Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
Danuberiver

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 01:40:18 PM

I said I wouldn't post again but development has not helped Gulden, money does not need to be smart but scarce. EFL lost a big investor to GRS or EFL will be way ahead of Gulden in marketcap.

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

All the premine and development reward did not help Gulden because too much supply.

Florin is a better coin of Rijks because it is scarce.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 04:38:26 PM

Rijk makes a lot of money on Florin at €100 , the rest of his premine is worth over €2.5 million. I am gambling he will sell all large buy orders above 200k to the community. Not sure if he will start a new coin when he has sold all his florin.

What rest of the premine? The premine was sold.
you seem really salty. Forgot to invest in Florin?
Will you invest in a new coin?

I sold my last coins between 300 and 400k sat. I sold too early with the ATH @2mil sat. Coin is almost 90% down in price, I will start buying again under €50.

It will go under €50 because the insiders are not going to pay more then €2. €50 is too much to pay when you paid €2 before.

You forgot to answer my question. What rest of the premine? It was sold.

To who?  €84 from over €700 peak, almost worse then Gulden after the 100sat pump and dump last year.

To investors.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 04:39:43 PM

I said I wouldn't post again but development has not helped Gulden, money does not need to be smart but scarce. EFL lost a big investor to GRS or EFL will be way ahead of Gulden in marketcap.

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

All the premine and development reward did not help Gulden because too much supply.

Ranks are close and i am currently far from investing into Gulden but if i had 10.000 euro to invest and i had to pick NLG or EFL, all 10k would go into NLG. EFL is already buried. NLG is on life support. 
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:02:58 AM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

Ranks are close and i am currently far from investing into Gulden but if i had 10.000 euro to invest and i had to pick NLG or EFL, all 10k would go into NLG. EFL is already buried. NLG is on life support. 

Investors want to make money off us, whales are the ones that pump prices. Gulden is a better investment at these prices while florin has some way to fall still. imho
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:07:03 AM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

Investors want to make money off us, whales are the ones that pump prices. Gulden is a better investment at these prices while florin has some way to fall still. imho

I was talking about efl not xfl.

If i had to decide between nlg and xfl my 10k would go into xfl instantly
BannedFromSlack

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:35:05 PM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

The right price for florin is under 50000 sat. No real buy orders to keep the price above 200000 sat. A weeks worth of rewards and those buy orders are good as gone. Gulden on the other hand is real low.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:19:45 PM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

The right price for florin is under 50000 sat. No real buy orders to keep the price above 200000 sat. A weeks worth of rewards and those buy orders are good as gone. Gulden on the other hand is real low.

Gulden is really low, that is correct. And i dont see that rise any time soon.

XFL has the potential. Therefor i would still rather put 10k in Florin than in Gulden.
BannedFromSlack

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 09:35:52 PM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

XFL has the potential. Therefor i would still rather put 10k in Florin than in Gulden.

Florin 100000 sat is more likely then Gulden at 6 sat. At 5 sat i will buy 5 million coins np.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:33:27 AM

Again 10.000xfl locked in holding for 3 years. The investors seem to be committed long-term
BannedFromSlack

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:52:22 AM

Again 10.000xfl locked in holding for 3 years. The investors seem to be committed long-term

For early investors that got in before the supply manipulation took place it is a good investment, if I knew Rijk was going to cut the supply of Novo and change the name I would of also purchased 1000s of coins. The same if Rijk told us he was selling Gulden before he sold , everyone would sell but you have to be a insider to get this information.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 07:25:57 AM

For early investors that got in before the supply manipulation took place it is a good investment, if I knew Rijk was going to cut the supply of Novo and change the name I would of also purchased 1000s of coins. The same if Rijk told us he was selling Gulden before he sold , everyone would sell but you have to be a insider to get this information.

The supply change was openly discussed in slack before it occured. He talked about thoroughly  and only once people approved the plan the changes were made. So your whole argument is bs. You could have bought 1000s of coins. But you didn’t.
Dortmund

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 07:44:40 AM

The supply change was openly discussed in slack before it occured. He talked about thoroughly  and only once people approved the plan the changes were made. So your whole argument is bs. You could have bought 1000s of coins. But you didn’t.

holding is not good when it first started, when my holding account expires I will keep the coins free. A lot of the premine is in holding accounts and those investors are going to earn most of the coins. No hope for the small guy and girl holding with 30-50 florin is not going to earn much.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 07:56:29 AM

The supply change was openly discussed in slack before it occured. He talked about thoroughly  and only once people approved the plan the changes were made. So your whole argument is bs. You could have bought 1000s of coins. But you didn’t.

holding is not good when it first started, when my holding account expires I will keep the coins free. A lot of the premine is in holding accounts and those investors are going to earn most of the coins. No hope for the small guy and girl holding with 30-50 florin is not going to earn much.

Investors keeping their coins free: ThIs IS NoT GoOd!
Investors locking their coins for 3 years: ThIs Is nOT gOOd!
Dortmund

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 09:59:24 AM

no no, it's very good for big premine investors to hold because they can earn $1000 a day ova all the big holding accounts but not for small investors with one or two 30-50 holding accounts.

I make a mistake in my other post, it shall say holding is good when it started but not good for small holders anymore.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:17:29 AM

no no, it's very good for big premine investors to hold because they can earn $1000 a day ova all the big holding accounts but not for small investors with one or two 30-50 holding accounts.

I make a mistake in my other post, it shall say holding is good when it started but not good for small holders anymore.

Holding when it started was way out of balance. Accounts with 50xfl scored 3 rewards per day. If you think that was normal…. and you wanted that to stay like that for the rest of the xfl project. You kind of hoped that xfl would never become a success. Stayed small. No investors with money entering the project. And you would be happy getting 3 rewards with a total worth of €0,96. More interest in the project indeed means if you stay passive and don’t aquire more xfl into your holding accounts, you lose out to competition. More competition is a good thing.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:24:36 AM

Gulden holders: WE NEED MORE RICH INVESTORS!

Gulden holders talking about florin: THE INVESTORS BOUGHT TOO MUCH!!!  Grin
RijkRunsTheBoard

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 12:19:14 PM

Rijk earning $1000 a day on holding. GG Rijk GG, no airdrop for holders and your premined coins excluding the small guys.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 12:51:14 PM

Rijk earning $1000 a day on holding. GG Rijk GG, no airdrop for holders and your premined coins excluding the small guys.

Where can you see how much rewards Rijk gets? As a small holder (around two hundred, i think everybody should aim at getting 210 out of the 210.000 supply) i still get multiple rewards a day (most of the days) and since Rijk sold his premine these rewards i get are worth much more than they were 12 months ago. So should a small guy like me complain? I am not complaining, i think Florin is doing awesome.
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 07:15:20 AM

You can't compare the two coins fairly.

Advantages Florin has over Gulden:

1. Founder has a lot of florin and sold his Gulden, more incentive for the founder to see Florin succeed. Priority for development team will always be Florin, you would have to have a literal retard if you didn't think this already.
2. 100% of the block reward goes to holders and miners. Over 70% of the Gulden block reward goes to the founder who has no interest in Gulden.
3. Low supply with the same Gulden community, easier to keep the price higher with florin but it's artificial.
4. Florin took buy support away from Gulden because it's the same community buying two coins.
5. Appetite for buying Gulden is at a all time low due to trust, the Gulden blockchain itself is well kept but it's all the activities outside the Gulden blockchain that is a problem.

Put a gun to my head and I will also invest 10k in Florin, what is frustrating is the founders complaining that the Gulden price is not covering the costs of development when it's obvious why it's not. It was a crystal clear destination for Gulden
when the 2nd coin was created.

BarryDnH

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 09:32:55 AM

You can't compare the two coins fairly.

Advantages Florin has over Gulden:

1. Founder has a lot of florin and sold his Gulden, more incentive for the founder to see Florin succeed. Priority for development team will always be Florin, you would have to have a literal retard if you didn't think this already.
2. 100% of the block reward goes to holders and miners. Over 70% of the Gulden block reward goes to the founder who has no interest in Gulden.
3. Low supply with the same Gulden community, easier to keep the price higher with florin but it's artificial.
4. Florin took buy support away from Gulden because it's the same community buying two coins.
5. Appetite for buying Gulden is at a all time low due to trust, the Gulden blockchain itself is well kept but it's all the activities outside the Gulden blockchain that is a problem.

Put a gun to my head and I will also invest 10k in Florin, what is frustrating is the founders complaining that the Gulden price is not covering the costs of development when it's obvious why it's not. It was a crystal clear destination for Gulden
when the 2nd coin was created.

Well summed up post.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: