Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
sajjad.uc (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
Actually you need to decide whather sell or hold because no one knows what will happen to that tokens if they know that secret they will invest  on it  and will become a millionaire in no time.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Ideally you should be holding the tokens that you have gotten. As bounty hunter that should be your Moto. To get the tokens, hold them until the prices are getting spiked and as soon as you see desired rates of ICO then just sell it.

Selling too early will make you miss the train and thus you may loose those ROI's which you may have gotten if you would have hold your coins for longer.

Better wait and see the progress of projects and accordingly the coin will be valued more. Sell later.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

If the project is trash, then you should just sell the tokens at the current market price. This market isn't suitable for weak projects, and you'll find that it'll suffer against BTC in the long run, particularly since BTC dominance is remaining stable over 50%. However, if the price has already dumped to ridiculous levels, then it may be best to ride out this wave until it restores a bit.
tamango

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

No one can tell you what to do..prices are low for every coins now so if you sell maybe in future you can regret your decision but on the other hand if you sell you can "monetize" your work.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

The answer is simple, if you like the project and their plans you should hold it, so that till.atleast the project launch, so that you can get better price of these tokens, if you think this project has no future then you should sell them.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

If you got into the campaign in the first place I think it was to get a profit from it, in my opinion, you should sell it now or after a couple of days, just try to take a deep look at the project they belong to.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Its your choice or decisions since its your token after all and you might really have that confusion but decision would vary on what you do see on the project or coin you are holding since you can make your own analysis after all. Don't easily believe on what others say because if the outcome would turn out to be on opposite side then this would leave you regretting in the end but if I were to say I would sell of those tokens directly before the price drop to the floor.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
whirlcoin

Merit: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

Don't be too greedy just sell all of your tokens for money because many tokens will get dumoed soon after the exchange listed that coin.So you will get better price if you sold early.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

I will not advise anyone to sell coins now unless the coins lack prospect.... The market is bearish now and it's better to hold if you are sure the coin is good, selling good coin now will surely leads to regret when the train is moving again and you won't be able to turn back the hand of time, best thing is to hodl and monitor the movement on the curve
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

That's great, I'm glad you got paid off. In my opinion, wait a little to see where the tokens are expected to be in the next weeks or so and if you expect the tokens to get higher than hold otherwise sell.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

Since you get your token from bounty...  Maybe you should since you have nothing to loss....  Before you can hold you yourself should ask this question yourself is the coin worth holding and also look at the selling and buying price if it has strong buy order maybe you should try holding but if not sell.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

The choice will really depend on you, if i may ask you, what do you think about the tokens? if you believe in the project and you think that the price will go high then you can hold the tokens, if not then you can sell off and invest in other coins.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Actually you need to decide whather sell or hold because no one knows what will happen to that tokens if they know that secret they will invest  on it  and will become a millionaire in no time.

Plus one to this you should think many times what to sell or hold because nobody knows when is the market rises or falling.. you should be wise on where to invest. Or when to sell your tokens to gain more profits.
solstice_1999

Activity: 200

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

First of all, you need to research your tokens, if they are bad - sell them. If they are good coins - I recommend you to hold them for a long term, because the price will go higher.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

You can reveal the token name so that those here who know one thing or the other can make contributions to your request. I have a great number of tokens I hold too. Some of them I bought at exchanges and some I got through airdrops and bounties. Nevertheless, some of them have turned worthless at this period.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

with the current situation in the market, it is better to hold and not sell the received tokens.
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

I think you must learn to determine decisions by examining the potential of the project. Other people do not know about the project you are following and it is ignored. The decision based on the examination itself is better than the result of asking anyone who doesn't care about what you get.
mutanu

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:10:33 PM

For a start you have to remember what it is impossible to trust completely the words of the company or the words of experts. They can be interested that you held or sold the coins. Try to analyse work of team of the project, all pluses and minuses of a product. On it a lot of time will leave, but in the future it will be easier for you to be defined that to do with the received coins.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

I have experienced it. I did hold my coins until the coins that I have drops to about a ten times below the ICO price. It was really not good to see and many got disappointed and they are yelling that these are scams, yet I was not actually considering them as one as I know their hard work. The team did their best but the market was just not so favorable for now. On the other hand there are also coins that have increased in value which I think succeeds in promoting their coins. So I think it is a matter of researching and analyzing when to sell your coins. But I would suggest if you really need it then sell it, if not so important then help the team by holding it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: