Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

If you trust the ICO company will deliver their planning accordingly, you can hold the token you received as rewards.
Only sell it if you think the company is not be able to deliver the planning. If you sell to early, you may regreting later.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

Now a lot of noise rises among the people who came to this area, only for a quick profit and his Lamborghini. But everything was much more cloudy and they do not know what to do.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

I suggest that you hold them in your possession because the current state of the market will not allow you to get the maximum profit
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:56:01 PM

If the price is high, sell them, if you think that it can be higher and there are some real trends that can be premises for such thoughts. The decision is for you.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

To be frank we can just expect the prices to up and nothing else. Though we have these we cant surely say that things are going to normalise for your tokens at anytime soon. If you got lucky then a single ICO token might just get pumped heavily and lead us to the prices which are not even imaginable to us. I guess the only way to put forth this is, you either take that shot of keeping or holding the coins with you or simply let go the coins that you were holding. The process works simply over your instincts sometimes and you cant always make decisions based on the technical analysis.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I think you to hold at this moment because the crypto market price low. I hope when the crypto market increased the price again, it's will give you a huge profit in the future when you sell the tokens.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

IF you are a full bounty hunter then you should know how the market works and you should have past experiences too. So just follow your own instincts, btw there is no one who can predict about a token's future. So if anyone says anything, it can or can't go that way. So alteast if you make a bad decision, it'll be your own fault and you won't regret falling for someoneelse's stupidity.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

If you find their prices are very ok then you should sell them, do not hold, because according to experience I pay, during the hold, coins continue to decrease, few coins have grown. So sell them if you see ok

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

if indeed by selling it now then buy it again when the lower price you think is able to give you a profit then it is up to you and do it, but if in my opinion you should hold in a longer time, because there is a possibility that the market will recover again, but somehow precisely the recovery of the market will happen
Mfomo

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

If you comfortable with the price you can  sell it, if not  HOLD . The market has been bearish recently ..
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

You must think wisely before doing such decisions inorder for you to avoid commiting regrets. But if I were you, I would think if I highly needed that money so that I can sell it but if the money is not that needed then I hold it until the price would raise higher.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dulhara githmanthi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

I think the Holding should be the best thing can do at this moment. Because all the coins in the crypto market are in trouble at this time. Even eth and Bitcoin also struggled. So you should Hold your coins until the market gets recovered. Either you will lose a huge profit.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

If you think that the worth of token can pay the efforts you spend then don't  hesitate to sell it especially  when some of the investors  tell that the token is no longer worth it to hold. But if you see that there is a development  of the project and if you think the token your holding  can be use in a real life so hold it. You as a bounty hunter, I believed that you can distinguished which is worth it to hold because of your experienced in Crypto. You know how does it works. Choose wisely mate.
jambret

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

To benefit from your efforts in promoting gifts. your choice to make a decision because if you keep the token for too long it may lose its value because experts say that the token you hold might not be higher and higher so that you have to actually sell it so you don't lose the opportunity.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

I am a full-time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

You will be the one to decide for it because, in the first place, you are the one who knows about the project and the potential of the coin that you have received. You better know about it's potential and platforms for you to know if it is good for a long-term hold. You could do series of research.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

It's a bear market so I would suggest you to do your own research instead of listening to others. If you have any doubts about project then selling now would be better than holding.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

it depends on you if you wanted to sell it or hold for now, no one can tell if its price will pump in the next few months or its price will dump. but if you think that its price now is high and its good to sell, then decide for yourself if you will sell or still not.

ngoc848

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

You should hold until it rise to value that you want. Because it may be pump anytime
Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

My answer is, if the project is good with a strong team and a large capitalization, then it makes sense to think about the HODL. If not, then most likely after entering the exchange, the price of a coin will go to the bottom
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

Search the value of your ICO tokens and the quality which is you need to depends on how much you can sell it but as far as i know no one know when the token take down or up so you should sell it and harvest some token again from this forum or in other website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: