Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
Don't sell now, If you sell now, you will get nothing much , let the token owners complete their projects some of them will be highly successful like a brand and then sell your holdings.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
semimall

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

This is an extremely difficult question. If you are not good at making decisions, the healthiest thing would be to buy btc. at least the money is safe until you understand the markets.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

If I am in your position, I will sell all the tokens or coins that I have received. Because if it's been sold it will feel paid off by what we do with the bounty campaign. I feel happy if it is sold rather than waiting for uncertain prices later.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I think holding is the best strategy to make a big profit without harmless for the short term. I hope when the market increased the price again, it's will bring you a big profit.
qinqiaochouq

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

I suggest that you should keep it.
heamabong29

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

i think you can make your decision from this,,firstly it depends on kind of token you got ,,their are some coins that needs to sell out immediately you got them,,and their are some that needs to hold because of their potentiallity,,so make a wise decision before regreting your actions
Helen Jessica

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Well, no one knows what the future of that token might be. What will it become. It could be getting better or getting worse. You should be able to make up your mind and decide. You can start by searching their company history and their track record.
Ar.harry

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

I think you should go through the website of that company of which you have got the tokens.  Take the knowledge  from the internet that hows the project going on. You should also consult a good trader about that coin he will tell you weather to sell or keep that tokens.  Then only take some decision of selling that coin or holding them for some time.
bigchuks

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

I thinkit depends on who you're.
A you a weak hand that sales off at the slightest fear of uncertainty and Doubt (FUD)

or

Are you a strong investor that knows his / her Onus about the crypto currency and knows that this is the right period to buy more cryptos at a cheap and sell off when they recover,

Choose what reflects your personality and abide by it.

The strength of the cryptomarket lies in the diversity of the membership
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

I suggest to you just hold your token don't sell now because the token price now is not good or other words is low price an wait until the token price must be good.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

I think all decisions are in your own hands. when you feel confident that the token you get will go up. you better hold and wait. but I myself prefer to sell. because I feel that the new coin has more risk. I myself am also a gift hunter. and what I do is sell when I feel satisfied with the price of the token I got. and I cannot regret when the token price rises after I make a sale.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

It depends on the situation. If the project is good enough I will hold some of the tokens. Also, my decision depends on the market condition.
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

prices are now very low in the market, so it is worth waiting for an increase.
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

If you have received a token, then I recommend that you do the HOLD now and wait for the market. This is not a good time to sell Altcoins, when the market recovers you, can sell them and use them in your daily life.
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

if you have reached a price that matches the results of your hard work to get the coin, I suggest selling the coin while the price does not decline, because sometimes the bounty coin will experience a rapid decline, but sometimes it will rise again

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

if you have reached a price that matches the results of your hard work to get the coin, I suggest selling the coin while the price does not decline, because sometimes the bounty coin will experience a rapid decline, but sometimes it will rise again
in any case, if you participated in the Bounty of the company, then you made a choice on a prospective project. Proceeding from this, this project should be supported and in no case should not sell coins immediately after the end of the company's ico. What storage of coins you must necessarily reward.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

What project did you participate in the bounty company? Everything depends on this. But even taking into account the fact that the project may not be very successful, the price of tokens can still be low at the moment, since all tokens are tied to the price and in most cases tied to the price of Ethereum.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

What project did you participate in the bounty company? Everything depends on this. But even taking into account the fact that the project may not be very successful, the price of tokens can still be low at the moment, since all tokens are tied to the price and in most cases tied to the price of Ethereum.

Yes it is important to know about the status of the project, if the project is a good one, then no doubt that we should wait for some time so that the price increases too much, in fact some time when a coin is added in an exchange people start buying there and therefore the price reach to the moon, so it depend on the successfulness of a project, that how much a project is successful.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

You better choose to hold than to sell. Selling at this moment won't be a good idea because the market is on downtrend. The market value of most of the tokens are low. And to think that profit to be earned once recovery hppen will be way bigger than what to be earned at this point, being patient is surely a better decision to make.

AbelFF

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:04:34 AM

Well, it could go up or down, the majority of times it goes down, because the team behind the project fails to bring a project that fulfills the needs of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: