that it can fully reveal its potential
funkenschuster

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

Only an inviting exhort, nearly screen the action of the token you have in the market for quite a while so you would have a more grounded premise in the event that you will offer your tokens or not. It is best for you to be more cautious and do fundamental strides previously settling on a few choices. Obviously you would need to guarantee that we are not putting your well deserved cash into squander.
clasifiedads

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

If you have invested time in this project, then you must believe in it. I think that the project needs to be given time to implement its road map, so that it can fully reveal its potential
He should hold the coins because the price could go up then he could sell the coins for more than what he purchased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: